DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
One of the main problems we have here is the bigony of informations, both sides explain their deitis as more as they seem to be... at one Point Quetesh even seems to take up duties of her Brother the god of light.
I am not sure which grew out of proportion and which information was always meant to be misleading here.
I am going with what I remember from the stories that don't contradict at this point with no idea wether or not they are entirely true
Well as far as I'm aware Qetesh is the "Goddess of Sexual Pleasure & Ecstacy". Nergal is "Lord of The Underworld".

Theres also 3 separate deities:
•Lord of Light (Qetesh's brother & total prude)
•Lord of Death (no relation to Nergal)
•Giant Idol (A God of Plenty)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You're still having doubts despite Tinkerer making it clear on this matter
  1. Tinkerer never told me anything :rolleyes:
  2. Storytellers are infamous liars, :p
  3. I'll wait for the DNA results thank you very much :cool:
PS, my question was "What makes you think you know the paternal side of his family? ", I didn't declare anything except my favourite theory :p

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Let's be honest every myth & religion out there has the same crap. Gods & Goddesses cheating on their spouses. Bastard demi-children. Vindictive scorned deities who take it out on the mortals.

This is all text book & older than print lol
In that way, she's similar to Aphrodite. Both of them have a few similarities:

1. Betrayed their spouses

2. Goddesses of love

3. Super horny

4. Shown as naked beauties

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
But yeah wouldn't put it past that prudish stick in the mud to out his sister, even if he opposes Nergal. Mabey he thought they would wipe each other out?
or he was a siscon and was jealous of others having sex with his sister

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In that way, she's similar to Aphrodite. Both of them have a few similarities:

1. Betrayed their spouses

2. Goddesses of love

3. Super horny

4. Shown as naked beauties
I agree. Qetesh is another name for Ishtar. She was essentially the Mesopotamian Athrodite (Fertility goddess of sex & childbirth).

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You Guys are all arguing over this like everything is set in stone, my preference it view in more fluidly, Nergal was the god of light, now he's been betrayed He has become a lot darker :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You Guys are all arguing over this like everything is set in stone, my preference it view in more fluidly, Nergal was the god of light, now he's been betrayed He has become a lot darker :p
Sooooooooo the Abrahamic God....

•Though Shalt Not Cuck Thy Brother

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what if Quetesh's brother was the one to unravel the cheating to Nergal. wouldn't be surprising if he turned out to be the big bad wolf of the game. His zealots are rather prone to violence.
Doubt it... if anything the guy hates Nergal more than anything, he sided with his sister dureing the war as far as we know.
His numbskull zealots also interfer with many of nergals Operations by slaying allies and potential allies.
Well as far as I'm aware Qetesh is the "Goddess of Sexual Pleasure & Ecstacy". Nergal is "Lord of The Underworld".

Theres also 3 separate deities:
•Lord of Light (Qetesh's brother & total prude)
•Lord of Death (no relation to Nergal)
•Giant Idol (A God of Plenty)
Quetesh is also supposed to be a goddess of fertility, which is why many of the farmers prayed to her for good harvest.
I agree. Qetesh is another name for Ishtar. She was essentially the Mesopotamian Athrodite (Fertility goddess of sex & childbirth).
But Ishtar was also the goddess of war... which Quetesh clearly is not

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Anyway we know Luthien's already a mom before becoming the MC's fuckbuddy so who else might be? The possible 1s I thought of are these 3 ladies:

1. Maghda the ogress - She might have dropped at least 1 kid fathered by Dolf before encountering the MC

2. Victoria the wife of the late mayor - Her stepson said she used to be a whore at a tavern

3. Everi the dark elf - She hinted the she loves large dicks when she was younger, that's why she chose an orge form for her familiar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway we know Luthien's already a mom before becoming the MC's fuckbuddy so who else might be? The possible 1s I thought of are these 3 ladies:

1. Maghda the ogress - She might have dropped at least 1 kid fathered by Dolf before encountering the MC

2. Victoria the wife of the late mayor - Her stepson said she used to be a whore at a tavern

3. Everi the dark elf - She hinted the she loves large dicks when she was younger, that's why she chose an orge form for her familiar
1) Possibly I dont see why not. Where she could be is another question all together...

2) She was a tavern wench. Not sure that automatically makes her a "whore" in fact she actively sought the mayor cos he was impudent & when she was with MC she was very careful he wouldn't cum in her (until she thought he was taking Barreness potions).

3) Erevi had shown zero desire to be a mother until Nergal TOLD her to have you're kid. After that she was very much AGAINST having another kid until hypnotised by her own daughter. But perhaps like Liandra EREVI'S mother could show up on the scen ;). That could be interesting triple generational relationship lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'd say it's VERY unlikely that his Mom was the highpriestess, as in that case Nergal had any Reason to wish for the MCs death when he fell ill as child... instead of saveing his live and makeing him his champion.
So far we know of atleast 3 priestess and an unaccounted number of Alcolytes in the temple, let's assume his mom is instead one of the lower ranked priestesses or the next one in lline of the title high priestess... that's still a stretch in case of nergals intervention but maybe that's his kind of humor... turning the offspring which was not meant to be born and a result of betrayal and sin into his Champion
I dont think its so impossible for him to be Son of a High Priestess,her ring is made from the same material the Crown of High Priestess Ziva uses,one of the biggest honor that someone of their order could receive,since it connects them with Quetesh,it was said,the curse didnt make distinction,it affected all of them,MC could have gotten sick by a collateral effect of the curse,and by being asked to cure the boy who could have Nergal could recognize the curse and presume that MC was son of a Quetesh priestess,which could give him the perfect chance to exact vengeance on her,by tainting MC and use him to sabotage Quetesh cult

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
1) Possibly I dont see why not. Where she could be is another question all together...

2) She was a tavern wench. Not sure that automatically makes her a "whore" in fact she actively sought the mayor cos he was impudent & when she was with MC she was very careful he wouldn't cum in her (until she thought he was taking Barreness potions).

3) Erevi had shown zero desire to be a mother until Nergal TOLD her to have you're kid. After that she was very much AGAINST having another kid until hypnotised by her own daughter. But perhaps like Liandra EREVI'S mother could show up on the scen ;). That could be interesting triple generational relationship lol
Just one little addendun,its not that Erevi simply didnt want a child,she strives for power,and as dark elf,she had many years to train her self control and desires,her daughter just used hypnosis to unravel her inner desires,and in the end,she was just uptight because of her ambitions...

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Erevi had shown zero desire to be a mother until Nergal TOLD her to have you're kid. After that she was very much AGAINST having another kid until hypnotised by her own daughter. But perhaps like Liandra EREVI'S mother could show up on the scen ;). That could be interesting triple generational relationship lol
She might be surprised to find out that her granddaughter's a succubus but being a dark elf, she might praise her daughter for dropping a demon

Reactions: DomWolf

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
To be honest, I also find the ending of Julia's storyline so far absurd. Let's not forget that we went to the farm for a specific reason: to establish a business relationship in order to supply the temple with food.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope Tinker continues the Julia storyline. So that this is still meaningful and, above all, realistic to the conclusion. As hot as I find this LI, the end of her storyline is currently very choppy and absurd.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
To be honest, I also find the ending of Julia's storyline so far absurd. Let's not forget that we went to the farm for a specific reason: to establish a business relationship in order to supply the temple with food.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope Tinker continues the Julia storyline. So that this is still meaningful and, above all, realistic to the conclusion. As hot as I find this LI, the end of her storyline is currently very choppy and absurd.
Agreed, the MC has a family reunion just to have most of them dead not long after

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes