Mylove

Jan 31, 2020
Continue story greyport....And please do update soon.After the test, I do not know how long we will have to wait for new updates.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Continue story greyport....And please do update soon.After the test, I do not know how long we will have to wait for new updates.
Tinkerer wants to make a much smaller Update after releasing the final built of the current test version.
So hopefully that will also mean a much faster release.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Considering his mana pool,he is more comparable to the guy who accidentaly found a spellbook on the library of a dead guy
considered his origin, MC would be better of channeling his lust into those epells...if he did so, his healing spell would've brought Molly back from the dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
considered his origin, MC would be better of channeling his lust into those epells...if he did so, his healing spell would've brought Molly back from the dead.
There is just a little problem,his teacher is Erevi,which happens to lack the kind of extra head that MC uses for some of his ideas...maybe if he happened to train under Ziva(which does base more of her magic on desire),maybe he could progress smoother on other areas of magic(nothing wrong with Erevi,but she is a full fledged sorceress,she desires power,while the MC desires pussy,so its understandable why he screws up a lot of his spells)

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah, botched my save. Might as well wait for the full release before I restart

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As if a Renpy version would somehow erase your RPGM version from your computer... :rolleyes:
I mean if you are so focused on a RenPy remake you can always ask the Dev for permission to make one yourself... cause I am certain that he wouldn't do it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As if a Renpy version would somehow erase your RPGM version from your computer... :rolleyes:
Have you actually tried this game? most games that use this RPGM are shit because they are just VNs with extra walking. Peasants Quest on the other hand actually does have things to find, events to uncover and places to revisit as you feel like it. A Renpy version just wouldn't cut it IMO.

Reactions: joni51
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes