dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Funny that the only true necromancer (to me) actually resides in the batcave and has no ties to the cemetery. After all who created the Zombies if they were there before the seal was broken anyway?
Question now is where the hell did those ghouls come from? Tinkerer?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Question now is where the hell did those ghouls come from? Tinkerer?
Ziva strate up just says "Ghouls tend to frequent graveyards at night"...

So mabey there just another species of creature like in the Witcher? In which case they wouldn't be undead (as some media will depict them as corrupted humans/mutants or something else entirely.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Poor Vixenatris, all this time she thought you were honest when you simply never realised there was another way out lmao
No I am honest. I mean if u missed the key I didnt realise u could just ask her to lift u up there to get it. This whole time I thought if u forgot to grab the key or didnt have the quest lined up first then that's it for Rosy's content.

But being able to ask her to lift u up later is great to hear

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No I am honest. I mean if u missed the key I didnt realise u could just ask her to lift u up there to get it. This whole time I thought if u forgot to grab the key or didnt have the quest lined up first then that's it for Rosy's content.

But being able to ask her to lift u up later is great to hear
How does that dialogue go, please lift me up to that dead hobbit, I need to grrab something of his corpse so I can bang his girl

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Question, didnt play the last 2 versions, saw that the new version includes pregnant Oksana. So, can have babies too with her?

This game totally feeds into my pregnant fetish lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How does that dialogue go, please lift me up to that dead hobbit, I need to grrab something of his corpse so I can bang his girl
Well with her nature as a Dragon it's obvious she isnt really one for "relationships" she may find MC an enjoyable partner but her dialogue shows she has no delusions he is probably fucking other girls. Mabey she would just think "good for you" lol

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Question, didnt play the last 2 versions, saw that the new version includes pregnant Oksana. So, can have babies too with her?

This game totally feeds into my pregnant fetish lol.
Feeds into alot of people pregnant fetish (mine is more geared towards impregnation more then actual pregnancy....)

But yeah once she has joined the Temple she can pop out 10 lil kids for ya.

Reactions: Deane9850

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well with her nature as a Dragon it's obvious she isnt really one for "relationships" she may find MC an enjoyable partner but her dialogue shows she has no delusions he is probably fucking other girls. Mabey she would just think "good for you" lol
Sure that's a possablity, but she is also pretty greedy, when she has something she likes to hoard it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sure that's a possablity, but she is also pretty greedy, when she has something she likes to hoard it.
True but dragons aren't really "relationship" creatures. She may see the value in MC but I dunno if she would be exclusive like other girls.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
True but dragons aren't really "relationship" creatures. She may see the value in MC but I dunno if she would be exclusive like other girls.
Exclusive is a relative word, she never let Rosy's Ex go did she, or are you assuming he died during the hiest rather than after years of being kept as a sex slave :p

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Exclusive is a relative word, she never let Rosy's Ex go did she, or are you assuming he died during the hiest rather than after years of being kept as a sex slave :p
Considering how much energy is used having sex with her I'm surprised he made it up the ledge.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes