seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I have seen my inbox right now. And somebody is trying to help me about all the problems i always have with this game. But real to help me and not talking any kind of sh1t like some of you. And now listen to me. The only reason if some one wants to reply... is for helping me. And NOTHING ELSE. Like i do to others. Don't be ironic to me. And don't try to challenge me. Cause i know very well what you are trying to do. You want to make me nervus to say something bad here....and you can reporting me then.That's what some of you want. Saying i'm a spammer... a troll.. right? But you are wrong. (ignore list). Don't you see you are not clever enough ? Nobody has asked me if i had ever used some save editor or some cheat mod, You just want to reporting me.. taking some likes maybe from others.. maybe some Gold Medal of membership.Maybe the medal of honor too. But you will never have70 K likes like him. And they are for some reason. And not for talking shit here of course and just being ironic to others.
Bro,you're taking it too personal,if you look at the conversation we usually have here,you will see its just a tone we use to enlighten the mood,no one here is trying to put you in trouble.
You didnt even considered we were offering all the possible solutions with the info you gave to us,the problem seems like you were already frustated by the problems and didnt spelled all the things that could have created the situation in which you were stuck,so we didnt had much else to do aside to guess what they could be or simply try to take it for a more humorous way...nobody here is trying to be a big shot(speaking for myself here mostly),most people here know the cheat mod is outdated,and that the save editor is a dangerous 2 way edge that can screw your game,so its obvious it slipped by simply because most people thought that the problem could have been a migrated save from test version...
All in all,just try to chill a little,it helps,way more that you think

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
because she'd be doing her 'sacred duties'
Maybe that day her sacred duties might involve sanctifying some nearby village, or officiating a wedding, or last rites, or sucking of the mayor, or whatever, do you have any idea what might be in the scope of a high priestesses duties :p

or maybe she was off chasing leprechauns,or taking a walk,or going dogging,or having sex with trees,or whatever she likes, not like anyone else at the temple outranks her, she can do what she likes. :cool:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
are you still salty that Molly prefered Taurus over MC ? (i'm joking just in case people reading this have no sense of humor)
Nah,like i said before,i'm mostly sad by the stupid death that all of them had,and while Molly COULD have been a nice addition to the collection,when i saw her textbox havent got her photo,i already new she was a secondary character

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Maybe that day her sacred duties might involve sanctifying some nearby village, or officiating a wedding, or last rites, or sucking of the mayor, or whatever, do you have any idea what might be in the scope of a high priestesses duties :p

or maybe she was off chasing leprechauns,or taking a walk,or going dogging,or having sex with trees,or whatever she likes, not like anyone else at the temple outranks her, she can do what she likes. :cool:
I think a high priestess of Quetesh would have too many pilgrims wanting to partake in religious rites to have the time to take walks..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think a high priestess of Quetesh would have too many pilgrims wanting to partake in religious rites to have the time to take walks..
Perfect reason to take a walk, to give her tired snatch a rest, to avoid getting pestered every 5 minutes :p

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you kill the vampires - do you still get Oksana the hunter in the game and the castle Master

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it is if every time you lay down someone jumps on board :p
I'd say it's VERY unlikely that his Mom was the highpriestess, as in that case Nergal had any Reason to wish for the MCs death when he fell ill as child... instead of saveing his live and makeing him his champion.
So far we know of atleast 3 priestess and an unaccounted number of Alcolytes in the temple, let's assume his mom is instead one of the lower ranked priestesses or the next one in lline of the title high priestess... that's still a stretch in case of nergals intervention but maybe that's his kind of humor... turning the offspring which was not meant to be born and a result of betrayal and sin into his Champion

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'd say it's VERY unlikely that his Mom was the highpriestess, as in that case Nergal had any Reason to wish for the MCs death when he fell ill as child... instead of saveing his live and makeing him his champion.
So far we know of atleast 3 priestess and an unaccounted number of Alcolytes in the temple, let's assume his mom is instead one of the lower ranked priestesses or the next one in lline of the title high priestess... that's still a stretch in case of nergals intervention but maybe that's his kind of humor... turning the offspring which was not meant to be born and a result of betrayal and sin into his Champion
Not sure why you are directing that at me? I'm choosing to beleive his mom is Quetesh and his dad is Nergal

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If I remember correctly, she was Nergal's wife before betraying the latter. Probably had affairs with other male & might be because her pussy grew tired of his cock which I won't be surprised if she dropped kids by different fathers
Let's be honest every myth & religion out there has the same crap. Gods & Goddesses cheating on their spouses. Bastard demi-children. Vindictive scorned deities who take it out on the mortals.

This is all text book & older than print lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it would be even more twisted, if MC was the son of Quetesh.
Nah that would be plain stupid... Nergal wanted that bastard dead by his own mentioning... noway he'd consider to save that bastard for any reason.
Not sure why you are directing that at me? I'm choosing to beleive his mom is Quetesh and his dad is Nergal
...actually is nergal even fertile?... you know god of war, chaos and lord of the underworld?
Quetesh is a fertility goddess so it's part of her divinity I gues

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The game gets better with every update. What strikes me as particularly positive is that many LI are now not only flesh, but also everyday life and are used, also in the form of new quests and/or generating income that you also need in the game. That's a good thing. I've had enough of grinding for goblin ears for a long time. I'm just a little disappointed that the MC's family was allowed to die too early, with the exception of Julia. I would have liked to have had a few more quests that got to know these people better. Especially the one who was obviously interested in Oksana. Too bad, that would have been potential for an optional NTR scene. But whatever, the game isn't designed for that anyway. ;)

I hope that the developer, in addition to the main quest, also puts some more heart and soul into bringing all LI into the game in terms of use and story. That just makes the game livelier, so that it really feels like everyday life and you don't just shimmy from one quest and lewd scene to the next (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nah that would be plain stupid... Nergal wanted that bastard dead by his own mentioning... noway he'd consider to save that bastard for any reason.
maybe killing him was the plan, but perhaps Lydia, MC's dad's wife was a nergalite and sacrificed herself to stop the disease plaguing MC, and Nergal accepted the sacrifice, the years flew and when MC enterd the tower, Nergal thought it would a better revenge to have the bastard become his champion.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I also tend to think that the mother was a priestess of this very temple. And it was already getting hot there back then. I wouldn't be surprised if the MC came into being in the same way as he himself has fathered countless children in the meantime, in the service of the goddess. But we'll find out later, it's obviously part of the main quest

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes