DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You dont need to buy,it is for free,just try to not ignore what was stabilished by the lore in the game,because it wont change the fact that even Gabriel(you know,the drunken veteran/hero of war,and one of the biggest reasons for Shakala father hate for humans?)reccomends you to avoid fighting a female goblin at all costs because they are in another level of dangerous by goblin standards.
Yes but they become the most dangerous because they spend their days fighting off horny Goblins.

Part of "Be A Good Father" is the fact MC is worried the daughter might get jumped by a lowly goblin runt & get raped. Watching her get herself off was just a nice bonus & even better was her fucking his mushroom dick.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Gobbo pussy may be a luxury,but it is their biggest tool to measure on leadership material,so if they all just gangraped their females they wouldnt have anything to use as a way to choose their leaders...which would probably result in a even more chaotic comunity

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Just finished the spider quest and remembered we talked about the Underworld some time ago. This game separates Nergal from the God of death. The worshipers of the God of death are behind the spider and Everi spoke about them a seperate clan and God

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yes but they become the most dangerous because they spend their days fighting off horny Goblins.

Part of "Be A Good Father" is the fact MC is worried the daughter might get jumped by a lowly goblin runt & get raped. Watching her get herself off was just a nice bonus & even better was her fucking his mushroom dick.
Yeah,but that is more like Stil996 said,a human concept(mostly MC),notice that Shakala doesnt even bat an eye about it,she is more concerned that her Daughter get screwed by messing around in bear territory,she doesnt even consider male goblins as a threat

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Gobbo pussy may be a luxury,but it is their biggest tool to measure on leadership material,so if they all just gangraped their females they wouldnt have anything to use as a way to choose their leaders...which would probably result in a even more chaotic comunity
Very true. Thing is any goblin can beat & dominate a female but only if SHE takes a liking to said male will she take him on a a first mate. That's why many wanna-be chiefs get killed (either they thought they let their guard down or go shanked later I reckon). If the female takes a liking to the male she will let him live, which was why MC woke up to her riding his dick instead of passing to the here after.

Even then the potential first mate will have to complete a trial which seems to be to get a pelt from some monsterous creature to prove he is truly worthy (ex: hunt the Kroggoth for its pelt). If their trial is complet ONLY then will the Marrage happen. Theres also the fact the whole clan gets a chance to fick her on the wedding night because let's face it, last chance for ANY of them to get that pussy once the Chief is in charge.

Kings are most likely a Chief or warrior who rose to power over the other tribes or killed the previous king. They then begin coverting females as Second-Wives alongside their Queen. But their seems to be some kind of authoritative respect for the chiefs by the King who let's their females be in order to maintain their tribes loyalty.

Their is a culture/structure hidden beneath the rapey horniness

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah,but that is more like Stil996 said,a human concept(mostly MC),notice that Shakala doesnt even bat an eye about it,she is more concerned that her Daughter get screwed by messing around in bear territory,she doesnt even consider male goblins as a threat
Never said that. Just said they get strong by fighting off the males.

MC is a human so of course he would look at it from that perspective.

Miraurid

Sep 15, 2018
Did not play that game for a while. I could see a few old scenes got reworked. Is the dev planning on fully rework all of the old scenes in the game or nah?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Did not play that game for a while. I could see a few old scenes got reworked. Is the dev planning on fully rework all of the old scenes in the game or nah?
I think eventually he will get to that,but they werent exactly reworked,more like he added some new variants

Reactions: Miraurid

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Never said that. Just said they get strong by fighting off the males.

MC is a human so of course he would look at it from that perspective.
More like half-human. Anyway I've thought of 2 future fuckbuddies he could have who are already moms:

1. Qetesh

2. the mother of the giantesses sisters

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
More like half-human. Anyway I've thought of 2 future fuckbuddies he could have who are already moms:

1. Qetesh

2. the mother of the giantesses sisters
Considering she wasn't at the Camp and neither Sister ever visited her I assumed she passed away.
You know when you walk around with your Succubus daugther Hilda visits Hilde, but never her mom

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
When you make out with Mahgda,she states why she is certain on why she is pregnant of MC child,she make clear that Dolf dont fuck with her in a long time,and she makes even more clear that he cant know its MC child because he doesnt know its needed to fuck to get her pregnant,so he would never guess that he isnt the father,as for Erevi,she states that when she found necessary,she actually happened to use Bolom to pass time,but its a practice she wasnt making in long time since her"obssession"with huge things passed as her adult age came around and her obssession with mess with even more powerful magic settled in(she would still probably fuck around with him when she felt the need),as for his form,the Imp cant abandon her form,she can improve it,but once it was settled in as the pocket pussy,that is what she will look like,so i think the same rules apply to Bolom,so even if the MC turned to be the last hit on Erevi thoughts,he still couldnt change his form to the MC since he was summoned as something that looked like an Ogre
Never fuck her in a long time doesn't mean he never fuck her at all & they might have at least a kid from the aftermath

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Considering she wasn't at the Camp and neither Sister ever visited her I assumed she passed away.
You know when you walk around with your Succubus daugther Hilda visits Hilde, but never her mom
1 more I thought of is Mia's grandmother & Makith is a potential candidate but we don't really know much about her history so she might have dropped kids before when she was much younger

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Never fuck her in a long time doesn't mean he never fuck her at all & they might have at least a kid from the aftermath
Maghda always seeemed to have wanted a kid, it's partly why she made that deal with the MC to begin with (sex for his live) and why she is euphorious when she actually is pregnant.
1 more I thought of is Mia's grandmother & Makith is a potential candidate but we don't really know much about her history so she might have dropped kids before when she was much younger
it seems obvious that they both had children before, argument is naught though as they are no love interest and the MC rather runs than look at them closely.

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
oooo man , i pick up the quest to go to the farm, and de dev think is a good idea to killl the adopter mom , man bad decition

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oooo man , i pick up the quest to go to the farm, and de dev think is a good idea to killl the adopter mom , man bad decition
perfect decision actually, there is no way to include a mother/son incest scene that way which will drastically reduce the ammount of attention he'll get from Patreon... and noone can "request" him to add one in the future.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes