PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
•The New Goblin for this next update will probs be like Sequoia, the bigger the population the happier she is.
Cowgirl will (hopfully) be more like the BatBreeder so her affection will need to be raised & possible payments will need to be made, but pretty easy to keep happy.
Looking forward to the new goblin, honestly we don't know who it's gonna be. If the minotaur hybrid is grown up, she should use the cave of her late parents as her home

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This could be dangerous as she sometimes still detest the MC... haveing another midget rebellion to crush sounds like a hassle :devilish:

Of the mindless zombies that attack you again as soon as the 3 sisters left the vicinity?
Sequoia hates MC guts,but after fucking and impregnating her enough times,she actually taks a shine on him,as she sees the possiblity of prospering in her role of Second Mate

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Looking forward to the new goblin, honestly we don't know who it's gonna be. If the minotaur hybrid is grown up, she should use the cave of her late parents as her home
I look forward her too,but i ant so fond of the idea of her going to the cave,since it already proved itself as a unsafe place,and by the gods,taking a walk there would be a nightmare,unless the MC find a way to create a beacon to teleport

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I look forward her too,but i ant so fond of the idea of her going to the cave,since it already proved itself as a unsafe place,and by the gods,taking a walk there would be a nightmare,unless the MC find a way to create a beacon to teleport
she's d be farm raised, she wouldn't know how to survive in the wilderness. As of the forest path.. rather than a teleport, I'd choose violence.

• Haha

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
if the goblin is made by tinkerer is going to be good, for me morely how the story and setup we going to get with it .
and what actions it will bring for the mainstory aswell

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Never thought I'd say this but the game is getting too big. Try starting a fresh game to understand what context I'm speaking in. Sadly people are asking for more characters (myself included which I'll stop for now but I will debate future ones to add). Characters like Gwen, Beth, and Mia are getting firmly left behind plus some of storylines (to me) have been left dangling for awhile eg
Caleah - rebuild the swamp village after all her kids can't come or human, right?
Bat cave - Become Alpha,
Cemetery - King of the Dead
Sequoia - Rebuild her village (same all her kids can't be big goblins)
Plus a few more things like upgrading paths of the town as Mayor (he knows what surrounds the town)
Maghda
I think we all can see there is alot of room for expansion but there is a lot unfinished points going forward while the game expands also. This is definitely the biggest game world of all the games being developed for me.
I mean the only stories I see dangling are Gwynneth, Beth, Maghda, Temple, Tower, Cowgirl, (possibly) Vampires, Vix & Goblins... not sure why u think the rest need more?

•Caleah has joined the Temple (end of her content, the village is gone)
•Bat Cave is the bat cave u have a Breeder & the whole "alpha" thing is genetics. You can trigger egg production but MC isnt comparable for actual fertilisation. I doubt the become Alpha thing will ever happen.
•Cematery was just to introduce the Vampires. I think that's done.
•Sequoia has joined goblin harem (done)
•Some building upgrades do sound cool. I do wish there was more to being mayor. But were getting there lol.
•Maghda well yeah. Gotta have that baby lol.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I suspect Tinkerer will add some mini dragons flying around the cave at most.
I can't consider a story where you'd need an army of dragons... one fully grown one can easily take out most of the hostile armies at this point... or do you think those "legendary" knights could have stand a chance against Vixxenatrix?

This could be dangerous as she sometimes still detest the MC... haveing another midget rebellion to crush sounds like a hassle :devilish:

Of the mindless zombies that attack you again as soon as the 3 sisters left the vicinity?
Vix: You dont NEED an army of dragons but that's why I suggested they would leave the nest. You're just helping repopulating the species ;).

Sequoia: Eventually she starts to like her new King actually. But yeah no need to rebuild her village.

Cematery: The ghouls... yeah no thank you.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There will have to be a change in the game mechanism eventually to keep all the woman happy.
1) A central place where he could invite them to stay so he can move room to room rather than map to map to attend to all of them in a reasonable time frame.
2)Nannies to watch the kids while their mothers are gone, maybe the older kids can do that.
3)Another is free roam for the mothers meaning they can start leaving their locations and unexpectedly show up wherever he is. That can lead to a) a partner in the current quest b) fun time maybe an Orgy.
4) This is impossible to me a new map with a metropolis where entire populations are mixed

All those things sound too complicated for one guy to implement. Sadly we may just have to deal with being busy. Comes with thinking with ya dick mate lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No potions are not magic. You have to have magical ability to cast a spell but potions are a science that allow non magical beings to get the same results without using magic.
If it has a Magical Altering effect then its magic. Wether its accessible or not if it does things we CANT do in real life its magic.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes