dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Surprised tinkerer never let him use the Phallus potion on her......... But poor Victoria got some.... Smh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
She's like the ultimate creature to use it on. He'll be like "hold up babe, no need to shape-shift. I got you!"

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If your save slot 14 is free, save it there and send it if you want help triggering it.
Note:
I'm in no way connected to the dev team and only offering help as a fellow gamer
Please keep your current save intact.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Sure that's a possablity, but she is also pretty greedy, when she has something she likes to hoard it.
Yup,and seeing by this POV,it is kinda concerning let her know she is sharing the only steady way to produce more of her people....so yeah,way too risky to let her know that without thinking on countermeasures for a possible Hog the MC all to herself outcome

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yup,and seeing by this POV,it is kinda concerning let her know she is sharing the only steady way to produce more of her people....so yeah,way too risky to let her know that without thinking on countermeasures for a possible Hog the MC all to herself outcome
Nah, dragons are generally thought to be wisdom incarnated. Different dragons have other traits but every version is considered to be wise. She probably knows this already. The hording thing leads me to believe out in the open she's a red dragon. Can't tell for sure in a dark cave. Also Tinkerer is playing with his own rule book on some things here.

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
True but dragons aren't really "relationship" creatures. She may see the value in MC but I dunno if she would be exclusive like other girls.
Dragons are solitaire creatures by nature,but they do love,for some strange reason,they do tend to fall in love more with mortal creatures than other dragons,i think its probably becuz they are extremely territorial(or maybe an eternity together is too much even for dragons)?so dont discard Vixenatrixx on that board,her route is still on bare bones and all the trouble that comes on How to Tame a Dragon(adult version)are yet to come

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Dragons are solitaire creatures by nature,but they do love,for some strange reason,they do tend to fall in love more with mortal creatures than other dragons,i think its probably becuz they are extremely territorial(or maybe an eternity together is too much even for dragons)?so dont discard Vixenatrixx on that board,her route is still on bare bones and all the trouble that comes on How to Tame a Dragon(adult version)are yet to come
I was thinking more Eragon

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Nah, dragons are generally thought to be wisdom incarnated. Different dragons have other traits but every version is considered to be wise. She probably knows this already. The hording thing leads me to believe out in the open she's a red dragon. Can't tell for sure in a dark cave. Also Tinkerer is playing with his own rule book on some things here.
They are incarnation of wisdom in some cases,but are the incarnation of greed,destruction,and as the good old Smaug once said,Death.
Just remember,they can be Doombringers just as easily as they can be Protectors

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
If your save slot 14 is free, save it there and send it if you want help triggering it.
Note:
I'm in no way connected to the dev team and only offering help as a fellow gamer
Please keep your current save intact.
hi. I have the same problem, I can't buy the chickens. How can I do? If you explain it to me, I will do it by myself without disturbing you

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
hi. I have the same problem, I can't buy the chickens. How can I do? If you explain it to me, I will do it by myself without disturbing you
I have to look a the save first. If the event was missed maybe it can be identified. If not once safe the file can be edited, but that risked breaking later. That's why I will always say keep your good save backed up

Reactions: Bisqui

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Eragon is more soul connection side,its like Dragon Hearth but with a female in that story,How to Tame a Dragons fits a little better
Wait, is how to Tame your dragon the same movie as how to train your dragon? I understand translations can be iffy at times

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: seraphimd2

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I have to look a the save first. If the event was missed maybe it can be identified. If not once safe the file can be edited, but that risked breaking later. That's why I will always say keep your good save backed up
Here my save. Tanks a lot

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Wait, is how to Tame your dragon the movie as how to train your dragon? I understand translations can be iffy at times
Yeah,not really,my fault there,train and tame have similar uses on my mother language,but it only occurs when its on the matter of training animals

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes