fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
all women nitice they are pregnant 5 days after it occurs. bat breeder on 3 day.
Most of them give birth on 20 day, goblins on 15 day, vampires on 25 day. Venomina & bat breeder on 7 day.

Maghda, Gwyneth, Erevi's Daughter, Vixenatrix, Beth, and Hilde don't give birth yet.

Some of them gives birth to their first child after you reach certain point of the story.

Reactions: indiehindi

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
D o you have your save to check why its crashing? see if it happens on mine version aswel
I saved it right there where I showed the picture whenever the spider attacked me to steal the crystallized eggs when I would run after it caught.
I erased this save I started a little back I took the eggs again in the cave and I stayed with them and I went to the castle again I did it all over again until I became an apprentice, and then I passed the eggs to the vampire and I had zero eggs like the spider stopped attacking me and the game no longer stopped there.
Inside this castle there's a lot of bugs I don't know why, I was walking and out of nowhere gave this other screen lock, look at the photo of the errors.
Bug.jpg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
pregnancy
Please in pregnancy I found something strange here.
Too buggy this game I got the giant pregnant, she had a huge belly, I went to the castle in front of her house and did some quest for the vampire, when I returned to the giant's house her pregnant belly was gone and there was none child in the house, only her breasts, which were big, I was doing a quest in the vampire's castle and spent only 2 days there, so it took a total of 4 days and as far as I know a pregnancy in this game takes more than 4 days to be born the child.:rolleyes:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
hi am loving the game , is there a cheat menu editor that can help with the coins thanks
for easy coin than upload save to |: than chance coins and download it agian.

I saved it right there where I showed the picture whenever the spider attacked me to steal the crystallized eggs when I would run after it caught.
I erased this save I started a little back I took the eggs again in the cave and I stayed with them and I went to the castle again I did it all over again until I became an apprentice, and then I passed the eggs to the vampire and I had zero eggs like the spider stopped attacking me and the game no longer stopped there.
Inside this castle there's a lot of bugs I don't know why, I was walking and out of nowhere gave this other screen lock, look at the photo of the errors.
View attachment 1559745
Never seen that error anywhere, i would backup your save files. Redownload the game and install the patch and decensor patch. than drag the saves in from your old one. to check if the data itself isnt corrupted.
and incase still want to see your save file to see if it happens here aswell.
Everi second child (son) will freeze game after the name field.

I downloaded pinned Fix (extracted into \www\data replacing all 4 files) but then after loading any of my saves I immediately get a bug message: TypeError: Cannot read property 'pages' of null. Decensor on, NYD261, Win10 64bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same for you, try a fresh install. due think its the files themself that got fucked

Reactions: Moricano
May 20, 2021
for easy coin than upload save to |: than chance coins and download it agian.

Never seen that error anywhere, i would backup your save files. Redownload the game and install the patch and decensor patch. than drag the saves in from your old one. to check if the data itself isnt corrupted.

same for you, try a fresh install. due think its the files themself that got fucked
THANKS , MUCH APRISIATED

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Fresh install lead to the exact same problem again. I fixed the issue by not using the stickied "Fix" but the zip in www\data instead.
made me laugh that people just download and didnt unzip it to overwrite the old data file with the new one......
for me it was bit of common sense when its a zip file.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
hi am loving the game , is there a cheat menu editor that can help with the coins thanks
a little handy tool made by a nice guy Froggus from ULMF, You add coins and add other things to your game but don't go ver the 99 for items since the game doesn't understand anything more than 99 items that you can carry on ya [Tool] - [RPGM] - RPG Maker Save Editors | F95zone

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Happy Holidays Everyone!
1640455525340.png

Hi there!
One of my longstanding patrons, Marc, made the image above. I figured it was a very wholesome depiction of the current festivities! :).
Anyway, I'd like to thank you all for supporting my project the last year. I once again failed to finish the game, so I guess I have to keep going yet another year. Although I didn't release as many updates as I initially hoped, quite a lot has changed since last year. From having nearly no animations, the game is now closing in on 200 animations. With the aid of my new animator this trend will hopefully continue.
I've also been focusing a lot on "completing" the girls by giving each the ability to have multiple children. There is still some work left to do there, but eventually I believe we'll get there.
Your generous support also allowed me to go semi-pro this year. I cut down my day job to 80%, so now every Friday (and Saturday and Sunday, plus evenings on other weekdays...) is completely devoted to the game. I hope to increase that even further in the future, but that's something I'll need to negotiate with my employer and the big boss at home.
Speaking of the big boss. My wife has had a couple of minor surgeries last month and will start radiation therapy next week, but things are looking fairly good. We are hopeful we can put this nastiness behind us soon.
There are some challenges ahead, though. The RPG Maker engine I use for the game has it's limits. It's a bit different from other engines in the way that one has to reserve items, characters, variables, switches, etc. And you can only reserve a finite number of them. Most I am still far off from hitting, but one (Common Events) I've already hit. Luckily I found a workaround for it, so it's not an issue. Still it does mean I can't expect to keep expanding forever. I would prefer to finish the main story before hitting an eventual definitive roadblock, since I can always add side stories to an eventual sequel or spin-off game. Therefor from now on the plan is to make every other update about the main story (Qetesh vs Nergal). So I can keep up the progress on that front. In between I'll add side story updates for the sake of variation.
Anyway, I wish you all a terrific holiday and all the best for next year!

Tinkerer​

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I wonder what's his idea about the sequel? I would like to continue where we left off honestly but as a Lord or a King. You know, after the story ends I guess we become someone important. Demi-God maybe? I hope for the best.
No idea, its a wait and see and hoping takes take good time due first PQ need to be more EPIC (insert guitar sound)
but if you see how much he improved over the years than the greatness still to come

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder what's his idea about the sequel? I would like to continue where we left off honestly but as a Lord or a King. You know, after the story ends I guess we become someone important. Demi-God maybe? I hope for the best.
No idea, its a wait and see and hoping takes take good time due first PQ need to be more EPIC (insert guitar sound)
but if you see how much he improved over the years than the greatness still to come

Personally would love to see the game move to a new location perhaps? Like the Dark Continent or Northen Tribes. Think it would be interesting. But that's if he does a sequel. Gotta finish this one first lol

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for the advice and attention, friend.
But I'm going to take a break with this game, I found it too complicated, I've followed several step by step and spent hours and hours trying to decipher things and it gets harder and harder to understand, I discovered a lot on my own and some of it was because of the tips that others gave me. passed, I need to get the spirits up again to be able to start it again... Thanks, Happy Holidays.(y)

hrhr

May 13, 2019
i meant lighting effects in the game not in the compiz.

and well you need to provide path to www directory when you launching game so try something like that:
right click -> open terminal and then type ./Game www/ or if you downloaded nwjs ./path/to/nwjs/nw www/
Oh my bad. That indeed fixed most of it (there's still some clipping during scenes but it's not 5% as bad as it was previously), thanks.
About the path, I already had that in place, I thought there was some relation between nwjs and the blinking.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes