seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Tbh she was already heavily pregnant. Sadly the horned baby was gonna come out head first & rip her womb open. Which means poor Tiarus would have been left a single father anyway had the orcs not arrived...
You do know that every horned being is born without horns....if you want the mother to suffer,crossbreed her with a porcupine,these mean motherfuckers are born with very thin and sharp spikes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You do know that every horned being is born without horns....if you want the mother to suffer,crossbreed her with a porcupine,these mean motherfuckers are born with very thin and sharp spikes
Yeah, just saying no horned species is born with horns for that exact reason. Neither claws. Otherwise that species would have a very short run on earth

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Horns would have grown after
I am very much aware of the scientific biology of horned babies BUT its heavily implied by the way the Orcs were talking & what Julia says about Molly this particular baby torn her womb... I think she must have small horns. Gotta remeber Minotaurs are not normal animals.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I think naturally if a species is born with those the egg hatches outside of the females body

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Also as I have finaly gotten the chance to play I'm just gonna say

Oakly is the fucking best bro! Anyone who kills him is doing themselves a disservice he literally wipes the floor with orcs!

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I am very much aware of the scientific biology of horned babies BUT its heavily implied by the way the Orcs were talking & what Julia says about Molly this particular baby torn her womb... I think she must have small horns. Gotta remeber Minotaurs are not normal animals.
Sorry I'll have to debate this one (even though ignorant to many concepts of minotaurs) logically it makes no sense. Although I will also admit I've never seen a female minotaur.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry I'll have to debate this one (even though ignorant to many concepts of minotaurs) logically it makes no sense. Although I will also admit I've never seen a female minotaur.
I'm not debating or arguing I'm just saying it seems she died from internal damage because of the birth.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not debating or arguing I'm just saying it seems she died from internal damage because of the birth.
My guess would be more like that a Minotaurs baby is waaaay bigger than a human baby, only Satan spawn from Horror movies are born with horns

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Np. I'll replay it in a bit anyway. Unfortunately now I'll be if that damn werewolf was in the Dark forest before I got to him.
Which begs the thought what happens if you don't kill the werewolf?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
In concept,minotaurs are parasitic species,they take females from other species cuz generally their own species produces almost no females(in most cases authors opt for having the race without females),its a concept used in a lot of fantasy species(lately it has turned itself a popular concept to define futa's as species),
Its totally defined a vital flaw when happens this kind of thing,i mean,it is a kind of thing that make a specie impossible to give viable offspring,if Molly was fated to death,it means that minotaurs cant breed with humans in this universe,their birth rates would've too low,and their presence would prove itself a nuisance worse than goblins...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmm OK. But for me that's like comparing a female vampire to a female bat creature

No this is a female minotaur
Minotaurs are Male Human/Bovine Blends, CowGirls are Female Human/Bovine Blends (At least that is how it's been in everything I've seen them represented)
That Picture is of a Tough ass cowgirl :p

I've no idea where you are coming from with the Vampire / Bat Creature comparison? what's next comparing a Bitch to a Mare?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
:
Well,if we could take the opinion of the orcs as experts in the matter,them she was totally doomed from the beggining,but i have to give to ya that she could have died simply becuz the fetus would be way to big for her womb,it happens to woman that end up gestating kids way to big for their womv to endure

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Minotaurs are Male Human/Bovine Blends, CowGirls are Female Human/Bovine Blends (At least that is how it's been in everything I've seen them represented)
That Picture is of a Tough ass cowgirl :p

I've no idea where you are coming from with the Vampire / Bat Creature comparison? what's next comparing a Bitch to a Mare?
Hey hey hey.... One bitten by a bat....... One ate the bat

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
OK. I've the majority of nonsense out of my system for the evening. Thanks for the small break from reality. It is deeply appreciated.

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes