dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Someone people actually want returned to game. Funny enough players don't even know her

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Think we're well pass reckless after the dragon quest. Death is probably just watching this dude thinking "I'mma just sit here and see how far this shit goes"
There is a Lord of Death in this game. This kid is probably the most interesting thing hes seen in eons. What pussy is gonna kill him?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
There is a Lord of Death in this game. This kid is probably the most interesting thing hes seen in eons. What pussy is gonna kill him?
Them Nergal and Qtesh must both put their bets on him and are protecting him in the hope of getting all the prize for themselves

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone Will share link of game? I Don't have enough money to be patreon. i really want play this update. Please share link to download android version

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What's the difference between public and patron versions?
Not sure. Unless they mean the Nergalite & Goblin pay levels. Nergalites get all the test & early stuff first then the final version is released for everyone else.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So,i saw people asking around the link,what made you guys think it woild already be here?tinkerer announced or something like that?

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Peasants Quest v2.7.1

Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Peasants Quest v2.7.1 lite version
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Lite version
This version is for those who already have version 2.61 and want a reduced download package. The lite version contains the "core" game and all new animation files and images. But you will need to add the older animations and images from version 2.61 manually. Copy the contents from the "movies" and "pictures" folder from 2.61 to 2.71. DO NOT OVERWRITE if asked. If you are unsure how to do this, download the full version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Peasants Quest v2.7.1

Win: MEGA
Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Lite version
This version is for those who already have version 2.61 and want a reduced download package. The lite version contains the "core" game and all new animation files and images. But you will need to add the older animations and images from version 2.61 manually. Copy the contents from the "movies" and "pictures" folder from 2.61 to 2.71. DO NOT OVERWRITE if asked. If you are unsure how to do this, download the full version.

Sadly,i'll have to wait for the android port

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tommyjohne

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.71.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Peasants Quest v2.7.1

Lite version

Does this 2.7.1 full version include the decensor patch as well ? Or must I download it too ?
I remember having to download other archive files named :
1575738_data and 1576131_img
Do I need to add those as well ? Or are they already included ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does this 2.7.1 full version include the decensor patch as well ? Or must I download it too ?
I remember having to download other archive files named :
1575738_data and 1576131_img
Do I need to add those as well ? Or are they already included ?
What did they do? due never seen people talk/ask about them on the discord

Griffan

May 17, 2018
What did they do? due never seen people talk/ask about them on the discord
Apparently, they were supposed to fix some bugs of some kind and add some new images...
That is, if I remember correctly.
Maybe these files are no longer required but I'd rather be sure on that one.
=> I mean, having to add and re-add new files can get incredibly annoying.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In concept,minotaurs are parasitic species,they take females from other species cuz generally their own species produces almost no females(in most cases authors opt for having the race without females),its a concept used in a lot of fantasy species(lately it has turned itself a popular concept to define futa's as species),

Its totally defined a vital flaw when happens this kind of thing,i mean,it is a kind of thing that make a specie impossible to give viable offspring,if Molly was fated to death,it means that minotaurs cant breed with humans in this universe,their birth rates would've too low,and their presence would prove itself a nuisance worse than goblins...
Yet there are several other species, like for example the Giants, Trolls or maybe Orcs (Ok we haven't seen a female Orc yet either and in regards to fantasy tropes they are far more often portrayed as a male only race).
Point is there is a chance for these beings to crossbreed that could ensure the species to keep going... also considering the rareity of the Minotaurs it's also a chance that their low birthrates are a flaw of nature that naturally will lead to their extingtion eventually... it's actually not the first race that diesout because of an inconvenient birth method.
rapey species are a nuisance for many civiliced people but in fantasy tropes that kind of species is found quiet often and portrayed as uncivilized or barbaric.
...as far as I recall that would be Nergal... our Patron.
There used to be a religion specific to a god of death apparently... but given that they cheated him and got turned undead for that he might no lonnger be around

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
That is, if I remember correctly.
Like when exactly?

If it's something that made you questioning your own memories then it's probably a long time ago.

Unless you have bad short term memories (no offense) & those files were in a recent annoucement but you let them slipped.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yet there are several other species, like for example the Giants, Trolls or maybe Orcs (Ok we haven't seen a female Orc yet either and in regards to fantasy tropes they are far more often portrayed as a male only race).
Point is there is a chance for these beings to crossbreed that could ensure the species to keep going... also considering the rareity of the Minotaurs it's also a chance that their low birthrates are a flaw of nature that naturally will lead to their extingtion eventually... it's actually not the first race that diesout because of an inconvenient birth method.
rapey species are a nuisance for many civiliced people but in fantasy tropes that kind of species is found quiet often and portrayed as uncivilized or barbaric.

...as far as I recall that would be Nergal... our Patron.
There used to be a religion specific to a god of death apparently... but given that they cheated him and got turned undead for that he might no lonnger be around

Tinkerer did say there are female Orcs BUT weather one shows up in game would be his decision to make. He hasent confirmed or denied such inclusion. I just know they apparently exist & they are more numerous than Goblin females (higher birth rates & orcs have longer lifespans). But they are still closely related to Goblins so they have the "dominant" genetic breeding that Goblins have.

Minotaurs may just be uncommon in THAT region. After all greek/roman people live in the Mediterranean, a warmer region. Perhaps they come from warmer regions? Also perhaps Molly (as a human) just couldn't handle the birth? I mean females may be more suited for birthing Minotaurs.

Nergal is Lord of the Underworld. The Lord of Death is a separate, neutral deity. He only punished that cult for their hubris. There may be other cults to Death in other regions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes