PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
More like half-human. Anyway I've thought of 2 future fuckbuddies he could have who are already moms:

1. Qetesh

2. the mother of the giantesses sisters
Considering she wasn't at the Camp and neither Sister ever visited her I assumed she passed away.
You know when you walk around with your Succubus daugther Hilda visits Hilde, but never her mom
Anyway there are 2 more of his existing fuckbuddies who might have been moms before the MC knocked them up:

1. the African vampiress - She mentioned that she was a 2nd-born princess who went through an arranged marriage

2. the petite vampiress - The former shieldmaiden said that she loved being a shameless slut

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyway there are 2 more of his existing fuckbuddies who might have been moms before the MC knocked them up:

1. the African vampiress - She mentioned that she was a 2nd-born princess who went through an arranged marriage

2. the petite vampiress - The former shieldmaiden said that she loved being a shameless slut
The African princess seemed to have lead a sheltered live more focused on studying than anything, haveing marriage talks comes before getting married and she was swooned by the master and turned before that.
the asian looking one was a courtesan... or an elaborated fuck toy for some nobles, given her apparent young age when she was turned there is a good chance that she never became pregnant before.
Also I am pretty sure the girls were dumbstruck, yet overjoyed to learn that they could actually get pregnant as they always wanted to be mothers (aside of the shield maiden... but it seems to have been a secret desire for her too), yet had given up on that when they turned undead.
This all indicates that they never were mothers in their live... and afterlive.
Gilf doesn't mean they have to look like wrinkled old ladies
than what's the difference to a MILF in your opinion?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
The African princess seemed to have lead a sheltered live more focused on studying than anything, having marriage talks comes before getting married and she was swooned by the master and turned before that.
the asian looking one was a courtesan... or an elaborated fuck toy for some nobles, given her apparent young age when she was turned there is a good chance that she never became pregnant before.
Also I am pretty sure the girls were dumbstruck, yet overjoyed to learn that they could actually get pregnant as they always wanted to be mothers (aside of the shield maiden... but it seems to have been a secret desire for her too), yet had given up on that when they turned undead.
This all indicates that they never were mothers in their live... and afterlive
The only reason why they were shocked was because they can become preggos even though they are vampires. The Asian 1 as you called her, might have been impregnated more than once way before she became a vampiress from sampling the cocks of different nobles with her pussy. The same goes for the African 1 by her supposed suitor

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The only reason why they were shocked was because they can become preggos even though they are vampires. The Asian 1 as you called her, might have been impregnated more than once way before she became a vampiress from sampling the cocks of different nobles with her pussy. The same goes for the African 1 by her supposed suitor
... there are no indicators for either of them haveing kids before, nor any of the other girls in the game (aside of the mothers and grandmothers of Love interests).
The narrative for all other girls make it clear that they were either virgins or never knew the joys of motherhood.
All in alll you can spin the backstory as you want and preffer in your mind, but the game lore does not indicate for any of this to have happened.
I can see that it's fun to build these theoretical back stories, at this point though I question wether it's still only a mind game to you or an actual attempt of plot building for the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well the vampires are roughly 300 years old according to Tinkerer & they spend 200 of those years imprisoned in the Cematery.

So even IF she gave birth they long dead. But I agree with Evangeleon-01 i doubt they were parents before. The "African Princess" (Adaobi) wouldn't have had kids out of wedlock because she would be expected to be a virgin for her husband to be (royals be like that) & wasent married when she was turned by the Master. The Sheildmaiden (Reanna) cared more about being a warrior so I doubt she has ever had kids as the thought of it was very much a big "fuck no" from her. The "Asian one" (Zsofia) was a courtesan but everyone seems to forget that this game has magical remedies & options to keep pregnancies from happening (like the ones Gwynneth took) so it's most likley she did something similar, she was overjoyed at being a mummy because she wasent one before & thought she lost the chance.

(Note on Gwynn & whores: This setting has shit like potions of Barreness so I reckon that birth control is probably even easier to keep track of/fulfil in this setting so I dont think that being a "whore" automatically means they're more likley yo have had kids)

Also cos I know poeple are gonna argue that "The MC got her pregnant though so..." yes MC did get her, Alice, the priestesses & vampires pregnant... using a new experimental ENHANCED Fertility potion that was designed to fight Barreness. I doubt alot of people have access to that kinda shit on the daily.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also cos I know poeple are gonna argue that "The MC got her pregnant though so..." yes MC did get her, Alice, the priestesses & vampires pregnant... using a new experimental ENHANCED Fertility potion that was designed to fight Barreness. I doubt alot of people have access to that kinda shit on the daily.
More like noone has, as you recovered the only copy of the secret recipe from the remains of a dragon scorched caravan.
Also Gwyneth said that she normally makes her Clients pull out in the last moment and she only allowed the MC to giver her a creampie as reward for saveing her from that scumbag

Reactions: dwalsh and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
More like noone has, as you recovered the only copy of the secret recipe from the remains of a dragon scorched caravan.
Also Gwyneth said that she normally makes her Clients pull out in the last moment and she only allowed the MC to giver her a creampie as reward for saveing her from that scumbag
I mean I wouldn't put it past someone to look into magical enhancements. Jenny mentions a healer in the Elven Realm who can apparently fix Barreness. But even then as shown with the Enhanced Fertility potions its 1) Not a guaranteed everytime & 2) Very difficult to procure enough of ALL ingredients on a mass reproducible scale.

I would assume other such Enhancments would be just as difficult or more so to put together on mass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean I wouldn't put it past someone to look into magical enhancements. Jenny mentions a healer in the Elven Realm who can apparently fix Barreness. But even then as shown with the Enhanced Fertility potions its 1) Not a guaranteed everytime & 2) Very difficult to procure enough of ALL ingredients on a mass reproducible scale.

I would assume other such Enhancments would be just as difficult or more so to put together on mass.
The Elven healer is supposed to use magic, while we are useing potions.
There is a fair market for the normal fertility Potions, aswell as Potions of bareness (Alice supposed to be husband made her drink one each day until the marriage) and our tailor friend can import them from some unknown alchemist.
Theresia required indepth knowlegde, a great funding and quiet some time to produce the enchanted fertility Potion... and her motivation was to outshine any former member of Qetesh.
So in short noone knows it's possible to improve the formular, there is no demand because of that and to develope the recipe without the original would be far to costly.

tl:dr there are alternatives to the potions but the enchanted formular seems to be unique... I mean not even Zivah demands to know the formular after learning the MC managed to impregnate everyone in the temple with that potion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Elven healer is supposed to use magic, while we are useing potions.
There is a fair market for the normal fertility Potions, aswell as Potions of bareness (Alice supposed to be husband made her drink one each day until the marriage) and our tailor friend can import them from some unknown alchemist.
Theresia required indepth knowlegde, a great funding and quiet some time to produce the enchanted fertility Potion... and her motivation was to outshine any former member of Qetesh.
So in short noone knows it's possible to improve the formular, there is no demand because of that and to develope the recipe without the original would be far to costly.

tl:dr there are alternatives to the potions but the enchanted formular seems to be unique... I mean not even Zivah demands to know the formular after learning the MC managed to impregnate everyone in the temple with that potion.
It never states she uses magic. Just that shes a healer. Potions are essentially magic let's be honest. Also the Fertility Potions & Barreness Potions were creations of the Qeteshians used/distributed by their priestesses. Most likley Edgar gets his supply from an old priestess or someone that learnt the recipe from one at least. Also why would Ziva demand to know the formula, she has read it herself that's how she cought MC in the first place. She would already know it.

Also wasent Alice's husband it was her dad that made her take the potions cos he knew he couldn't keep an eye on her 24/7.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It never states she uses magic. Just that shes a healer. Potions are essentially magic let's be honest. Also the Fertility Potions & Barreness Potions were creations of the Qeteshians used/distributed by their priestesses. Most likley Edgar gets his supply from an old priestess or someone that learnt the recipe from one at least. Also why would Ziva demand to know the formula, she has read it herself that's how she cought MC in the first place. She would already know it.

Also wasent Alice's husband it was her dad that made her take the potions cos he knew he couldn't keep an eye on her 24/7.
She read the information found in Theresias diary, which only states that the formular excists, that note made us search for the recipe in the still scoldering remains of that caravan in the first place.
But it doesn't contain any details about the required ingredients and their concentration, that's all in the recipe, which is unknown to her.
We don't know where Edgar gets his Potions from exactly, but we know that Qeteshians priestess affected by the curse were widely considered witches... Zivah said so right after she turned... about how she had to move and liive in hiding because of that.
Magic is bad is the common human agenda... I don't recall hearing about a human mage before in the game.
There is a chance that humans found the formulars for the normal fertility and bareness Potions... heck even the horecock potion in one of the abondened qeteshen temples and considering it's value for different parts of society alchemists started to craft them

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
She read the information found in Theresias diary, which only states that the formular excists, that note made us search for the recipe in the still scoldering remains of that caravan in the first place.
But it doesn't contain any details about the required ingredients and their concentration, that's all in the recipe, which is unknown to her.
We don't know where Edgar gets his Potions from exactly, but we know that Qeteshians priestess affected by the curse were widely considered witches... Zivah said so right after she turned... about how she had to move and liive in hiding because of that.
Magic is bad is the common human agenda... I don't recall hearing about a human mage before in the game.
There is a chance that humans found the formulars for the normal fertility and bareness Potions... heck even the horecock potion in one of the abondened qeteshen temples and considering it's value for different parts of society alchemists started to craft them
Yeah but as Priestesses they were probably treated with more respect. They were sexual servants of a fertility goddess. They help people & dosent hurt they are all gorgeous women willing to fu... I mean enact services in their Goddesses name.

But human nature is a hypercritical one. After the priestesses became hideous old Hags that no one wanted to fuck? Well shes making potions shes a witch! Sadly this is an actual factor of life. The old & ugly are usually demonized even if they are goo people with pure intentions. While attractive people get away with more BECAUSE they are attractive.

You see it in real life with serial killers & murderes if the person in attractive enough they get sympathy from people watching, they get lighter sentences or even found not guilty. Heck their are those teen fanclubs who stand outside protesting the death penalty of serial rapist killers because hes handsome.

Essentially there not witches becaus they make potions. There witches cos there old & ugly...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Going back to goblin girls, according to Tinkerer, the only thing stopping other goblins from raping them asap, are their mothers that protect them in their younger years.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A few people have brought up how theres "too many women who want us to sleep at theres. I cant keep up"

I feel its gonna get worse before it gets better...

My theories for the girls:
Gwynneth I think wont care as long as MC is paying alimony shes happy.
Beth will want MC around.
Hilde is a 50/50 I think. Most likley her competitive nature will have her want MC around more because she wants to be better than Frida...
Maghda might want MC to be around. If Dolf remains in the picture then it wont be a problem but if we get rid of him she might want someone who WONT neglect her needs.
Vixenatrix is a Dragon so I reckon she wont be clingy like others.

•The New Goblin for this next update will probs be like Sequoia, the bigger the population the happier she is.
Cowgirl will (hopfully) be more like the BatBreeder so her affection will need to be raised & possible payments will need to be made, but pretty easy to keep happy.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Going back to goblin girls, according to Tinkerer, the only thing stopping other goblins from raping them asap, are their mothers that protect them in their younger years.
This actually makes sense. The mothers probably got trained by their mothers & then in later years had to fend for themselves. This creating a strong mind & skill set from a young start. Especially if said female is already a Chiefs 1st mate, dont wanna piss off the boss...

Also mothers in real life are scary. Ever see one lift a car off her baby? I have its fucking terrifying. Dont mess with mamma Goblins!

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes