Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Erevi doesn't qualfy as MILF because her motherhood is a direct result of MC's action.
...Well to be fair that accounts to nearly all Characters in the game... unless you meant she is no GILF as that is based on divine intervention.
Erevi can get normally Pregnant and have 4 Babies (Placeholders only so far) after you completed the Waystone II Quest

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean the only stories I see dangling are Gwynneth, Beth, Maghda, Temple, Tower, Cowgirl, (possibly) Vampires, Vix & Goblins... not sure why u think the rest need more?

•Caleah has joined the Temple (end of her content, the village is gone)
•Bat Cave is the bat cave u have a Breeder & the whole "alpha" thing is genetics. You can trigger egg production but MC isnt comparable for actual fertilisation. I doubt the become Alpha thing will ever happen.
•Cematery was just to introduce the Vampires. I think that's done.
•Sequoia has joined goblin harem (done)
•Some building upgrades do sound cool. I do wish there was more to being mayor. But were getting there lol.
•Maghda well yeah. Gotta have that baby lol.
She is pregnant by a year already,her baby will be the Jackie Chan of her world

qarnac

Jul 4, 2019
Thank you! I couldn't figure out why all 4 of us dropped dead when the Master told us to "drop dead".

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
...Well to be fair that accounts to nearly all Characters in the game... unless you meant she is no GILF as that is based on divine intervention.
Erevi can get normally Pregnant and have 4 Babies (Placeholders only so far) after you completed the Waystone II Quest
Erevi doesn't have the desire to be a mother past the need to birth the succubus, and if we take away the mistress/slave dynamic, the relationship MC has with Erevi is that of boyfriend/girlfriend
Thank you! I couldn't figure out why all 4 of us dropped dead when the Master told us to "drop dead".
You need to equip a shard ring to MC and Oksana, give her the crossbow so she can fire the bolt to disable the master's battle form

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Erevi doesn't have the desire to be a mother past the need to birth the succubus, and if we take away the mistress/slave dynamic, the relationship MC has with Erevi is that of boyfriend/girlfriend

You need to equip a shard ring to MC and Oksana, give her the crossbow so she can fire the bolt to disable the master's battle form
I didnt disabled his battle form this time to try and see his strenght,nothing too hard,but i had already 2 entire gameplays on the back,a nice stock of potions and already got a good grasp on battle system,still,cant really reccomend you to fight him without the countermeasures,becuz he can easilly turn the tables on ya,but to be honest,the Shieldmaiden vampire makes him look like a wimp,trying picking a fight with her to make her wear the pink dress and see what i'm talking about...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'd like to remind everyone, that Makith (the goblin shaman) was in the polls for who would take part in the 3some taking place during the waystone... unfortunately for GILF lovers, Victoria was also an option.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well MILF (Mother I'd Like to Fuck) is by definition an attractive woman who is a Mum. So thanks to Mc MOST of the girls become MILFs.

A GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck) is by definition a Grandmother. She dosent necessarily have to be an Old Woman, she just has to have a Grandaughter. By definition Liandra's mother BECAME a Gilf the second MC knocked up her daughter. Same for Shakala & Erevi.
Yup,Shakala is already a Gilf,but to a goblin,that aint a hard achievement,as for Erevi,Succubus didnt give birth yet,but it still makes her technically a Gilf

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'd like to remind everyone, that Makith (the goblin shaman) was in the polls for who would take part in the 3some taking place during the waystone... unfortunately for GILF lovers, Victoria was also an option.
There is no shame nor true losing when a candidate is defeated by Victoria,theres only wait for a better chance later

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v2.71.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is Decensor patch included?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I mean the only stories I see dangling are Gwynneth, Beth, Maghda, Temple, Tower, Cowgirl, (possibly) Vampires, Vix & Goblins... not sure why u think the rest need more?

•Caleah has joined the Temple (end of her content, the village is gone)
•Bat Cave is the bat cave u have a Breeder & the whole "alpha" thing is genetics. You can trigger egg production but MC isnt comparable for actual fertilisation. I doubt the become Alpha thing will ever happen.
•Cematery was just to introduce the Vampires. I think that's done.
•Sequoia has joined goblin harem (done)
•Some building upgrades do sound cool. I do wish there was more to being mayor. But were getting there lol.
•Maghda well yeah. Gotta have that baby lol.
Sorry just got in from gardening
I know I'm going too far into the story but my thinking is
1) Caleah species basically ends with her if there is no return for any of them to their ancestral land
2) Batcave I accept defeat on that one
3) Cemetery Ghouls are still there and as noted not being controlled so for me they are a potential issue. Best to get them under his control and move them to the vampires leer.
4) Sequoia same argument as Caleah

I know I just said it's getting too big for me (been playing a new game for two days now and just reaching the Mayor quest) but also any one ever wondered what's on the other side of the waygate? That seems like a whole other game there.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
This sounds too much like Area69 (love that one by the way

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 203 Votes