Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Is there a way to get Alice to participate in the Ritual at the temple? Both Ziva and Caldeah tell me she isn't ready and I'm basically done with the quest line. 3 children from each.
Just "punish" her a many time you can. to do it faster: when you see her in room, jut change of floor till you see her "punishable"
At a moment she will be ready to join other girls

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Personally I am not a fan of udders AND Breasts... let each breast be the size of an udder though and I am game :sneaky:
always take my words with pinch of salt

On discord the topic of a cowgirl and how it should look are discussed, issue i mostly seen is the differnce how Tits and udders look in 2D and 3D. so personaly doubt they will have both. Talked with tinkerer about how he sees it, closest answer would been more like the badbreeder, feral based but femine features. Keep in mind its subject to change.

Issue is that tinkerer had promised a cowgirl without really thinking that people would take him literally as a firm promise, so how it should look and presented in the game is not set either.
you know what would make perfect sense? Molly's daughter would be petite...
1) she would be growing so don't expect her to be a dairy queen...
2)Tinkerer would feel vindicated against those that kept begging for a cowgirl
3) in most games cowgirls have massive tits, and Tinkerer likes to do the unusual.
So,in the end,i was right,Molly definetly was dumb...when i took a look at her hideout,just by the side the orc camp,i totally could see the shit coming...also,if the MC didnt left the farm,he would probably shared their fates
to be fair, the hideout wasn't near an orc camp, it's the orcs that came and set camp in the abandoned tower., as of MC, he was fated to leave into the big world and become the piece that changes the whole board, without him the temple wouldn't be rebuilt, erevi would be living in the tower,wierwood would share the fate of the wendigo clan

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
3) in most games cowgirls have massive tits, and Tinkerer likes to do the unusual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to be fair, the hideout wasn't near an orc camp, it's the orcs that came and set camp in the abandoned tower., as of MC, he was fated to leave into the big world and become the piece that changes the whole board, without him the temple wouldn't be rebuilt, erevi would be living in the tower,wierwood would share the fate of the wendigo clan
You both have good point,but i give this one to M3ntir cuz he made laugh out loud right on my job

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

If you look,you would notice that the orcs were around the area already,if their base still wasnt there,it could be at any moment,and sadly for Molly,life on the wilderness aint a cup o'tea,can only feel bad for her,as for Taurus,i cant really say,dunno who tamed who in that story

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Need help with Oksana. On my playthrough she died, i fucked up somewhere but didn't knew where. Now there is new Oksana content with this update but how do i get there? I saw her ghost in the dungeon of Castle Tepes and had the option to change her faith. I clicked that, she disappeared how do i find her now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dwalsh

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Need help with Oksana. On my playthrough she died, i fucked up somewhere but didn't knew where. Now there is new Oksana content with this update but how do i get there? I saw her ghost in the dungeon of Castle Tepes and had the option to change her faith. I clicked that, she disappeared how do i find her now?
If you already triggered the ghost scene in the temple she'll be in the tavern

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
You forgot about the the elfin mom, Luthien, Everi might have done it with her familiar & Maghda might have at least 1 kid with Dorf before she got knocked up by the MC
Can you be specific about Luthien what kind of ntr/cuckold are for her??

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Does one of the MAC user can tell me which folder the Decensor patch need to go ?
we on the discord have no idea due both mods dont have a MAC pC

Reactions: changesinthelandz

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can you be specific about Luthien what kind of ntr/cuckold are for her??
I think he means the fact she technicaly does the NTR to her daughter in regards to MC.

She starts fucking him behind her daughters back & tricks her into an orgy to back her lie about WHEN u got her preg...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Ok, sorry if this is a stupid question but now that I'm using Android 11 I can't find org.peasantsquest.the66 folder on Android/data...now where do I put my saves and the patch?
use a file manager that despite Android's silly permission changes as of Android 11 still allows access to the restricted areas.
or you connect your device via USB to a PC and access Android/data and all other restricted folder.

Reactions: tommyjohne

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
hi i put save file log 2 and played compressed version but when i use items in game it give error in screen and game crash.

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Same as with any other RPGM game... import your save folder from the old game into the new one.
though you were warned that Version 2.70 was a test build and save games might be corrupted.
Ok but I see no facility for 'importing a saved folder'. please expand on how it is done?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes