2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
No one asked you to answer if you don't want to answer. Typing "Lol, just google it bro" or the equivalent "just use search function bro", is so terrible. Not only is it utterly unhelpful but also everyone in the future who COMES from the search/google will now also be told to google/search it.

You shouldn't do anything, because your answer is neither helpful nor wanted. Shoo away and talk to someone who cares.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
No one asked you to answer if you don't want to answer. Typing "Lol, just google it bro" or the equivalent "just use search function bro", is so terrible. Not only is it utterly unhelpful but also everyone in the future who COMES from the search/google will now also be told to google/search it.

You shouldn't do anything, because your answer is neither helpful nor wanted. Shoo away and talk to someone who cares.
No one asked you to answer
You did...

if you don't want to answer.
I've already proved I know the answer.

Typing "Lol, just google it bro" or the equivalent "just use search function bro", is so terrible.
It is not, I've already proved to you with my previous reply, it is functional to use the search bar of this site.

Not only is it utterly unhelpful but also everyone in the future who COMES from the search/google will now also be told to google/search it.
If they were to, it would be clever of them, and they surely would not be in your position.

But if you dont want me and my answers, why you keep giving facepalms to my replies? You even go previous pages and facepalm my other replies to other people... :unsure: I see a pattern here...
I guess they call it something like butt... And what was it? Hurt?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Just gonna jump on here real quick. Not trying to be a dick here but I do understand why people get pissed off. I myself have answered ALL of these questions multiple times to multiple people. I fully understand that sometimes you're search might not bear fruite but usually you find you're answer somewhere between the last 2 to 10 posts because these are questions that are commonly answered. I feel like both sides need to remeber that the game can be confusing if you're not familiar with it but it's a pain when when people ask a question the bazillianth time.

To show this isnt ne trying to be a c***, heres how to do Rosy (the halfling baker):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Just gonna jump on here real quick. Not trying to be a dick here but I do understand why people get pissed off. I myself have answered ALL of these questions multiple times to multiple people. I fully understand that sometimes you're search might not bear fruite but usually you find you're answer somewhere between the last 2 to 10 posts because these are questions that are commonly answered. I feel like both sides need to remeber that the game can be confusing if you're not familiar with it but it's a pain when when people ask a question the bazillianth time.

To show this isnt ne trying to be a c***, heres how to do Rosy (the halfling baker):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A real helpful specific answer without socially inept commentary? Now that's a change. Thank you!!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 2.61
Hey guys.
Next I have a crashing bug in this area here.
Whenever I enter the castle of Erevi a damn spider attacks me and steals from me, and when I try to go after it my game crashes in this area, has anyone had this problem and managed to solve it?
I'm tired of going to the cave and getting candied eggs and getting robbed, and having the game always crash at this point in the photo.
Once I managed to run after the spider but it disappears in the area where there are 3 cells.:unsure:
Erevi.jpg

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey guys.
Next I have a crashing bug in this area here.
Whenever I enter the castle of Erevi a damn spider attacks me and steals from me, and when I try to go after it my game crashes in this area, has anyone had this problem and managed to solve it?
I'm tired of going to the cave and getting candied eggs and getting robbed, and having the game always crash at this point in the photo.
Once I managed to run after the spider but it disappears in the area where there are 3 cells.:unsure:
View attachment 1558788
D o you have your save to check why its crashing? see if it happens on mine version aswell
(sidenote Mac or windows ?)

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Help please where is Theresa Enhanced Potion locate again ?? Can't find them even though I already finish the quest let there be light

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes