DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sorry just got in from gardening
I know I'm going too far into the story but my thinking is
1) Caleah species basically ends with her if there is no return for any of them to their ancestral land
3) Cemetery Ghouls are still there and as noted not being controlled so for me they are a potential issue. Best to get them under his control and move them to the vampires leer.
4) Sequoia same argument as Caleah
1) That was Caleah's CLAN, the Wendigos. It was ONE TRIBE from a race of Elves. I reckon the species will be ok mate.
3) The Vampires dont control Ghouls. They actually resorted to eating them when they first woke up which is why they were missing during there stay. They only came back co the apex predators are gone.
4) Same with Caleah the Pygmies are a species & that was the local clan. Even tho there not represented I reckon every child born from Sequoia are technicaly Pygmies as well (the genetics of Goblins out compete any comparable mate). So again I reckon the species will be ok ;)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
don't you think you're exagerating a tad bit? It was just one clan that got destroyed, there are other members of the species.
Yeah I am. But but I'm also making a decision in a vacuum. The info put forward is goblins can be found everywhere, there are two trolls, elves are mentioned trading in Grey port. But as far as it was put forward. The swamp elf is not a common being and of that only Caleah seems to be left

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
) The Vampires dont control Ghouls. They actually resorted to eating them when they first woke up which is why they were missing during there stay. They only came back co the apex predators are gone.
actually the vampires control the ghouls. When MC was the vampireses's thrall, the undead didn't attack him. The ghoul disapperance was due to the purifiers raiding the cemetary, as soon as the threat of zelots was gone and MC was free from his bonds, the ghouls returned to being enemies

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
actually the vampires control the ghouls. When MC was the vampireses's thrall, the undead didn't attack him. The ghoul disapperance was due to the purifiers raiding the cemetary, as soon as the threat of zelots was gone and MC was free from his bonds, the ghouls returned to being enemies
You're talking about Zombies. They controlled the Zombies but fed on the Ghouls. Zsofia literally says "cant we just eat him I'm so sick of these disgusting ghouls"...

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You're talking about Zombies. They controlled the Zombies but fed on the Ghouls. Zsofia literally says "cant we just eat him I'm so sick of these disgusting ghouls"...
I had to go back and replay the cemetery to confirm. Yup they are zombie before and then ghouls. Which is weird because in mainstream ghouls are normally the agents of vampires along the werewolves and zombies are uncontrollable.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
anyways, we shouldn't base the vampires norm on Zsofia, she's the most spoiled of the trio. she became MC's cumdumpster for a dress, of course eating ghouls wouldn't be good enough for her.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I had to go back and replay the cemetery to confirm. Yup they are zombie before and then ghouls. Which is weird because in mainstream ghouls are normally the agents of vampires along the werewolves and zombies are uncontrollable.
There are 3 kind of vampire servants in VtM at least,familiars(who drink vampire blood with frequency,but never been Embraced de facto,comparable as pets),Ghouls(the ones bound into serving by having a taste of blood but never fed in a regular basis),and zombies(people who failed surviving the Embrance completely and as result,cant die normally and are bound in a eternal hunger)...passing to the more traditional lore,familiars are most of the servants bound by drinking vampire blood(MC was in that condition till the master death),a ghoul is a stronger kind of zombie(normally born by unnatural means like giving vampire blood to a zombie),and finally there are zombies(which you guys must have noticed,the vampires seem to produce them effortlessly by simply not putting their victims on a grave)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
anyways, we shouldn't base the vampires norm on Zsofia, she's the most spoiled of the trio. she became MC's cumdumpster for a dress, of course eating ghouls wouldn't be good enough for her.
Well,she was a luxury courtesan,even being a prostitute,she was still a high level of prostitute

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
regarding about children, so the children is some character that we need name (like NPC)? Or it actually character with name?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Erevi doesn't have the desire to be a mother past the need to birth the succubus, and if we take away the mistress/slave dynamic, the relationship MC has with Erevi is that of boyfriend/girlfriend
That's what she initially says... until her daugther "convinces" her to make her some brothers and sisters.
She isn't completly opposed to the idea either it seems... she's just to damn stuborn to admit it unless some force is used.
I mean I have no doubt in my mind that she'd happily jump the MC cock if Nergal demanded it either.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

There are ghouls before the vampires show up. They disappear during there stay. Then return once they leave.

They are not aligned with the vampires as far as I can see.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are 3 kind of vampire servants in VtM at least,familiars(who drink vampire blood with frequency,but never been Embraced de facto,comparable as pets),Ghouls(the ones bound into serving by having a taste of blood but never fed in a regular basis),and zombies(people who failed surviving the Embrance completely and as result,cant die normally and are bound in a eternal hunger)...passing to the more traditional lore,familiars are most of the servants bound by drinking vampire blood(MC was in that condition till the master death),a ghoul is a stronger kind of zombie(normally born by unnatural means like giving vampire blood to a zombie),and finally there are zombies(which you guys must have noticed,the vampires seem to produce them effortlessly by simply not putting their victims on a grave)
Ghouls are can be vampire-blood zombies, another name for zombie, a variant of undead, corrupted human(oid)s, there own species. Dosent matter there lore is always they eat corpses. Theres no set definition of "Ghoul" in modern media. These ghouls could be like the Witcher ghouls & have nothing to do with Vampires at all.

The "familiar" are called Thralls in this game & are essentially human servants bound to a vampire by being force fed their blood. So not too different.

The zombies are rotting, mindless undead that serve powerful necromancers. Master & Adaobi are necromancers because they studied dark magic while Zsofia & Reanna perfected other talents.

Plaguewolves are werewolves corrupted by a powerful vampire's (Master) blood into rabid, but loyal, attack dogs.

Gargoyles are the unnatural spawn of vampires born threw Enhanced conception. Essentially living, winged calcified babies.

I feel Tinkerer may just be doing some of his own stuff with vampire lore in this game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
but the vampires were already there,they were just in torpor(?) till the moment when getting the crown unleashed the seals,
Yes. Bit they were not a THREAT they were imprisoned. It wasent till the vampires were released & started attacking them did they all fuck off. They only came back once the cost was clear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not my intention to stop her.

but the vampires were already there,they were just in torpor(?) till the moment when getting the crown unleashed the seals,
The crown was used to keep a seal intact, which held several evil beings sealed, with the crown removed the seal broke and everything trapped in that cementary was set lose.
Yes. Bit they were not a THREAT they were imprisoned. It wasent till the vampires were released & started attacking them did they all fuck off. They only came back once the cost was clear.
after releasing the vampires, but before becoming the 3 "sisters" thrall there are Zombies in the graveyard that attack you.
They use them in order to keep humans away since they are trapped in the graveyard by their masters curse.
Considering the lack of any food they feed on the corpses in the graveyard, likely turning them into more zombies, once you start bringing them human sacrifices though they get an alternative food source for awhile.
I didn't notice a change in enemies from before becoming a thrall and after the sisters moved to castle Tepes... or what ever remains of the former castle

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes