Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Little question, is the save from the test version usable in the full release? I lost my HD and was thinking of getting to near where i was before i lost my saves before the full release.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Little question, is the save from the test version usable in the full release? I lost my HD and was thinking of getting to near where i was before i lost my saves before the full release.
I'm guessing up to just before the new content should be fine. But if he inserted new scenes in to the older content you might as well start a new game. I could be wrong.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Np. I'll replay it in a bit anyway. Unfortunately now I'll be if that damn werewolf was in the Dark forest before I got to him.
Which begs the thought what happens if you don't kill the werewolf?
No idea. I reckon it wont affect the story outside Mia.

The only reason I reckon it has horns is the Orc Boss accuses others of "stabbing" her. When it's obvious when u get down there she died from childbirth as Julia says. Why would he describe it as "stabbing" unless the baby had horns.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In concept,minotaurs are parasitic species,they take females from other species cuz generally their own species produces almost no females(in most cases authors opt for having the race without females),its a concept used in a lot of fantasy species(lately it has turned itself a popular concept to define futa's as species),

Its totally defined a vital flaw when happens this kind of thing,i mean,it is a kind of thing that make a specie impossible to give viable offspring,if Molly was fated to death,it means that minotaurs cant breed with humans in this universe,their birth rates would've too low,and their presence would prove itself a nuisance worse than goblins...
Could be parasitic like Goblins & orcs but the fact it's most likley the Cowgirl we r expexpeting then I would say they probs have their own females. Perhaps the females are able to birth the young of their species but humans cant? Until we learn more from Tinkerer this is all just speculation.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Minotaurs are Male Human/Bovine Blends, CowGirls are Female Human/Bovine Blends (At least that is how it's been in everything I've seen them represented)
That Picture is of a Tough ass cowgirl :p

I've no idea where you are coming from with the Vampire / Bat Creature comparison? what's next comparing a Bitch to a Mare?
Females are also sometimes called Holstaur.

Also Vampires are strongly associated with bats in modern media. I see hes example...

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
I'm guessing up to just before the new content should be fine. But if he inserted new scenes in to the older content you might as well start a new game. I could be wrong.
Alright thanks for the heads up, i'm gonna just get to the point where i get to the tower then, shouldn't get anything added to before that i think.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Ok , hmm from what I read so far (don't care about spoilers) this woman Molly got pregnant with a minotaurs kid ( via rape or some harlequin romance novel bullshitery) and died as a result after cucking her would be husband James?

She refused to marry James? because he would not take care of her halfbreed bastard spawn and claimed that she loved the minotaur (Stockholm syndrome?) So if James proved himself an absolute cuck and took care of a kid not his own she would marry him and theoretically still continue to fuck the Minotaur?!( this whole plot seems idiotic to me... but i'll withold judgement until I get to play it).

Where does the farm the mc's family come into this. Please don't tell me Molly is the mc's mother and James his father because frankly if the ghost is Molly trying to ask for help regarding the mcs half minotaur half sister/brother after doing his father dirty like that I would tell her to fuck off.

All in all please tell me we get to kill the Minotaur. this whole debacle just screams for my murderhobo mc to come along and slaughter the mino loverboy.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I'm not debating or arguing I'm just saying it seems she died from internal damage because of the birth.
Unless I remember it wrongly why she died was because one of the Orcs who had gotten a new blade wanted to test it's sharpness so he used Molly as a target practice and stabbed her, it's not mentioned how many times but still the Orc boss mentions that she is dying now and become useless so he's going off to kill the Orc who did it.

Then when you go down to talk to Julia she tells us that Molly died shortly after giving birth because of her wounds. There are also no protusions at all from the baby far as I could see so it shouldn't have horns bigger then at most bumps like on Ervi's kids.

Lastly when you go for the Orc boss there is a dead Orc next to him which should be the one who stabbed/killed Molly.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Theoretically, everything that wasn't touched in the update should be fine. That said, this could include anything in the new update and outside of it. If Tinkerer had to change a variable or flag that was part of the old content, the test save could behave weirdly or not work at all.

I personally have kept test saves, but I'm usually up to date in terms of content and the only thing in those saves that changed was the new content. I experienced 1 bug, and that is that a quest to take the swamp elf on a date is marked incomplete (a flag change somewhere when the quest log was implemented), but the game still functions like I finished it.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Alright thanks for the heads up, i'm gonna just get to the point where i get to the tower then, shouldn't get anything added to before that i think.
Slowly rebuilding a new save myself. I'll stop at about the beginning of the cemetery quest then wait for a copy of the full version to finish it off.

Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok , hmm from what I read so far (don't care about spoilers) this woman Molly got pregnant with a minotaurs kid ( via rape or some harlequin romance novel bullshitery) and died as a result after cucking her would be husband James?

She refused to marry James? because he would not take care of her halfbreed bastard spawn and claimed that she loved the minotaur (Stockholm syndrome?) So if James proved himself an absolute cuck and took care of a kid not his own she would marry him and theoretically still continue to fuck the Minotaur?!( this whole plot seems idiotic to me... but i'll withold judgement until I get to play it).

Where does the farm the mc's family come into this. Please don't tell me Molly is the mc's mother and James his father because frankly if the ghost is Molly trying to ask for help regarding the mcs half minotaur half sister/brother after doing his father dirty like that I would tell her to fuck off.

All in all please tell me we get to kill the Minotaur. this whole debacle just screams for my murderhobo mc to come along and slaughter the mino loverboy.
Molly is the MC's cousin. James is the MC's BROTHER. So yeah I see why she ran off with a Minotaur lol.

The ghost is MC's mother but she isnt associated with the mino stuff. Hes a bastard child born from adultery so Julia & James are her half-siblings. Molly fell in love with Taurus the Minotaur & ran away cos she was supposed to marry her cousin (James). U fight the Minotaur, you dont kill him.

He does get killed by the Orcs tho & Molly dies after birthing their child.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Unless I remember it wrongly why she died was because one of the Orcs who had gotten a new blade wanted to test it's sharpness so he used Molly as a target practice and stabbed her, it's not mentioned how many times but still the Orc boss mentions that she is dying now and become useless so he's going off to kill the Orc who did it.

Then when you go down to talk to Julia she tells us that Molly died shortly after giving birth because of her wounds. There are also no protusions at all from the baby far as I could see so it shouldn't have horns bigger then at most bumps like on Ervi's kids.

Lastly when you go for the Orc boss there is a dead Orc next to him which should be the one who stabbed/killed Molly.
Ok but the 2 orca say "mabey" it was the one showing off his blade. It's still possible the orc boss was told something & went to enact his judgments without finding out if that's actually what happened. Because Orcs are brutal beings that dont need much reason to kill anything really. I'm just saying it could be one or the other.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Slowly rebuilding a new save myself. I'll stop at about the beginning of the cemetery quest then wait for a copy of the full version to finish it off.
Thinking about it, I read Maghda got new scenes. Now finishing quest 6 date with Alice so I guess I'll stop here an just continue leveling up for now

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thinking about it, I read Maghda got new scenes. Now finishing quest 6 date with Alice so I guess I'll stop here an just continue leveling up for now
She has an animation for one existing scene. Pregnant BJ

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Where does the farm the the mc's family come into this. Please don't tell me Molly is the mc's mother and James his father because frankly if the ghost is Molly trying to ask for help regarding the mcs half minotaur half sister/brother after doing his father dirty like that I would tell her to fuck off.

I dont believe killing him would be necessary,he isnt stated as an agressive mino(unless he picked Molly somewhere)but the bs Molly allegates is that who would ever want a woman after she was"bedded"by a beast?so she decides for living with the minotaur,in my opinion,if she simply chosen to live with the beast becuz she wanted to,them karma is a vindictive bitch....althought looking by the bigger picture,Molly simply seems like plainly dumb...it is sad,but in a medieval fantasy game,i would call that grim humour

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Got or will get?gotta know for sure before going out of my way to give some love to that warty butt

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Molly is the MC's cousin. James is the MC's BROTHER. So yeah I see why she ran off with a Minotaur lol.

The ghost is MC's mother but she isnt associated with the mino stuff. Hes a bastard child born from adultery so Julia & James are her half-siblings. Molly fell in love with Taurus the Minotaur & ran away cos she was supposed to marry her cousin (James). U fight the Minotaur, you dont kill him.

He does get killed by the Orcs tho & Molly dies after birthing their child.
Yay at least the mino loverboy dies. Sad that you don't get to turn him into steak yourself though.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes