Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Tinkerer wants to make a much smaller Update after releasing the final built of the current test version.
So hopefully that will also mean a much faster release.
he always say he wants to make a smaller update - the lie he keeps telling himself to keep his sanity XD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
he always say he wants to make a smaller update - the lie he keeps telling himself to keep his sanity XD
Well considering that this time the Options he had put up to vote actually promised a rather small Update content wise.
Still the Goblin Update is likely haveing a bigger part on teh mechanics anyway

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
Well considering that this time the Options he had put up to vote actually promised a rather small Update content wise.
I really love of about goblin. Maybe add some goblin girl? Makhit or black goblin? Cave goblin? Or another goblin girl

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really love of about goblin. Maybe add some goblin girl? Makhit or black goblin? Cave goblin? Or another goblin girl
Yes the plan is another Goblin girl, and some mining and crafting operation in the stronghold to arm and improve your hoard

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
He still put a nice amount of content for the time he spends making them,he takes between 1 or 2 months to dish out new updates,and,while they look short,they do provide a good amount of challenge and fun most of times,so i do like the pace he keeps,wished most people could pull through like him

Reactions: DomWolf

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
As if a Renpy version would somehow erase your RPGM version from your computer... :rolleyes:
Hey I know lets double the devs workload for something that as far as i know only you have asked for so far. Lets cut out massive portions of the game, and neuter it for the sake of someone that can't be bothered to take his hand off his cock long enough to actually play the game.

Want to make the game easy? Use to save editor to make your mc invincible and breeze through the game, it will still require you to do some thinking (so that might be beyond your obviously limited capabilities). The game is rpgm, maybe if another dev decides to create an unofficial renpy version( I doubt it) you will get your wish. Otherwise either play it or ignore it.

Reactions: gdpe359 and Brommi

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys,let's try not to offend each other over gaming options,while it may look dumb ask for a ren'py port,they usually strain way less a poor cellphone or low end tablet,i used to play some ren'py ports on my old phone,and can totally understand why he ask for it,since there is a good amount of people so simply hate the guts of most rpgm dynamics

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Hey guys,let's try not to offend each other over gaming options,while it may look dumb ask for a ren'py port,they usually strain way less a poor cellphone or low end tablet,i used to play some ren'py ports on my old phone,and can totally understand why he ask for it,since there is a good amount of people so simply hate the guts of most rpgm dynamics
this , right on point.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1649099973138.png
Hi!
It's been a long wait, but version 2.71 of Peasant's Quest is now ready for release!
Download links for all supported operating systems will be posted shortly. This update sees the return of Oksana (unless you got her killed). And it adds the family farm, adding more background story for our heroic peasant!
Changes/new features since 2.61:
- New scenes for Oksana and Julia.
- Approximately 300 new images and 45 new animations
- Added animations for an existing scene for Vixenatrix, Sequoia and Maghda.
- About a dozen new quests related to Oksana and the farm (see walkthrough for details).
- 3 new map locations + several new internal floorplans
- New means of production at the farm(chickens for eggs, chop wood).
- Added pregnant version for one of Oksana's existing scenes
- Fixed a whole bunch of bugs, which I again didn't bother writing down, and have mostly forgotten.

Some bad and good news for Mia lovers:
I know I promised an animation for one of her existing scene, however I noticed too late that the scene I picked only had a pregnant version. Which makes it a bit pointless since most of you probably have her capped already. I have therefore decided to make a non-pregnant version of that scene as well. Which meant I had to postpone her stuff to an inevitable version 2.72. Will probably be out in less than a week from now.

Anyway, I guess I have to post some links....

Tinkerer​

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 1740182
Hi!
It's been a long wait, but version 2.71 of Peasant's Quest is now ready for release!
Download links for all supported operating systems will be posted shortly. This update sees the return of Oksana (unless you got her killed). And it adds the family farm, adding more background story for our heroic peasant!
- About a dozen new quests related to Oksana and the farm (see walkthrough for details).
- Fixed a whole bunch of bugs, which I again didn't bother writing down, and have mostly forgotten.

I know I promised an animation for one of her existing scene, however I noticed too late that the scene I picked only had a pregnant version. Which makes it a bit pointless since most of you probably have her capped already. I have therefore decided to make a non-pregnant version of that scene as well. Which meant I had to postpone her stuff to an inevitable version 2.72. Will probably be out in less than a week from now.

Tinkerer​
Not me though,on this last gameplay,i'm still at the first one with her,i mean Mia,my Rosy is already on the point where i need to put barren potions to avoid hitting her capp(i just cant help hitting the shortstack some love)

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
View attachment 1740182
Hi!

Tinkerer​
Any android link?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes