Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I honestly have no idea what's wrong in 2.61 you simply had to talk to the girls after they both moved in and you could have all teh fun.
If it's an issue with the new release I am unaware of it.
Does it work for you in the latest version?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does it work for you in the latest version?
Since I am currently down to my 10 years+ Laptop I am not capable of playing the game, just need to find the time to setup the replacement...
Let's see if I can Upload the CG set from Tinkerers Website for this, so everyone atleast can have a look

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The Dark Forest & Farm are south-east. The swamp is south-west. Go go west from the farm to read the Swamp & you go north-east from the farm to reach the Dark Forest.

I agree with the orc warband thing. I reckon theres so powerful orcish warlord sending raid parties north into the Kingdom. The ones at the Shrine of the Ancients were probs a scout team sent to see how defended the area was. Urakh's crew were sent through the Swamp (were they razed Caleah's village) & took the valley Stronghold (perhaps they wanted the Temple but Grugs presence, & later the restoration of the Temple, has ruined that plan).

The ones who claimed the Tower may have had orders to secure that first & the scouts patrolling the area told there boss of a Farm nearby. They moved in to take what they can. Again MC's actions has lost them that strategic spot but the Orcs will probably seek more checkpoints along the southern parts of the map.

Also quick thing. Mabey Taurus would have been able to defend himself & Molly had MC & Oksana not kicked his ass earlier. He may still have been recovering...
I wouldnt bet on the capacity of the MC to foresee a orc offensive,he already has proven that his dick have more grey matter than his head...i do however think that its strange that an experienced crusader like Oksana didnt noticed the menace coming around(Tinkerer probably ignored it for the good of the story.,or maybe i'm putting too much of credit on Oksana training),as for Taurus,the orc scouts dealt more damage on me that him,so he probably wouldnt be enough of a threat to their band avoid him even if he was in good conditions,and it seems he was healed enough,4 orcs killed look like a good result for a creature who cant regen in combat and is slower than the MC using a 2 handed axe(or was it 5?dont really remember)

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The mum is the Ghost u see around the Temple after the first mass.

The half-sister is part of the newest update. You have to complete the Temple questline up to when Siva sends u to procure food. Then u meet her & you're whole family.
The mum is that really extra thicc ghost,who everyone is wanting to bust as soons as possible

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I honestly have no idea what's wrong in 2.61 you simply had to talk to the girls after they both moved in and you could have all teh fun.
If it's an issue with the new release I am unaware of it.
I was having that issue when it first came out.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I was having that issue when it first came out.
Me too, actually. In version 2.61 I got the initial threesome once, but never the option to repeat it afterwards despite high mc affection of both.
It still doesn't work with version 2.71.
Maybe there is a special patreon version, which enables that, while the version hosted here doesn't have that?! After all some games do have different versions for supporters and the public. I just didn't know PQ (maybe) is one of those...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Me too, actually. In version 2.61 I got the initial threesome once, but never the option to repeat it afterwards despite high mc affection of both.
It still doesn't work with version 2.71.
Maybe there is a special patreon version, which enables that, while the version hosted here doesn't have that?!
unlikely as the Version hosted here is a leaked build FOR Patreons... that aside the game is completly free, the Public release is the same as the Patreon release content wise... just less bugs... and speaking of those if you already had problems with the last release you might have played 2.60 the test release which than caused the bugs you reported... and you know once a save is corrupted it stays that way

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
unlikely as the Version hosted here is a leaked build FOR Patreons... that aside the game is completly free, the Public release is the same as the Patreon release content wise... just less bugs... and speaking of those if you already had problems with the last release you might have played 2.60 the test release which than caused the bugs you reported... and you know once a save is corrupted it stays that way
I doubt that, because I didn't play the 2.70 test version, but waited for the 2.71 release. I also did so with the 2.60 release, which I didn't play, but waited patiently for the full 2.61 release. I had to completely restart from scratch once, because I did ruin my save with a test version quite a lot of time ago. So since then I never touched those test versions...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I doubt that, because I didn't play the 2.70 test version, but waited for the 2.71 release. I also did so with the 2.60 release, which I didn't play, but waited patiently for the full 2.61 release. I had to completely restart from scratch once, because I did ruin my save with a test version quite a lot of time ago. So since then I never touched those test versions...
Well we are pretty much out of Options here... if you still have the old Version lying around maybe try playing that one with your old saves and see wether or not you can trigger the content with all the given tips.
Because frankly I can't imagine a reason for you being unable to trigger that scene while others have no problem.... unless you destroyed your saves useing some mod or abrevant save editing.
...well you are told whats wrong... so what help do you want?

Aug 28, 2021
Well we are pretty much out of Options here... if you still have the old Version lying around maybe try playing that one with your old saves and see wether or not you can trigger the content with all the given tips.
Because frankly I can't imagine a reason for you being unable to trigger that scene while others have no problem.... unless you destroyed your saves useing some mod or abrevant save editing.

...well you are told whats wrong... so what help do you want?
how to make it work

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Because frankly I can't imagine a reason for you being unable to trigger that scene while others have no problem.... unless you destroyed your saves useing some mod or abrevant save editing
Tinkerer confirmed in his discord help channel, that the Liandra & Luthien threesome never was repeatable so far. We can only have parts of that threesome individually with either Liandra or Luthien in the cellar. But there is no repeatable threesome option and there never was one (for the time being). But mighty Lord Tinkerer said, that he would look into it for version 2.81 and maybe make it repeatable. :love:

To ALL: If you're a member in the PQ discord channel, please show your support for a repeatable Liandra & Luthien threesome with thumbs up for Tinkrer's post there about this issue. (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tinkerer confirmed in his discord help channel, that the Liandra & Luthien threesome never was repeatable so far. We can only have parts of that threesome individually with either Liandra or Luthien in the cellar. But there is no repeatable threesome option and there never was one (for the time being). But mighty Lord Tinkerer said, that he would look into it for version 2.81 and maybe make it repeatable. :love:
considering all the CGs he made and I clearly remembering seing the 3-some again at a later time I am kinda wondering wether he forgot about it.
Why offering 4 variations to a scene that can only have 2 variations at max?

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hey,
with 2.71 I've have a bug: instead of going to the farm (south of valley) with Oksana, I end up in the cheat room but cannot move in there.
Does anybody experience the same.
Shouldn't I use the cheat in this version?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can anyone tell me the best way to rename the various characters, I transfered my save from 1.61 which has different names to my 1.70 playthrough and the difference is jarring, particularly my goblin daughter, I've come to hate the name I gave her.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
How do you buy chickens from the Farmer. All I get is buy sheep, stop renting field and buy wheat?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes