dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
To me the cemetery was empty before the seal was broken. I'll check and older save in a bit to confirm though. Just got the familiar......... Lord this game is long. Debating if getting those 4 missed quest is worth it now

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
To me the cemetery was empty before the seal was broken. I'll check and older save in a bit to confirm though. Just got the familiar......... Lord this game is long. Debating if getting those 4 missed quest is worth it now
it's worth it

• Sad
Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The zombies are rotting, mindless undead that serve powerful necromancers
Funny that the only true necromancer (to me) actually resides in the batcave and has no ties to the cemetery. After all who created the Zombies if they were there before the seal was broken anyway?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Funny that the only true necromancer (to me) actually resides in the batcave and has no ties to the cemetery. After all who created the Zombies if they were there before the seal was broken anyway?
we have two choices...
1) we can argue about who created the zombies and ghouls...
2) we can just admit that we want to fuck a ghoul/zombie

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Ghouls are can be vampire-blood zombies, another name for zombie, a variant of undead, corrupted human(oid)s, there own species. Dosent matter there lore is always they eat corpses. Theres no set definition of "Ghoul" in modern media. These ghouls could be like the Witcher ghouls & have nothing to do with Vampires at all.

The "familiar" are called Thralls in this game & are essentially human servants bound to a vampire by being force fed their blood. So not too different.

The zombies are rotting, mindless undead that serve powerful necromancers. Master & Adaobi are necromancers because they studied dark magic while Zsofia & Reanna perfected other talents.

Plaguewolves are werewolves corrupted by a powerful vampire's (Master) blood into rabid, but loyal, attack dogs.

Gargoyles are the unnatural spawn of vampires born threw Enhanced conception. Essentially living, winged calcified babies.

I feel Tinkerer may just be doing some of his own stuff with vampire lore in this game.
The gargoyles on PQ remember me the kids of Dracula and his wives on Van Hellsing(yeah,the one from Hugh Jackman)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
we have two choices...
1) we can argue about who created the zombies and ghouls...
2) we can just admit that we want to fuck a ghoul/zombie
3)we could them get to the conclusion that we are already fucking undeads since we starts screwing the vampires....

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The crown was used to keep a seal intact, which held several evil beings sealed, with the crown removed the seal broke and everything trapped in that cementary was set lose.

after releasing the vampires, but before becoming the 3 "sisters" thrall there are Zombies in the graveyard that attack you.
They use them in order to keep humans away since they are trapped in the graveyard by their masters curse.
Considering the lack of any food they feed on the corpses in the graveyard, likely turning them into more zombies, once you start bringing them human sacrifices though they get an alternative food source for awhile.
I didn't notice a change in enemies from before becoming a thrall and after the sisters moved to castle Tepes... or what ever remains of the former castle
Go at night.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
During the day yes. At night? Ghouls even at the start of the game

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ghouls were in the Cematery (night) the zombies are created by vampires.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Before the seal is broken it's empty, but once you get the quest to investigate the graveyard zombies roam the area, the 3 sisters are at the bottom of the graveyard so if you visit at night and walk around you can encounter Zombies as enemies

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes