seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Unless I remember it wrongly why she died was because one of the Orcs who had gotten a new blade wanted to test it's sharpness so he used Molly as a target practice and stabbed her, it's not mentioned how many times but still the Orc boss mentions that she is dying now and become useless so he's going off to kill the Orc who did it.

Then when you go down to talk to Julia she tells us that Molly died shortly after giving birth because of her wounds. There are also no protusions at all from the baby far as I could see so it shouldn't have horns bigger then at most bumps like on Ervi's kids.

Lastly when you go for the Orc boss there is a dead Orc next to him which should be the one who stabbed/killed Molly.
Until i get to see myself,i cant say for sure,but if thats the case,them the orcs here are some really big dumbasses,its not a surprise tgat they get screwed everytime,its like their way to exist is stomp on other people's toes(not that orc could be called an example of intelligence,but these guys hit the jackpot)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
In concept,minotaurs are parasitic species,they take females from other species cuz generally their own species produces almost no females(in most cases authors opt for having the race without females),its a concept used in a lot of fantasy species(lately it has turned itself a popular concept to define futa's as species),
Well there are quite a lot of these to be honest, though it depends a bit on the lore. For instance the OG Minotaur or Minotauros as he was called was born after a human had an affair with a bull, which was because a king decided to keep the bull that Poseidon had sent to him to be sacrificed as a tribute to himself so Poseidon cursed the wife to to fall in love with the bull and after some love weird lovemaking Minotauros was born. Minotaur/Minotauros pretty much means Mino's Bull or The Bull of Mino's.

So too some degree it is kinda weird how the monster has changed. Then again I still find it weird why orcs have a pig face in most JP anime/manga until I realized that it was dragon quests fault since it was such a big hit and they for some reason portrayed orcs as pigmen. But yeah there are a lot of single gender monsters like the Lamia, Harpy, Nymph, Arachne, Scyllian, Orc, Goblin, Minotaur, Satyr and so on. They do make for some easy monsters to use especially in sexual content since it's an easy trope to use that they want to mate since they need someone from the opposite gender to survive and procreate.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I dont believe killing him would be necessary,he isnt stated as an agressive mino(unless he picked Molly somewhere)but the bs Molly allegates is that who would ever want a woman after she was"bedded"by a beast?so she decides for living with the minotaur,in my opinion,if she simply chosen to live with the beast becuz she wanted to,them karma is a vindictive bitch....althought looking by the bigger picture,Molly simply seems like plainly dumb...it is sad,but in a medieval fantasy game,i would call that grim humour
Bro the MC has had sex with
Goblins
Orcs
Vampires
Elves
Dark Elves
Succubus
Witches/Priestess
Giants
Bat Creatures
Spider Creatures
Prostitute
Whatever Caleah is
Hobbits
Dragons
His levels of STDs can give an STD an STD
Molly may seem simple but she's not anywhere close to the MC here
Edit and many women

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Whatever Caleah is
She's a swamp elf :D

But just having sex with a lot of women doesn't mean the MC has an STD, though with the MC's brains even if he was told the woman had STD or was crazy he'd still stick his dick into her. I mean when we get to see his dad we get told the MC used to fuck the sheep cause he was so horny.

Pretty sure his standards are if it's female and it has a hole I'm sticking my dick into it.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

But just having sex with a lot of women doesn't mean the MC has an STD, though with the MC's brains even if he was told the woman had STD or was crazy he'd still stick his dick into her. I mean when we get to see his dad we get told the MC used to fuck the sheep cause he was so horny.
I forgot about those. Molly comes out smelling like roses next to him

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Goblins
Orcs
Vampires
Elves
Dark Elves
Succubus
Witches/Priestess
Giants
Bat Creatures
Spider Creatures
Prostitute
Whatever Caleah is
Hobbits
Dragons
His levels of STDs can give an STD an STD
Molly may seem simple but she's no anywhere close to the MC here
Hey,i never said she was wrong,just said she was dumb to put herself in a situation where she couldnt pull herself out,MC is a endless pit of dumbness since he puts himself in harms way for times enough to make death give up chasing him,but he does pull through(even if barely)karma punishes those who cant pull its weight,and in the case of poor Molly,she picked a charge way too heavy for her

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Pretty sure his standards are if it's female and it has a hole I'm sticking my dick into it.
Consider the fact that he plowed Mahgda and survived,he could have a couple of stds,or at least a small rash

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Consider the fact that he plowed Mahgda and survived,he could have a couple of stds,or at least a small rash
Not sure why an ogre would have an STD automatically, sure she looks like a troll and has warts but I think thats pretty much their standard appearance and doesn't have anything to do with an STD. Gwynneth would probably be a more likely candidate or Gwen for that matter seeing as Gwynneth is a whore who doesn't even use protection while Gwen is a priestess from a religion that does pretty much the same though they take potions that prevent them from getting pregnant.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
In the NTR/Cuckold / whatever scenes if you played for those any person coming out of those events untouched by at least one STD is truly blessed by the God's (or Thinkerer)
Mia - Raped by Goblins and Werewolf
Shakala - Wedding night orgy
Maghda - I don't have to say it
Ziva - Grug and who know who else
Gwen - Everybody
Beth - Samson
Caleah - raped by Orc

I'm pretty sure I forgot a few

• Haha
Reactions: delacroix2

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Not sure why an ogre would have an STD automatically, sure she looks like a troll and has warts but I think thats pretty much their standard appearance and doesn't have anything to do with an STD. Gwynneth would probably be a more likely candidate or Gwen for that matter seeing as Gwynneth is a whore who doesn't even use protection while Gwen is a priestess from a religion that does pretty much the same though they take potions that prevent them from getting pregnant.
In the NTR/Cuckold / whatever scenes if you played for those any person coming out of those events untouched by at least one STD is truly blessed by the God's (or Thinkerer)
Mia - Raped by Goblins and Werewolf
Shakala - Wedding night orgy
Maghda - I don't have to say it
Ziva - Grug and who know who else
Gwen - Everybody
Beth - Samson
Caleah - raped by Orc

I'm pretty sure I forgot a few

Or, & hear me out, it's a fantasy game & you're ruining the harem fantasy :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I forgot about those. Molly comes out smelling like roses next to him
Yeah at least Molly fucked a humanoid beast with relative intelligence (he wields a makeshift spike club & a sheild). Before he met the women beyond his farm he was literally banging sheep.

Also if u speak with a particular sheep on the farm MC will say "Hi Betsy" & the sheep has a love heart appear above her head....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hey,i'm just enjoying the ride in making fun about the seeming recklessness of mc to put his dick in holes

• Haha

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah at least Molly fucked a humanoid beast with relative intelligence (he wields a makeshift spike club & a sheild). Before he met the women beyond his farm he was literally banging sheep.

Also if u speak with a particular sheep on the farm MC will say "Hi Betsy" & the sheep has a love heart appear above her head....
Well,she got lucky in the beggining,its sad tgat she didnt had that luck in the end

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Think we're well pass reckless after the dragon quest. Death is probably just watching this dude thinking "I'mma just sit here and see how far this shit goes"
Yeah,i was like that too at the first time the vampires entered on scene,but Vixenatrixx surpassed everything,i mean,he survived an ogress quality test,i know he aint to make fun,but them he shagged the vampires and them a frickin Dragon...dunno where this is going to end,but it will be funny to see

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think Molly tried to surpass her cousin prowess an prove she could bang bigger beasts,little did she know where her cousin is putting his peepee these days

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes