DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
where does the decensor patch go
in the www folder, same place the save folder also should be. Don't put it in the save folder though.. just be sure to place both in the www folder in case you have a save folder from earlier version.
If this is your first time playing, the save folder will be created once you begin the game and make your first save.

While on the subject of old saves: Copy the entire folder from old version and paste it over, do NOT copy the files within the save folder and paste them into a new versions save folder, that has and most likely still will, create problems.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
After pasting in files from pictures and movies from 2.61 to 2.71 my game runs into a loading error:

Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png

Upon further inspection, the file Patreon.png is actually in the folder www/img/pictures

Not sure what's causing this
I had a feeling of the lite version might cause errors, so I decided to download the normal full version and copy/paste my old 2.61 save folder over to 2.71 together with the ipatch as usual ;)
Had no issues of any kind :D
Difference between the two downloads is 2.48gb for full, 1.05gb for lite, not that huge imo but guess some folks need/appreciate the light version just the same.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I had a feeling of the lite version might cause errors, so I decided to download the normal full version and copy/paste my old 2.61 save folder over to 2.71 together with the ipatch as usual ;)
Had no issues of any kind :D
Difference between the two downloads is 2.48gb for full, 1.05gb for lite, not that huge imo but guess some folks need/appreciate the light version just the same.
Although I regret downloading the LITE version, I still believe Tinkerer's attempt at releasing an "update only" download option is a good one. He just needs to work out the kinks. In the long run, the game will only get bigger and bigger, and Mega has file size download limits. So it just makes sense to offer the option to add in the new files to play the latest patch, much like how NLT does it with The Genesis Order.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dont get me wrong,i totally wanted her and MC family around,they seemed a colorful cast,but he needed a motive to utterly whoop the green out of the orcs asses,and Tinkerer godamned give it to us...btw,love the reference used in the final clash between MC and Orc Boss
My name is [Name], you killed my father! Prepare to die!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
By what Oakly say to you,orcs were increasing their actions in the area quite a lot,you face their scouts in a area not much near the farm,but alarmingly close when the matter is orc presence,one was even catched by the troll when it was making the run with Oakly acorns,so yeah,their presence was way announced...if you stop to think,their curiosity must have been lit by the constant movement of Molly and MC sister on the forest,they probably followed their tracks to Taurus lair and the farm,since human tracks are way different from the beasts,and since orcs and goblins get by stealing from them they would be a target way interesting for them to let alone
Just my 2 Cents here... the Farm is south of the Swamp... an area previously raided by the Orcs before they set out for Zivahs temple... since I haven't checked the map in the new Update yet I presume the darkwoods lie somwhere between the Farm and the Swamp.... heck there have even been Orcs in the forgotten Temple in between the Giants Camp and Goblin Forest.
If we set all these raids in relations I'd say we should be worried about a warband of Orcs swarming the area soon.
Knowing where the farm lies it's a bit of a surprise that the Peasant didn't worry earlier about it's safety.
Is the incest tag between the MC and another character?
Yes.

MC + Succubus Daughter
MC + Goblin Daughter
MC + Half-Sister
Yes... but actually no.
The Incest Tag only applies if you also install the decensor patch.
The base game has no incest or beasitality

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ziva is still missing that small image where she admires MC's dick when she's not pregnant in her room.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just my 2 Cents here... the Farm is south of the Swamp... an area previously raided by the Orcs before they set out for Zivahs temple... since I haven't checked the map in the new Update yet I presume the darkwoods lie somwhere between the Farm and the Swamp.... heck there have even been Orcs in the forgotten Temple in between the Giants Camp and Goblin Forest.
If we set all these raids in relations I'd say we should be worried about a warband of Orcs swarming the area soon.
Knowing where the farm lies it's a bit of a surprise that the Peasant didn't worry earlier about it's safety.
The Dark Forest & Farm are south-east. The swamp is south-west. Go go west from the farm to read the Swamp & you go north-east from the farm to reach the Dark Forest.

I agree with the orc warband thing. I reckon theres so powerful orcish warlord sending raid parties north into the Kingdom. The ones at the Shrine of the Ancients were probs a scout team sent to see how defended the area was. Urakh's crew were sent through the Swamp (were they razed Caleah's village) & took the valley Stronghold (perhaps they wanted the Temple but Grugs presence, & later the restoration of the Temple, has ruined that plan).

The ones who claimed the Tower may have had orders to secure that first & the scouts patrolling the area told there boss of a Farm nearby. They moved in to take what they can. Again MC's actions has lost them that strategic spot but the Orcs will probably seek more checkpoints along the southern parts of the map.

Also quick thing. Mabey Taurus would have been able to defend himself & Molly had MC & Oksana not kicked his ass earlier. He may still have been recovering...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They asked "what" the content was & I answered lol
You know there have been reports of Patreon useing dummy accounts to check games for illegal content... being specific at such a suspicious question is key to keep Tinkerer in the game

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes