Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I really hope that cow girl gonna have more look like furry cow but with giants breasts and big udders so we can milk her
Personally I am not a fan of udders AND Breasts... let each breast be the size of an udder though and I am game :sneaky:

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
Hi everybody. It feels like the game has a low fps, about 30? But the animations are fine. And it's also unclear if the FPS drops even more if you click on an impassable object or a NPC or door or tree. This is FPS lock 30? For example, in some games, I use cheat engine speedhack x2 and the game runs at 60 fps, and maybe even more, and the speed of the game does not increase, but the fps increases, including does not affect the animation in any way. The main thing is to find the right process for cheat engine.
Is it possible to solve this without cheat engine?
Sorry if I explained it badly.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Personally I am not a fan of udders AND Breasts... let each breast be the size of an udder though and I am game :sneaky:
always take my words with pinch of salt

On discord the topic of a cowgirl and how it should look are discussed, issue i mostly seen is the differnce how Tits and udders look in 2D and 3D. so personaly doubt they will have both. Talked with tinkerer about how he sees it, closest answer would been more like the badbreeder, feral based but femine features. Keep in mind its subject to change.

Issue is that tinkerer had promised a cowgirl without really thinking that people would take him literally as a firm promise, so how it should look and presented in the game is not set either.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
version 270 was the first time I played this game. On downloading version 271 no past games sow up. What must I do to take up from an old saved game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
version 270 was the first time I played this game. On downloading version 271 no past games sow up. What must I do to take up from an old saved game.
Same as with any other RPGM game... import your save folder from the old game into the new one.
though you were warned that Version 2.70 was a test build and save games might be corrupted.

Kattillus

Aug 28, 2017
Erevi talked to MC about a cult and a new quest popped up but I didn't see it in quest list. So the next update It about the cult near the Tower?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Erevi talked to MC about a cult and a new quest popped up but I didn't see it in quest list. So the next update It about the cult near the Tower?
It's already included... you need to find a key and than find the hideout at the end of the Batbreeder Dungeon.
Or atleast I think that's the Quest you are talking about.
Have you already encountered Venomina in the depth of the Dungeon/Tower?

Kattillus

Aug 28, 2017
It's already included... you need to find a key and than find the hideout at the end of the Batbreeder Dungeon.
Or atleast I think that's the Quest you are talking about.
Have you already encountered Venomina in the depth of the Dungeon/Tower?
Yes, I have. I have done all the quest up until this version. Maybe It's a new bug, who knows

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes, I have. I have done all the quest up until this version. Maybe It's a new bug, who knows
Go to the END of the Bat Cave & use an egg to break the skull door. Then kill the Alpha Bat Creature & use the key to enter the Tomb.

Remeber to use Magic Weapon in you're spells or else the Wraiths cannot be killed.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
dose anybody know anything about magadha update???
If you mean for this new version, then yes.. It's an animation of an already existing scene, so one of the two has an animation.. try the first one.. she is thirsty after all ;)

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
When starting the new 2.71 version I get the message Loading Error the TitleScene would be missing what do I do now?

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, sorry if this is a stupid question but now that I'm using Android 11 I can't find org.peasantsquest.the66 folder on Android/data...now where do I put my saves and the patch?

Reactions: ghost omar

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
Could someone provide me the TitleScene-NYD270.png file? Because I don't have them anymore. Thanks in advance

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a way to get Alice to participate in the Ritual at the temple? Both Ziva and Caldeah tell me she isn't ready and I'm basically done with the quest line. 3 children from each.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So,in the end,i was right,Molly definetly was dumb...when i took a look at her hideout,just by the side the orc camp,i totally could see the shit coming...also,if the MC didnt left the farm,he would probably shared their fates

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes