Starfall44

Dec 21, 2021
No limit to affection points. U can only do that once a day tho. Listen to her words. If she is flirty with MC then ask if she is lonely. If she is greeting you normally then continue raising affection.

(Alot of people dont seem to realise that trying to sleep in her bed BEFORE you're in a sexual relationship depletes her affection)
Thank you very much. 'No limit to affection points' is important information. I will do try it then.

Geth005

Sep 8, 2019
Hey People,

Any ideas how to finish Victoria's quest line. I have completed "Win Back Victoria", gotten kicked out of my house and now i can't figure out what to do next??

I have completed most quests but this one.

it wont allow me to enter her room at night??

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hey People,

Any ideas how to finish Victoria's quest line. I have completed "Win Back Victoria", gotten kicked out of my house and now i can't figure out what to do next??

Did the mayor's son arrive? You meet him after trying to enter your home and he's there. It'll continue Victoria's questline.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey People,

Have you spoken to Ziva about moon flower pollen? Have you put the pollen on the Mayor's food?

After doing that you gotta wait a few days then go in/out you're home to trigger Victoria. The to win her back sneak in her room during the day(?) & put the pollen in her drink. Then hide behind the wall by her bed.

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
Have you spoken to Ziva about moon flower pollen? Have you put the pollen on the Mayor's food?

After doing that you gotta wait a few days then go in/out you're home to trigger Victoria. The to win her back sneak in her room during the day(?) & put the pollen in her drink. Then hide behind the wall by her bed.
Hello, How to make Victoria come to my room at nights? I have done the thing you mentioned.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is the game coded in a way where you have to rescue Ziva before you can start knocking people up? I sorta beelined to the tower, because you get a decent bed that you don't have to pay for. Anyway, I've been pumping Everi every day and I got this dialogue when I asked if she was pregnant. shooting blanks.png
So, do you have to do the Ziva quests before anyone can get preggers?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, How to make Victoria come to my room at nights? I have done the thing you mentioned.
So once she is back to having sex. Dont visit her for a couple days then go.into you're house & go up & down the stairs (in the evening) to try & trigger her appearance in you're room.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the game coded in a way where you have to rescue Ziva before you can start knocking people up? I sorta beelined to the tower, because you get a decent bed that you don't have to pay for. Anyway, I've been pumping Everi every day and I got this dialogue when I asked if she was pregnant. View attachment 1588256
So, do you have to do the Ziva quests before anyone can get preggers?
No but it helps to work with Ziva because she will teach u the Fertility potion which will bump the pregnancy chance from 25% to 50%. Or u can go into Weirdwood. Trigger the cheat mode by clicking on the pebbles near the stump & whe u return go into Erevi's room & open the chest their is some Wnhanced Fertility potions. Guaranteed 100% impregnantion.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm on day 71 and Erevi still isn't knocked up, I don't care how many bat breeders I need to sacrifice, we are making babies.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm on day 71 and Erevi still isn't knocked up, I don't care how many bat breeders I need to sacrifice, we are making babies.
Dude just use the cheat I mentioned before. Go to Weirdwood. Find the stump in the bottem-left, above the spider cave. Click on the pebble side of it so it turns into flowers. Chests will appear:
-Near the Stable
-Mayor's office (this one vanishes after the Election but a new one appears nearby in the cornor)
-Sacred Well
-Witch's Hut (disappears after Marcus renovated it for Liandra)
-Tower of Dread: Erevi's room

The last one will give u some Enhanced fertility potions. Just use 1 & wait 5 days she will announce shes preg.

Mar 5, 2021
anyone got bug when tried named Erevi's son? my game is blinking like trying to save, buy keep doing this and i cant do anything. Tried to name on full and crunched version.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How I can make Alice join the mass? Like How many obedience points she needs?
Thinks it's like 90 obedience? You know u can punish more than once a day. Just leave & enter the space shes in until she is is the "messed up" position on the floor & punish accordingly. Then repeat.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is it possible to play this properly in a dominant/asshole way (without losing content), I really hate submissive MC's, it's like nails on a chalkboard everytime someone calls me toy/slave/pet/thrall etc (Though atleast they aren't calling me thrall anymore). One of the things that drew me in were all the "asshole" options at the beginning, it would be a real shame if those were nothing more than bait for bad ends (or "bad setbacks" rather, since there don't seem to be to many real bad ends in this game).

Really nice game though despite the submissive lean of the MC, really love the general flow of the story and almost all the character models; Erevi, Rosy, Adaob and the Batbreeders in particular

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Is it possible to play this properly in a dominant/asshole way (without losing content)
The only one I can think of that allows/encourages that is Oksana, the rest will just cut content or force you to grind relationship points for an hour just to interact with them again. In some scenes like Erevi's first anal scene give you that dominant control but otherwise the women in this game are the assertive ones.

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it possible to play this properly in a dominant/asshole way (without losing content), I really hate submissive MC's, it's like nails on a chalkboard everytime someone calls me toy/slave/pet/thrall etc (Though atleast they aren't calling me thrall anymore). One of the things that drew me in were all the "asshole" options at the beginning, it would be a real shame if those were nothing more than bait for bad ends (or "bad setbacks" rather, since there don't seem to be to many real bad ends in this game).

Really nice game though despite the submissive lean of the MC, really love the general flow of the story and almost all the character models; Erevi, Rosy, Adaob and the Batbreeders in particular
Well some girls are submissive (Mia, Rosy, Oksana, Sequoia & (once fully domesticated) Bat Breeder).

The dominating ones are Victoria, Erevi, Vampires, Frida) but some of the interactions switch up.

The rest are all either independent or just equal in temperament. The MC feels more like a switch (a person that can change between dominant & submissive on a whim) more so because hes a horny dude who will do ANYTHING to screw hot girls.

Sadly being a dick will mostly have bad effects or completly cut content.

Reactions: Stil996
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes