seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"Chickens" Oksana left me . She is with some other guy again
I believe something is broken,dunno if its your game/save,my brain,or your capacity to express your current situation....for your own good,i hope its the second possibility otherwise we all cant help on pretty much anything else

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A few people have expressed their excitement to fuck the ghost mum. And I have been racking my brain on HOW one would do that...

Now I dunno how pregnancy would work cos, well Ghost, BUT if MC wanted to fick his mum mabey he could use the Magic Weapon spell on his dick? If it will let a sword hack a wraith then mabey it will let a cock pierce a spectral pussy?

I mean since the death(?) of all the wraiths we havent had any use for that spell so why not? Pregnancy wise MC may have to find another solution.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
A few people have expressed their excitement to fuck the ghost mum. And I have been racking my brain on HOW one would do that...

Now I dunno how pregnancy would work cos, well Ghost, BUT if MC wanted to fick his mum mabey he could use the Magic Weapon spell on his dick? If it will let a sword hack a wraith then mabey it will let a cock pierce a spectral pussy?

I mean since the death(?) of all the wraiths we havent had any use for that spell so why not? Pregnancy wise MC may have to find another solution.
From the looks of it, the MC is a half-human

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Maybe he could find a way to bring her back to the Material Plane

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

My money says there will be a spell that allows her to possess someone else, maybe a corpse, to get some zombie incest going or maybe a spell that allows the MC to astral-project, for some ghost on ghost action :D

Edit and ofcourse since Gods are in this we could always have some kind of other plane meeting

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean,there is people already thinking to pit him to discover IF the Death Lord is really a Lord or a Lady,so he could simply make the most of his travel and make her a visit....by what his father said,MC take his way of life directly from his mom,so i think that maybe she was some kind of High Priestess from Quetesh(which could probably explain why he is so favored by Quetesh)
P.S:her ring was made from the same material that Ziva has in her crown,so it must mean something

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I mean,there is people already thinking to pit him to discover IF the Death Lord is really a Lord or a Lady,so he could simply make the most of his travel and make her a visit....by what his father said,MC take his way of life directly from his mom,so i think that maybe she was some kind of High Priestess from Quetesh(which could probably explain why he is so favored by Quetesh)
P.S:her ring was made from the same material that Ziva has in her crown,so it must mean something
I think her being a Priestess of Qetesh goes without saying at this point. Her restriction to the Temple, the ring, the fact she has the same glow as her goddess... I beleive you're right their. Perhaps she was sent on a divine mission from Qetesh to get pregnant with MC so she has a back up plan if Nergal ever cought her cheating/won the war? Would explain the preciseness of that loophole lol

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

Is she REALLY a ghost though? From what MC's dad saying, she just dipped after they done the deeds. There's no confirmation on whether she kicked the bucket or not (& its impossible to know now until she gets her contents cuz MC's dad is fucking dead).

From what we're getting right now, it could the case of astral projection (seen Dr. Strange yet?). She isn't dead but may be in a different dimension & trying to communicate with us.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is she REALLY a ghost though? From what MC's dad saying, she just dipped after they done the deeds. There's no confirmation on whether she kicked the bucket or not (& its impossible to know now until she gets her contents cuz MC's dad is fucking dead).

From what we're getting right now, it could the case of astral projection (seen Dr. Strange yet?). She isn't dead but may be in a different dimension & trying to communicate with us.
True. But everyone keeps saying Ghost. I had similar theories for a while (mostly based on the MEGA file calling her "Apparition") but after this update came out M3ntir confirmed that in their language Apparition is essentially just the translation for "Ghost". Or something like that I read it at 1 in the morning lol & cant be bothered to find what he said.

You could be right. But as you said we wont know until she gets more content. Which I doubt will happen until after we get Gwynneth, Beth, Hilde, Vixenatrix, Maghda & Succubus content done.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What's goins again with this game ? I cannot believe it. Some other has on version 2.71, quest in the temple... called
"Go forth and multiply." . And me... i have to buy 3 chickens for Julia . And i have no idea who is selling chickens. And i have a different quest again. All the shit happens to me. I can't believe it. The one was a test... and this one is the real ?? And i have to buy chickens now. LOL He said to me i should go to my family. OKSANA is back with new quests. OSKANA has forgoten me on test version. She was gone. I used a save file from some other guy from here. And OKSANA remembered me and was there. And i go to my family and. Julia wants 3 chickens. No Oksana.
Ok first off, do not mix Test version saves with full version saves. Test version is early versions made for the Devs test players to sort out and fix bugs before the full version is launched. It's mentioned many times to make back up of any saves imported to a Test version and would not be wise to use a save from a Test version in a full version game, as that might very well break something.
So stick to the full versions and make back up of their save folders, just to be sure.
In the full version you'll find a folder called "Walkthroughs", there is one for all the older versions and one for only the latest full version, which is now 2.71.
That tells you everything you would need to know, plus hints if not described 100%
In case of chickens.. do you remember who you rented farm land plots from in town? He also sell sheep.. When you have the Quest to buy 3 chickens, he will give a new option on his list to buy a chicken. When you've done that 3 times, the quest is complete and he won't sell any more chickens.
The chickens appear at your new farm where Julia lives and drop eggs to pick up.

From what I understand from your post here, is that you first played the Test version and used a save from that to play the full version, then you use another players save to actually play the full version missions again and are confused about it?
Oksana returns in the full version, I can vouch for that.. and I never play the test versions, because they are always temporary versions with bugs and missing content, only made to.. tadaaa... Test some new stuff before the actual game version comes out to the public.

Edit note: In case of Oksana not appearing again, look in the walkthrough, if you didn't lie to her, as in didn't try to corrupt her.. if you played the good guy hero, she won't have a reason to appear again in 2.71, in that case you have to do something else, also described in the WT.
So in conclusion, the save you got from another could have been played as a good guy.. that's all the reason I can think of in case of your dilemma.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't be the only one who sees massive potential in Molly's child, right? I mean if that kid grows up and is actually a girl we might finally get a hot taurus or even cowgirl :love:

Oh also...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I suspect most if us are waiting for her to grow up, hopefully she will grow as fast as a goblin or succubus.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh I suspect most if us are waiting for her to grow up, hopefully she will grow as fast as a goblin or succubus.
Dunno about female Minos,but Hostaulrses usually are described as a fast growing and way well developed(at least on body proportion features)races

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I shiver to the thought of Vixenatrixx being responsible for the death of MC mother...people attacked her lair and she gone on frenzy in a caravan of Quetesh followers remember?
I think the priestess who developed the potion of enhanced fertility was a colleague of MC mother(or even his mother depending on Tinkerer imprevisible mind),if i remember right,she died at the attack on the caravan

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I shiver to the thought of Vixenatrixx being responsible for the death of MC mother...people attacked her lair and she gone on frenzy in a caravan of Quetesh followers remember?
I think the priestess who developed the potion of enhanced fertility was a colleague of MC mother(or even his mother depending on Tinkerer imprevisible mind),if i remember right,she died at the attack on the caravan
Sister Theressa was the one who made the potions & died at the caravan yes. But I feel if she was her ghost she would probably be stuck near their as ghosts usualy haunt the place they died. I doubt (at least hope) Tinkerer would add something as dark as the dragon you're banking just so happened to kill you're mum.

Also they were evacuated near the start of the war whole MC was left at their doorstep near the end (if you take the loophole into account MC was born the DAY the curse was placed on the priestesses, which means he was born the day Nergal's forces were pushed back & he was "defeated") so I dont think the timelines match up very well....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Sister Theressa was the one who made the potions & died at the caravan yes. But I feel if she was her ghost she would probably be stuck near their as ghosts usualy haunt the place they died. I doubt (at least hope) Tinkerer would add something as dark as the dragon you're banking just so happened to kill you're mum.

Also they were evacuated near the start of the war whole MC was left at their doorstep near the end (if you take the loophole into account MC was born the DAY the curse was placed on the priestesses, which means he was born the day Nergal's forces were pushed back & he was "defeated") so I dont think the timelines match up very well....
Dunno about the gape between start or end of the war,but i remember Ziva was affected in a different way thanks to the fact she evacuated the temple at time,but as for the attack Vixenatrixx did,it wasnt without provocation,she was frenzied by the invasion and the fact that the Priestess were carrying an artifact that were important for her people(which probably made her attack them without even having a second thought on the matter).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes