Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why not performing a magic to bring the mother back to life?
...not even sure what would that accomplish other than reintroduceing a character that by Patreon guidelines wouldn't be allowed to have any content? :sneaky:
That aside I think Tinkerer never really intended for this, which is why he chose that Personal Drama as a Story for the MCs family reunion

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Like when exactly?

If it's something that made you questioning your own memories then it's probably a long time ago.

Unless you have bad short term memories (no offense) & those files were in a recent annoucement but you let them slipped.
I just checked... The files in question date back to January of this year so it's not that long ago.
And also, yep, they were meant to complete a set of data, maps and fix some bugs in the game.
=> As to which bugs it was, I have no idea.
Now, One question still remains, do we still need those files or have they been included in the newest version ?

These are the said files :
View attachment 1576131_img.zip

Reactions: q318420

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I don't know sure. But wasn't there, on start of game, something about MC's mother? He talk about his parents farm and about mom and sis. Probably Im wrong, but I have some feelling about it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't know sure. But wasn't there, on start of game, something about MC's mother? He talk about his parents farm and about mom and sis. Probably Im wrong, but I have some feelling about it.
At the start of the game the only thing we know about the family is he was "born the second son of a farmer" & that "theres no way you're inherit the farm. So you set off to become a hero".

This is the first time we get ANY actual info on MC's family.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
At the start of the game the only thing we know about the family is he was "born the second son of a farmer" & that "theres no way you're inherit the farm. So you set off to become a hero".

This is the first time we get ANY actual info on MC's family.
Ok, like I said, probably Im wrong.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do I play a different game? Who are the half-sister and the angel/ghost mom, why haven't I met both :WaitWhat:
The mum is the Ghost u see around the Temple after the first mass.

The half-sister is part of the newest update. You have to complete the Temple questline up to when Siva sends u to procure food. Then u meet her & you're whole family.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The mum is the Ghost u see around the Temple after the first mass.
After the first mass, I think I just saw the goddess statue shine, never saw a ghost there.
Does she appear somewhere else so I could go see what she looks like?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After the first mass, I think I just saw the goddess statue shine, never saw a ghost there.
The staircase infront of your room in the temple... and later at your bed when you sleep in the temple

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sometimes you'll catch her in the stairway outside you're room.

After having 5 kids in the Temple she will have a chance to appear at you're bedside at night.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
The staircase infront of your room in the temple... and later at your bed when you sleep in the temple
Sometimes you'll catch her in the stairway outside you're room.

After having 5 kids in the Temple she will have a chance to appear at you're bedside at night.
Now that you say it I never spend time in the temple aside from quest and I'm not sure how far I'm in the story, my playthrough is a mess.

Time to make babies then :KEK:

Thanks to both of you

Reactions: DomWolf

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
wqeqre.png

when i try to peek beth at stable this happen , did the file missing? btw i download 2.71 (non lite) the 2.48GB one
should i download the 2.61 again?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes