Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hard to tell, but I think quite often (surely about 10+ times the drug delivery). I even awed both, so that my mc's standing with both is top.
What do you mean with simply talked? You mean talked to Luthien aboard the ship without initiating sex?
I just Dowloaded the CG Archives of Liandra and Luthien from Tinkerers website and found the scene... have you checked with the perverted Tailor of your trust?
Pretty sure that's a new dress for Liandra :love:
LLBasement - 1301.png

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I just Dowloaded the CG Archives of Liandra and Luthien from Tinkerers website and found the scene... have you checked with the perverted Tailor of your trust?
View attachment 1743106

Would love to see that scene, but Liandra already wears that green dress in my save file during her normal sex scenes in the house and I also checked with save editor their affection for the mc, it's both 100 (which seems quite high). Even if I edit their affection up to 200, which might even be overmaxed, because I don't know, if there is an affection cap, but still no repeatable threesome appears... :( The walkthrough also doesn't mention anything about repeating it and how to trigger.
I can provide my save file, just in case this might help. I really don't know what else to do...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Speaking about Luthien, I wish that there'll be other mom characters who will join the members of the MC's fuckbuddies
You mean Mothers of current Love Interests?
Well you also have Erevie and Shakalah I gues and since pregnancy is the main fetish of the game they are all MILFs in the long run.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Having sex with them together is not repeatable.
I have some kids with Lianrda. Have sex with her withouth problems. But I cant reach this threesome again. I also had a situation where they were both standing in the hallway, but neither of them had a threesome.
So the only thing that could affect it is affection
Since I'm not the only one having this problem of a non-repeatable threesome, maybe it's worth adressing this on Tinkerer's patreon site? Or wherever else Tinkerer has a possibility for bug reporting. Maybe some supporter can do this?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Since I'm not the only one having this problem of a non-repeatable threesome, maybe it's worth adressing this on Tinkerer's patreon site? Or wherever else Tinkerer has a possibility for bug reporting. Maybe some supporter can do this?
to get the 3some with Liandra and Luthien both elves must be horny that day (if they aren't, the player has to feed both a special pastry)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

5thtryatusername

Apr 6, 2022
thankyou for your effort! I havn't finished the DL yet, and probably never will, with my poor connection I'll proly get kicked of before it's done and I'll never be able to get back in to this site without making another account since I've already forgotten my login name and password since they were not happy with my first several tries. FUCK THE PASSWORD STRENGTH!!!!! It's MY account, I should be allowed to have any password I want

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Been plying this game since it was in it's earlier first versions and to be completely honest the only thing that i don't like up to now is....i was really hoping to get the some kind of quest where the mc steals his cousin molly away from the taurus and make her one of his LI's ( i like her model more than julia )......well that's over..........Just one thing i really hope the dev add is MC's mom being in the LI ( REALLY NEED THIS TO HAPPEN )....gotta be honest i really not expect the ghost lady to be his mom now i'm hoping for her to be in LI really bad....:)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Been plying this game since it was in it's earlier first versions and to be completely honest the only thing that i don't like up to now is....i was really hoping to get the some kind of quest where the mc steals his cousin molly away from the taurus and make her one of his LI's ( i like her model more than julia )......well that's over..........Just one thing i really hope the dev add is MC's mom being in the LI ( REALLY NEED THIS TO HAPPEN )....gotta be honest i really not expect the ghost lady to be his mom now i'm hoping for her to be in LI really bad....:)
personal opinion aside, if you are going to use a abbreviation, than use the word full the first time, due i cant get what you mean with LI in your text, makes it abit unreadable

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1743106
That costume is given to her by her mother before the threesome happened to get her more in the mood. She wears it after that during some sex scenes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You mean Mothers of current Love Interests?
Well you also have Erevie and Shakalah I gues and since pregnancy is the main fetish of the game they are all MILFs in the long run.
Erevi's mother is interesting, wouldn't mind lol.

Pretty sure the Shakala's mum & other females of the King are dead... just cos it's the only thing I can think for why he didnt have any.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That costume is given to her by her mother before the threesome happened to get her more in the mood. She wears it after that during some sex scenes.
Just throwing out ideas as of to why they couldn't trigger the scene
Erevi's mother is interesting, wouldn't mind lol.

Pretty sure the Shakala's mum & other females of the King are dead... just cos it's the only thing I can think for why he didnt have any.
...you do remember that both Erevi and Shakalah have daugthers whom are also Love Interests? (hence there is mother daugther content... if patched)

expatdad

Dec 3, 2020
Same as with any other RPGM game... import your save folder from the old game into the new one.
though you were warned that Version 2.70 was a test build and save games might be corrupted.
So how do you import saved games? There seems to be no in game ability to do this

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
to get the 3some with Liandra and Luthien both elves must be horny that day (if they aren't, the player has to feed both a special pastry)
Just did that. Can only have sex with Liandra or Luthien.

Is there anything else that can help trigger it?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just throwing out ideas as of to why they couldn't trigger the scene

...you do remember that both Erevi and Shakalah have daugthers whom are also Love Interests? (hence there is mother daugther content... if patched)
Ah right u ment THEY were the mothers... I thought u was giving examples of women who's mothers could show up...

Yeah I'm dumb lol

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes