DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hey,
with 2.71 I've have a bug: instead of going to the farm (south of valley) with Oksana, I end up in the cheat room but cannot move in there.
Does anybody experience the same.
Shouldn't I use the cheat in this version?
I haven't used cheat mod for this game in ages, but if you take a quick look at what the cheat mod states: for Game Version 2.70 (note: that was the TEST version) Do not use with any other, or later version, to avoid errors!

Present Game version is 2.71, after the test run and bug fix, it's the public and patron version.

In short: Cheat mod was made for 2.70Test, not 2.71 full.

So yeah, don't use the cheat mod until that has been updated too ;)

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone notice that in 2.71 you no longer have the white lingerie option with Victoria in the mayor's house? I have naked(which I don't think I had before), black lingerie, and red lingerie.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
There are a few problems with overlapping temple events. For example, if you are to meet Ziva and Oksana in the morning, but it is also time for mess, if you go past them, Ziva will move 2 steps forward from her new position, trigger her mess speech and then the game will freeze.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Done. same problem
Just guessing here, but did you copy/paste the whole save folder from 2.61 or did you open the save folder in 2.61 and copy the save files into the 2.71 save folder?
The later is known to create problems..

Have mentioned this before, but will mention it again: To be sure to not have any problems:
1: Download full version, not Lite but full.
2: Open your 2.61 www folder and copy the "save" folder, do not open it, copy the folder un-opened
3: Paste that save folder from 2.61 into the 2.71 www folder, overwrite if needed.
4: download, or copy from older download, the Incest Patch, place that into the www folder as well.
5: Do NOT use the cheat mod, if you do want to do that, at least wait till the mod is 2.71 and not 2.70

Now the game should work as intended, unless your old saves have been corrupted from prior wrong use of cheats or whatever, in that case test if any save work.. if they don't.. well then start over clean.

Fiddling around with files too much, without knowing what ya doing, makes it very possible to break something in games like these.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
considering all the CGs he made and I clearly remembering seing the 3-some again at a later time I am kinda wondering wether he forgot about it.
Why offering 4 variations to a scene that can only have 2 variations at max?
I think he made them all for 2 reasons:

1: People play and grind differently, so who was or wasn't pregnant by the time a player actually got around to tricker the 3-some would be unknown to Tinker, so better have all variations to be save?
2: Once made, it would be a lot easier to make the event repeatable later.

It's not the first game to have "not yet, or always, used pictures" in it's picture folder, so to base answers upon that.. might not be the best idea? ;)

I noticed you wrote earlier that you can't play the game on your laptop atm, so you could not test your saves in-game to find what trickered the debated 3-some as a repeatable event. Also there are like 3 months between each new game version, so it's likely you could remember wrong about seeing it repeated, maybe you saw it twice from a reload of a save to indeed see the different pregnant variations made?

I'm gonna trust the discord msg from the Dev on this one, that the event was not made repeatable yet ;)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone notice that in 2.71 you no longer have the white lingerie option with Victoria in the mayor's house? I have naked(which I don't think I had before), black lingerie, and red lingerie.
It seems the possible scenes now depend if she is pregnant or not.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
White lingerie is only available when shes pregnant

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
that sucks... I thought all the scenes were duplicated with "pregnant"/"not pregnant" variants
Most scenes. There are some that dont. For example u cant have non-preg sex with Mia at night & vice versa when fucking in the woods.

Reactions: Stil996

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think he made them all for 2 reasons:

1: People play and grind differently, so who was or wasn't pregnant by the time a player actually got around to tricker the 3-some would be unknown to Tinker, so better have all variations to be save?
2: Once made, it would be a lot easier to make the event repeatable later.

It's not the first game to have "not yet, or always, used pictures" in it's picture folder, so to base answers upon that.. might not be the best idea? ;)

I noticed you wrote earlier that you can't play the game on your laptop atm, so you could not test your saves in-game to find what trickered the debated 3-some as a repeatable event. Also there are like 3 months between each new game version, so it's likely you could remember wrong about seeing it repeated, maybe you saw it twice from a reload of a save to indeed see the different pregnant variations made?

I'm gonna trust the discord msg from the Dev on this one, that the event was not made repeatable yet ;)
Not really the scene was supposed to be triggered before Luthien shows pregnancy, hencefor you only needed 2 Variations... none Pregnant and ONLY Liandra Pregnant.
The Very Fact that there are varients that show Luthriel Pregnant are proof that the scene was atleast meant 8and like I said was indeed happening) repeatably.
Tinkerer delayed the overall Update because of that scene.
I saw the scene once with only Liandra Pregnant and another time with both of them pregnant.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
We were talking about how the MC behaves these days,but i found funny the fact that he only took a grasp that the shit he puts sometimes can screw people up after hearing how he screwed Oksana from Ziva

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh yeah,someone said something about how Betsy reacts when MC interacts with her,but i noticed that the reaction is applied to all the other ones on the farm(except the cow)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Oh yeah,someone said something about how Betsy reacts when MC interacts with her,but i noticed that the reaction is applied to all the other ones on the farm(except the cow)
Yep that was me. I noticed the same thing earlier lol :ROFLMAO:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We were talking about how the MC behaves these days,but i found funny the fact that he only took a grasp that the shit he puts sometimes can screw people up after hearing how he screwed Oksana from Ziva
It probably wont stop him in the future. If u ask me we still got 2 more rooms for the Temple I'm sure he will dragged another poor soul to his depraved level ;)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes