Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I dont think its so impossible for him to be Son of a High Priestess,her ring is made from the same material the Crown of High Priestess Ziva uses,one of the biggest honor that someone of their order could receive,since it connects them with Quetesh,it was said,the curse didnt make distinction,it affected all of them,MC could have gotten sick by a collateral effect of the curse,and by being asked to cure the boy who could have Nergal could recognize the curse and presume that MC was son of a Quetesh priestess,which could give him the perfect chance to exact vengeance on her,by tainting MC and use him to sabotage Quetesh cult
honestly that sounds far to convulsive even for Tinkerers mind... in teh beginning the family wasn't even meant to get involved as the intro pretty much indicated that the MC left home for good with no desire to ever return.
I don't think it was ever revealed who crafted the crown of the high priestess, only that it was a sacred artifact... it could have been forged by high elves or dwarfs, hencefor the ring could be simply a ring crafted by the same faction.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyway we know Luthien's already a mom before becoming the MC's fuckbuddy so who else might be? The possible 1s I thought of are these 3 ladies:

1. Maghda the ogress - She might have dropped at least 1 kid fathered by Dolf before encountering the MC

2. Victoria the wife of the late mayor - Her stepson said she used to be a whore at a tavern

3. Everi the dark elf - She hinted the she loves large dicks when she was younger, that's why she chose an orge form for her familiar
1.Mahgda wasnt able to shag with Dolf for a long time,becuz he isnt interested on her sexually,he likes elves,she even reveals to MC that he couldnt get her pregnant becuz they simply dont fuck and he doesnt know that childs are made by doinh sex
2.Victoria was a bar maid(or tavern Wench)but that doesnt mean she was a prostitute,and she was never pregnant before,her step son was just a jerk and were trying to demoralize her so he could have his way with her more easily.
3.Erevi didnt chose her familiar to be an Ogre,it just looks like that becuz of her amount of magic power allowed her to summon a bigger familiar,having a big dick is a reflection of mentality when she was younger,and as she said,fascinated by big things,so her familiar just picked a form that could appease her ...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
honestly that sounds far to convulsive even for Tinkerers mind... in teh beginning the family wasn't even meant to get involved as the intro pretty much indicated that the MC left home for good with no desire to ever return.
I don't think it was ever revealed who crafted the crown of the high priestess, only that it was a sacred artifact... it could have been forged by high elves or dwarfs, hencefor the ring could be simply a ring crafted by the same faction.
the family side of the game/story is more of the patreons (and discord members) who wanted that to happen, than the story around the farm to get some resources aswell was added to make it worth while for now atleast, at some point he will return to it because of the Cowgirl. If that also include more scenes/story for Julia is a question we dont know the answer to.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
the family side of the game/story is more of the patreons (and discord members) who wanted that to happen, than the story around the farm to get some resources aswell was added to make it worth while for now atleast, at some point he will return to it because of the Cowgirl. If that also include more scenes/story for Julia is a question we dont know the answer to.
Still(better say,already)waiting for Mahgda,Julia questline didnt appeased my thirst for blood & conquer and my hunger for pussy

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe i got overexcited,the hunger for pussy was well sated,Oksana and Julia are good enough,but i still need more conquer,and going to a fistcuff with Ogres seems like a nice and fun idea

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To be honest, I also find the ending of Julia's storyline so far absurd. Let's not forget that we went to the farm for a specific reason: to establish a business relationship in order to supply the temple with food.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope Tinker continues the Julia storyline. So that this is still meaningful and, above all, realistic to the conclusion. As hot as I find this LI, the end of her storyline is currently very choppy and absurd.
Well he set up the Cowgirl through Molly's baby (will most likley mature quickly) & perhaps when he gets back to doing that part he will add more farm stuff? Gotta remeber this turned out a bigger update then he planned. One of the biggest.

Hes gonna do a "smaller" one next, then do Tower I think then mabey get back to this?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
1.Mahgda wasnt able to shag with Dolf for a long time,becuz he isnt interested on her sexually,he likes elves,she even reveals to MC that he couldnt get her pregnant becuz they simply dont fuck and he doesnt know that childs are made by doinh sex
3.Erevi didnt chose her familiar to be an Ogre,it just looks like that becuz of her amount of magic power allowed her to summon a bigger familiar,having a big dick is a reflection of mentality when she was younger,and as she said,fascinated by big things,so her familiar just picked a form that could appease her ...
1. She never mentioned that she didn't fuck with him at all & Dolf probably raped an elfin victim before which is why he prefers elfin pussies to that of his race so they might have at least 1 child who left them some time ago when it was able to fend for itself, would be cool if it was a girl
3. It was obvious that she was interested in large cocks when she was much younger but was too embarrassed to elaborate it & bolon is a familiar like the MC's but of different gender, she did mentioned that the familiars take on the form of what their owners desired so in her case, a male ogre in contrast to the MC's for obvious reasons

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well he set up the Cowgirl through Molly's baby (will most likley mature quickly) & perhaps when he gets back to doing that part he will add more farm stuff? Gotta remeber this turned out a bigger update then he planned. One of the biggest.

Hes gonna do a "smaller" one next, then do Tower I think then mabey get back to this?
Let's wait and see. I've been following the game with great interest for many years. In fact, it's my absolute favorite game in terms of RPG and medieval setting. :love:

I was just disappointed how extremely fast tinker handled the story about the family and Julia. Otherwise that's just not his style. Sure, not all of his stories are forever long. But at least in terms of logic, they are otherwise well thought out. And this time there is a huge hole. I really hope there's more to come :unsure:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Let's wait and see. I've been following the game with great interest for many years. In fact, it's my absolute favorite game in terms of RPG and medieval setting. :love:

I was just disappointed how extremely fast tinker handled the story about the family and Julia. Otherwise that's just not his style. Sure, not all of his stories are forever long. But at least in terms of logic, they are otherwise well thought out. And this time there is a huge hole. I really hope there's more to come :unsure:
Think everbody found it bit rushed and asked why kill them off so fast aswell, but goal of the ''family'' farm was the sister as love intrest and a Cowgirl (for future), yet both are setup and intergrated in the story.

not saying Mass murder of the family was needed to set it up, people already asking for more of the niece of the MC, and if tinkerer dont want to add more of it, than best thing to let people stfu about is, is killing her off. (sidenote: the amount of question if the grandma is bang-able is exemple why i think molly got axed )

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think my quest journal is a little bugged. The quest "Go forth and multiply" still isn't completed even tho I already did everything that came afterwards with Oksana and Julia. The walthrough says that I need atleast 5 children at the temple in order for the quest to be complete but I already have a lot more than that... I'd assume the journal kinda glitched out because everything that was supposed to happen after that quest already happened as it normally would after completing it.

Did anyone else encounter this glitch yet?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think my quest journal is a little bugged. The quest "Go forth and multiply" still isn't completed even tho I already did everything that came afterwards with Oksana and Julia. The walthrough says that I need atleast 5 children at the temple in order for the quest to be complete but I already have a lot more than that... I'd assume the journal kinda glitched out because everything that was supposed to happen after that quest already happened as it normally would after completing it.

Did anyone else encounter this glitch yet?
yeah a couple have, the leading theory says it might be an issue of using a save from the test version on the actually update

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
yeah a couple have, the leading theory says it might be an issue of using a save from the test version on the actually update
Well I didn't do that tho. I never play the test versions and I always wait for the full releases. So I guess that can't really be it for me.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Well again, I never used the test versions. Guess I was just a little unlucky but it's just a visual glitch anyways and doesn't change the game at all :p I've already asked the folks on the discord and apparently it can happen when new quests get introduced for which you already fulfilled the requirements.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well again, I never used the test versions. Guess I was just a little unlucky but it's just a visual glitch anyways and doesn't change the game at all :p I've already asked the folks on the discord and apparently it can happen when new quests get introduced for which you already fulfilled the requirements.
Good to know, :)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
1. She never mentioned that she didn't fuck with him at all & Dolf probably raped an elfin victim before which is why he prefers elfin pussies to that of his race so they might have at least 1 child who left them some time ago when it was able to fend for itself, would be cool if it was a girl
3. It was obvious that she was interested in large cocks when she was much younger but was too embarrassed to elaborate it & bolon is a familiar like the MC's but of different gender, she did mentioned that the familiars take on the form of what their owners desired so in her case, a male ogre in contrast to the MC's for obvious reasons
When you make out with Mahgda,she states why she is certain on why she is pregnant of MC child,she make clear that Dolf dont fuck with her in a long time,and she makes even more clear that he cant know its MC child because he doesnt know its needed to fuck to get her pregnant,so he would never guess that he isnt the father,as for Erevi,she states that when she found necessary,she actually happened to use Bolom to pass time,but its a practice she wasnt making in long time since her"obssession"with huge things passed as her adult age came around and her obssession with mess with even more powerful magic settled in(she would still probably fuck around with him when she felt the need),as for his form,the Imp cant abandon her form,she can improve it,but once it was settled in as the pocket pussy,that is what she will look like,so i think the same rules apply to Bolom,so even if the MC turned to be the last hit on Erevi thoughts,he still couldnt change his form to the MC since he was summoned as something that looked like an Ogre

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyway we know Luthien's already a mom before becoming the MC's fuckbuddy so who else might be? The possible 1s I thought of are these 3 ladies:

1. Maghda the ogress - She might have dropped at least 1 kid fathered by Dolf before encountering the MC

2. Victoria the wife of the late mayor - Her stepson said she used to be a whore at a tavern

3. Everi the dark elf - She hinted the she loves large dicks when she was younger, that's why she chose an orge form for her familiar
I would totally think that Jenny had kids before,but them she explained that she was infertile....now your hopes lay on Gwyneth's,which didnt have anything of her story explained,Erevi makes clear she was never pregnant before and almost fries you to death simply thinking about the possibility of getting pregnant from a"accidental"creampie...possibly,the only ones who had kids before meeting the MC are Shakala and Sequoia

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I would totally think that Jenny had kids before,but them she explained that she was infertile....now your hopes lay on Gwyneth's,which didnt have anything of her story explained,Erevi makes clear she was never pregnant before and almost fries you to death simply thinking about the possibility of getting pregnant from a"accidental"creampie...possibly,the only ones who had kids before meeting the MC are Shakala and Sequoia
Sequoia definetly. Shakala is a blured one cos she didnt have a mate but it's not out of the question.

But after birthing the Daughter she says she always wanted one so she never gave birth to a girl before.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I think Tinkerer wanted to make clear that there won't be any Update focused on incest relationsips, as most of the scenes would have to be hidden from Patreon and normal players behind the uncensor patch.
Tinkerer was long pressed to make mother son incest story but he likely quited those demands thanks to this story.

Reactions: M3ntir

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Sequoia definetly. Shakala is a blured one cos she didnt have a mate but it's not out of the question.

But after birthing the Daughter she says she always wanted one so she never gave birth to a girl before.
Yeah,i do believe that in Shakala's case,it wouldnt be her first kids,but considering what Gabriel explains about goblins,females are some of the rarest occurences they could have in all the breeding they have during their lives,MC probably hit the spot....
Having Sequoia to give birth to a female gobbo would be nice too,to help increase numbers....

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes