Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not me though,on this last gameplay,i'm still at the first one with her,i mean Mia,my Rosy is already on the point where i need to put barren potions to avoid hitting her capp(i just cant help hitting the shortstack some love)
What happens when they are capped, do they just stay pregnant forever? or do they never become pregnant again?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hope this comes with an andoid link too,gotta take my mind of Unite on my free hours,and PQ is always good at that

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Full save?
Your free to use my save, while not 100% quite yet it's pretty close there are some minor quests I haven't finished yet, like getting the vampires pregnant or impregnate Julia enough to expand the house. It is a cheat save however since it's my third time playing from start so the MC has +500 atk/def/m.atk/m.def so he can one shot anything you meet and he has plenty of most items, got a bit frustrated about 3 hours in when I died and had forgotten to turn on autosave and save so I lost about 2 hours of gameplay xD.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
After having played the new part I just can't help wonder. Spoiler on 2.71.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It all serves as a lesson that she could be in a better condition if she accepted to go with the MC,as sad as it is,the MC already showed to us that even he cant afford to leave all the thinking to his genitalia....

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It all serves as a lesson that she could be in a better condition if she accepted to go with the MC,as sad as it is,the MC already showed to us that even he cant afford to leave all the thinking to his genitalia....
Yeah, not sure why Tinkerer went so dark on a generally upbeat and humour filled game.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
There were many other ways that scene could have played out without the MC's input that would have not left molly in that condition. Think he was going for a shake up in the game..... And boy that was a shakeup

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tbh she was already heavily pregnant. Sadly the horned baby was gonna come out head first & rip her womb open. Which means poor Tiarus would have been left a single father anyway had the orcs not arrived...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, not sure why Tinkerer went so dark on a generally upbeat and humour filled game.
Well he backed himself in a corner by mentioning a cow girl in the past & felt he had to fulfil the promise. Perhaps this was his inner vindictivness as a creator. Perhaps this was cathartic for him lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
There were many other ways that scene could have played out without the MC's input that would have not left molly in that condition. Think he was going for a shake up in the game..... And boy that was a shakeup
Dunno,i mean,in the beggining of the game,the MC is exactly on her position,he can be killed even by goblins,he moved up on the world and now can fight them,but she wasnt on that condition and gone to live with a Minotaur,monsters usually live in hostile enviroment,and as good intentioned as he could be(the MC)she was in the same condition he was at beggining of the game,let her live with him was an error,just an error that was rubbed on our faces way more thoroughly and earlier than anyone hoped....

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes