Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah that would be plain stupid... Nergal wanted that bastard dead by his own mentioning... noway he'd consider to save that bastard for any reason.

...actually is nergal even fertile?... you know god of war, chaos and lord of the underworld?
Quetesh is a fertility goddess so it's part of her divinity I gues
God of war? chaos? the underworld? is this cannon! or your speculation?
I imagined Quetesh and Nergal of two sides of the same coin, Sex having both Gentle and Forceful aspects

Quetesh Deity of Love, Union and Tantric Sex
Nergal Deity of Lust, Dominion and Primal Sex

But I'll admit I don't read all the lore, so I tend to fill in the blanks however I feel

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The game gets better with every update. What strikes me as particularly positive is that many LI are now not only flesh, but also everyday life and are used, also in the form of new quests and/or generating income that you also need in the game. That's a good thing. I've had enough of grinding for goblin ears for a long time. I'm just a little disappointed that the MC's family was allowed to die too early, with the exception of Julia. I would have liked to have had a few more quests that got to know these people better. Especially the one who was obviously interested in Oksana. Too bad, that would have been potential for an optional NTR scene. But whatever, the game isn't designed for that anyway. ;)

I hope that the developer, in addition to the main quest, also puts some more heart and soul into bringing all LI into the game in terms of use and story. That just makes the game livelier, so that it really feels like everyday life and you don't just shimmy from one quest and lewd scene to the next (y)
While I agree with you're statement about it being a shame the whole family died so soon I do think they HAD to die. No way would the dad be ok with the MC "marrying" his lil half-sister & having kids. Marriage between cousins is one thing (very common in old times) but siblings was still seen as bad. Also the update was already pretty dam big so i feel he wanted to get rid of them quick so he had wiggle room for the more... deboucherous fun.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I imagined Quetesh and Nergal of two sides of the same coin, Sex having both Gentle and Forceful aspects

But I'll admit I don't read all the lore, so I tend to fill in the blanks however I feel
That's how Erevi and Nergal introduce themself to the MC after he recovered the sorcerer crown for Erevi and they summon Nergals voice in the Altar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
maybe killing him was the plan, but perhaps Lydia, MC's dad's wife was a nergalite and sacrificed herself to stop the disease plaguing MC, and Nergal accepted the sacrifice, the years flew and when MC enterd the tower, Nergal thought it would a better revenge to have the bastard become his champion.
Or mabey he cursed the boy, had every intent to let him die & then *bang* wicked plans formed in his mind. He then "saved" him & made him his champion in order to really snub his ex.

I could kill you're bastard. Or I could weaponize him against you...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I mean dunno about War & Chaos but Nergal is cannon as the Lord of The Underworld. Erevi says so.

The Lord of Death is a separate deity.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
While I agree with you're statement about it being a shame the whole family died so soon I do think they HAD to die. No way would the dad be ok with the MC "marrying" his lil half-sister & having kids. Marriage between cousins is one thing (very common in old times) but siblings was still seen as bad. Also the update was already pretty dam big so i feel he wanted to get rid of them quick so he had wiggle room for the more... deboucherous fun.
The game takes place in the middle ages. And it was by no means unusual for blood relatives to have relationships with each other. The prohibition of incest came relatively late in europe.

Storywise you are right. The family had to die. This will definitely have an impact on the rest of the story. I have nothing against that either. I just think it was too early.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Let's be honest every myth & religion out there has the same crap. Gods & Goddesses cheating on their spouses. Bastard demi-children. Vindictive scorned deities who take it out on the mortals.

This is all text book & older than print lol
Zeus and Hera send you their regards

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's how Erevi and Nergal introduce themself to the MC after he recovered the sorcerer crown for Erevi and they summon Nergals voice in the Altar
Pretty sure they never mention War or Chaos. Just Underworld.

As a guy who has replayed this game well over 50 times & still enjoys reading the story I can say with 100% certainty.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pretty sure they never mention War or Chaos. Just Underworld.

As a guy who has replayed this game well over 50 times & still enjoys reading the story I can say with 100% certainty.
...atleast SOMEONE called him that, I was pretty sure it was either nergal himself dureing his self introduction or Erevi as his devote high priestess

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
...atleast SOMEONE called him that, I was pretty sure it was either nergal himself dureing his self introduction or Erevi as his devote high priestess
Nope. They talk about the Goblin War. But I'm pretty sure hes just The Lord of The Underworld.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
she might've been exagerating due to being his groupie, and war and chaos could've been aspects aquired as results of the war.
Loki is a Norse god. This is a Mesopotamian god. Keep up :p :ROFLMAO:
One of the main problems we have here is the bigony of informations, both sides explain their deitis as more as they seem to be... at one Point Quetesh even seems to take up duties of her Brother the god of light.
I am not sure which grew out of proportion and which information was always meant to be misleading here.
I am going with what I remember from the stories that don't contradict at this point with no idea wether or not they are entirely true

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What makes you think you know the paternal side of his family? you want to take a guess how many heros discover that "dad" isn't dad during the course of their adventures. that real dad is actually the main bad guy.
You're still having doubts despite Tinkerer making it clear on this matter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what if Quetesh's brother was the one to unravel the cheating to Nergal. wouldn't be surprising if he turned out to be the big bad wolf of the game. His zealots are rather prone to violence.
Wowowowow keep us wolves out of it!! We are not associated with Nergal or the destruction/death of the sexy lady cult...

But yeah wouldn't put it past that prudish stick in the mud to out his sister, even if he opposes Nergal. Mabey he thought they would wipe each other out?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes