Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah,i do believe that in Shakala's case,it wouldnt be her first kids,but considering what Gabriel explains about goblins,females are some of the rarest occurences they could have in all the breeding they have during their lives,MC probably hit the spot....
Having Sequoia to give birth to a female gobbo would be nice too,to help increase numbers....
Goblin Girls needs to be claimed which is especially hard since they are the strongest of their tribes... we meet Shakalah while she is laying in hiding searching for her first ever mate to finally start a family.
It's pretty clear that she never had any chance to get Pregnant before the MC.
So far the only women we banged that had children before is sequila as she mentions that we killed her Clanmembers and children when we subdue her and Luthien (Liandra's mom).
We have banged several women with sexual experience but none had been revealed to have been pregnant previously

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Goblin Girls needs to be claimed which is especially hard since they are the strongest of their tribes... we meet Shakalah while she is laying in hiding searching for her first ever mate to finally start a family.
So far the only women we banged that had children before is sequila as she mentions that we killed her Clanmembers and children when we subdue her and Luthien (Liandra's mom).
We have banged several women with sexual experience but none had been revealed to have been pregnant previously
Well you find the remains of a past potential mate during the Kroggoth quest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well you find the remains of a past potential mate during the Kroggoth quest.
I don't think that was a mate for her... maybe for her mother or another Goblin, afterall his lair is in quiet the cold region, which helps to preserve corpses.
I think to recall that we took her virginity after our first victory over her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Assumptions dude, why would it be clear?
She might have been a strong warrior when we met her, but nobody is born strong, previous to being a strong warrior, she would have grown through various stages of being a little girl, and goblins have a rep for being rapey. Who wants to calculate the odds that a young girl growing up in a rape driven society made it all the way to uber warriorhood without being targeted by someone too big for her to handle during her learning stages.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She might have been a strong warrior when we met her, but nobody is born strong, previous to being a strong warrior, she would have grown through various stages of being a little girl, and goblins have a rep for being rapey. Who wants to calculate the odds that a young girl growing up in a rape driven society made it all the way to uber warriorhood without being targeted by someone too big for her to handle during her learning stages.
I think its easier that she simply had a try at the males in her tribe,but even so,all of them were weaker than her,even the bigger one,and if you remember well,she wipes the floor with us on the third fight,its OHKO,and she haves her way

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think that was a mate for her... maybe for her mother or another Goblin, afterall his lair is in quiet the cold region, which helps to preserve corpses.
I think it was likely a candidate for her (one of many), no way the sole female in the tribe didn't have a whole load on suiters scrambling over each to be her mate. As a story point I'm shocked the MC wasn't challenged to a few dozen fights to the death in response to his surprise appearance as her mate to be.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think it was likely a candidate for her (one of many), no way the sole female in the tribe didn't have a whole load on suiters scrambling over each to be her mate. As a story point I'm shocked the MC wasn't challenged to a few dozen fights to the death in response to his surprise appearance as her mate to be.
He does kinda kill goblins for their ears just for livin,who says these guys werent looking for him and ended up dying before having the chance?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think its easier that she simply had a try at the males in her tribe,but even so,all of them were weaker than her,even the bigger one,and if you remember well,she wipes the floor with us on the third fight,its OHKO,and she haves her way
And? my statement wasn't about how strong she was when we met her, it was about when she was in the vulnerable phase between being to small the fuck and learning how to fight.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
And? my statement wasn't about how strong she was when we met her, it was about when she was in the vulnerable phase between being to small the fuck and learning how to fight.
Unless her father allowed his servants to rape her,i dont think she had to worry about getting harassed until she had the capacity to fend for herself,and even demoralized,the other tribes still seemed to respect his authority until the day they got grasp that his daughter was taken a human for mate

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
MC says "looks like I'm not the only suitor sent on this quest".

• Thinking Face

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He does kinda kill goblins for their ears just for livin,who says these guys werent looking for him and ended up dying before having the chance?
meh, those were simple murders, from a narrative perpective I'd have expected atleast one goblin to stand up in front of the tribe and make a vocal challenge, either to personally challenge the MC or call for the tribe as a whole to step up and kill the humey scum. It's a small point, and it is what it is. Just felt too easy to claim the most valuable prize any tribe has.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No actually in Peasant's Quest the goblin culture is more refined, Shakalah was to young to join the mateing ritual, which is also a reason why she was raised away from the stronghold... less temptation for the Kings guard.
...she was challenged constantly each day you were able to find 3-5 Goblin corpses in the forest... either for free ears or with Shakalah laying in ambush.
And the MC WAS challenged... by the King himself even, though the tribeal village had to pay the price.
recovering that pelt is said to be a tradition for Goblins to proposition to a female

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
meh, those were simple murders, from a narrative perpective I'd have expected atleast one goblin to stand up in front of the tribe and make a vocal challenge, either to personally challenge the MC or call for the tribe as a whole to step up and kill the humey scum. It's a small point, and it is what it is. Just felt too easy to claim the most valuable prize any tribe has.
But also Shakala seemed to have the respect/loyalty of her tribe. Perhaps they just had too much respect for her? If she chose this human mabey theres something they cant see?

Could be like a girl surrounded by the lads (the dudett if u will). That girl who's like one of the guys but they would defo fuck if the oppertunity rose (like the wedding gangbang).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But also Shakala seemed to have the respect/loyalty of her tribe. Perhaps they just had too much respect for her? If she chose this human mabey theres something they cant see?

Could be like a girl surrounded by the lads (the dudett if u will). That girl who's like one of the guys but they would defo fuck if the oppertunity rose (like the wedding gangbang).
I have a feeling that the members of her tribe very clearly knew about Shakala's strength growing up with her, and decided suiting her would be suicidal.
Brute kept training and improving himself, maybe hopeing that eventually he could challenge Shakala, but also being aware that he still wasn't strong enough... until the king betrayed them and he nearly died... only being saved by the MC which indepted Brute to him

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
friends, I haven't played 2.61 and later versions, can anyone share a recording save file for android?
Rebuilding one now but it's a modded play though. Just passed quest forty something. I shared my previous old save sometime back but it started at the end of v2. 61

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Unless her father allowed his servants to rape her,i dont think she had to worry about getting harassed until she had the capacity to fend for herself,and even demoralized,the other tribes still seemed to respect his authority until the day they got grasp that his daughter was taken a human for mate
Your putting alot of modern human woke values on a society founded on outbreeding everyone else, where pussy is the ulitmate commodity, with all those horny, rapey males around! I'm not buying it.
You talk about respect, when not to long ago his lack of harem was the topic of the day, I don't remember your stance on that, but the consensus seemed to be that nobody had respect for him any more, he was a decaying relic.

Doesn't matter either way, I simply don't think it would be reasonable to believe she would be able to sustain her virginity in that kind of society. Likely her dad and her combat teachers would have fucked her the second they could fit their cocks in her. it would be a good reward for them and good motivation for her to get better faster.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Your putting alot of modern human woke values on a society founded on outbreeding everyone else, where pussy is the ulitmate commodity, with all those horny, rapey males around! I'm not buying it.
You talk about respect, when not to long ago his lack of harem was the topic of the day, I don't remember your stance on that, but the consensus seemed to be that nobody had respect for him any more, he was a decaying relic.

Doesn't matter either way, I simply don't think it would be reasonable to believe she would be able to sustain her virginity in that kind of society. Likely her dad and her combat teachers would have fucked her the second they could fit their cocks in her. it would be a good reward for them and good motivation for her to get better faster.
By human standards it wouldn't matter if they couldn't fit their cocks. They would still find a way to fuck her

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

You dont need to buy,it is for free,just try to not ignore what was stabilished by the lore in the game,because it wont change the fact that even Gabriel(you know,the drunken veteran/hero of war,and one of the biggest reasons for Shakala father hate for humans?)reccomends you to avoid fighting a female goblin at all costs because they are in another level of dangerous by goblin standards.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes