Jan 20, 2019
Can u guys help me in quest Home In The Woods? Its been 23 days of pregnancy liandras mom still didnt showed up, the temple is already been lit

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There might not be a 2.72 or 2.73. For this dev, first place after the decimal is the version number, and the second place counts updates/fixes to that version. So 2.71 here is essentially 2.7b. If there’s nothing left to fix in this version, the next release will be 2.8.

Hiraeth

Apr 14, 2020
Guys I've deleted my old save files from a year ago and now I'm starting from scratch, but when I go and help out the girl with the horse for the first time the screen just says MISSING IMAGE I remember that scene when I played before so I'm guessing its not intentional. Anyone else has had the same issue?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys I've deleted my old save files from a year ago and now I'm starting from scratch, but when I go and help out the girl with the horse for the first time the screen just says MISSING IMAGE I remember that scene when I played before so I'm guessing its not intentional. Anyone else has had the same issue?
Decensor patch in the OP.
I want a cookie now pay up.. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What's goins again with this game ? I cannot believe it. Some other has on version 2.71, quest in the temple... called
"Go forth and multiply." . And me... i have to buy 3 chickens for Julia . And i have no idea who is selling chickens. And i have a different quest again. All the shit happens to me. I can't believe it. The one was a test... and this one is the real ?? And i have to buy chickens now. LOL
Buy chickens from Jacob. The farmer in Weirdwood.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What's goins again with this game ? I cannot believe it. Some other has on version 2.71, quest in the temple... called
"Go forth and multiply." . And me... i have to buy 3 chickens for Julia . And i have no idea who is selling chickens. And i have a different quest again. All the shit happens to me. I can't believe it. The one was a test... and this one is the real ?? And i have to buy chickens now. LOL He said to me i should go to my family. OKSANA is back with new quests. OSKANA has forgoten me on test version. She was gone. I used a save file from some other guy from here. And OKSANA remembered me and was there. And i go to my family and. Julia wants 3 chickens. No Oksana.
Okay,after i concluded the reading on this,i can declare that i am officially even more lost than you....dunno if i should be amazed,or confused,probably because i'm under effect of both....

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
"Go forth and multiply." . And me... i have to buy 3 chickens for Julia . And i have no idea who is selling chickens. And i have a different quest again. All the shit happens to me. I can't believe it. The one was a test... and this one is the real ?? And i have to buy chickens now. LOL He said to me i should go to my family. OKSANA is back with new quests. OSKANA has forgoten me on test version. She was gone. I used a save file from some other guy from here. And OKSANA remembered me and was there. And i go to my family and. Julia wants 3 chickens. No Oksana.
Dude, take a breath..

And me... i have to buy 3 chickens for Julia . And i have no idea who is selling chickens.
Farmers sound like a good source of chickens, you know one in the starting village right.
I have no idea what you talking about with the rest. I'd suggest going to the toilet and having a nice big movement, clear that shit out.

Then have another go at describing your problem, just please remember paragraphs, and bullet points. it's really hard to read a solid blocks like this.

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dude, take a breath..

Farmers sound like a good source of chickens, you know one in the starting village right.
I have no idea what you talking about with the rest. I'd suggest going to the toilet and having a nice big movement, clear that shit out.

Then have another go at describing your problem, just please remember paragraphs, and bullet points. it's really hard to read a solid blocks like this.
Or maybe a good fap,my head always get clear when my balls are empty

• Haha
Reactions: DragonFire

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Its very simple. Once again... i have not the same quest like others. At the village i could not find any who's selling chickens. Maybe i need to go to sleep for about 50 times again. Maybe some bug.
Maybe a corrupt save, are you sure it isn't from the test version, I'm not sure if there is a way you can validate it.
you might have to bite the bullet and start from scratch, if you use a save editor you can cut down the grind substantially.

Edit: your timing sucks I just deleted my V2.61 earlier today, or I'd give you one of my saves.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
v2.71, Spread the Good Word, Forsaken. The quests from some friend of me. Starting in temple. Open the door "NEW QUEST:. Oksana. I have seen the video.We never started new version with the same quest. And on the one before the test version. Oksana was gone for me. First quest fore him ''Go forth and multiply'''. And for me..
" Chicken's" And who is selling chickens?? I searched for about two hours and nothing.
Have you started your save from the test version?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Its very simple. Once again... i have not the same quest like others. At the village i could not find any who's selling chickens. Maybe i need to go to sleep for about 50 times again. Maybe some bug.
It is the farmer that sells you sheep,and rent the fields for cultivation

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You probably have worked for him to get a good place to sleep,his barn is the best option for sleep for free,at the start of the game

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If it walks(or fly,in some cases),talk have a pussy and a picture in the conversation box,you can,or will be capable in the future

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes