Apr 8, 2021
If your save slot 14 is free, save it there and send it if you want help triggering it.
Note:
I'm in no way connected to the dev team and only offering help as a fellow gamer
Please keep your current save intact.
here's my save i was sitting here for an hour tryna figure out how to attach the save

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Here my save. Tanks a lot
Are you seeing the following main quest on your end?
Restore the temple
The Witch
The Chalice
The Crown of sorcery
Build your daughter a Crib
A date with Beth
The Apprentice
The Lords work
Rat Infestation
Boar Hunt
Shopping

???

Reactions: Bisqui

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Restore the temple
The Witch
The Chalice
The Crown of sorcery
A date with Beth
The Apprentice
The Lords work
Rat Infestation
Boar Hunt
Shopping

???
There seems to a lot of quests missing not sure if this an issue, your on 91 of 120 quest in game. I was trying to edit in the chickens but can't find the value, personally I started a new game too so I don't have a save around there yet

Reactions: Bisqui

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Restore the temple
The Witch
The Chalice
The Crown of sorcery
A date with Beth
The Apprentice
The Lords work
Rat Infestation
Boar Hunt
Shopping

???
none of those. Yet I seem to remember doing them. The total is 92 finished and 1 to be done

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'd like to remind everyone, that Makith (the goblin shaman) was in the polls for who would take part in the 3some taking place during the waystone... unfortunately for GILF lovers, Victoria was also an option.
If Makith is the 1, I hope that her backstory is revealed. She only mentions that she's an experienced midwife

Reactions: Ranma

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
I'll check them over in a minute, downloading the full version to compare. Lite stopped working all of a sudden
Thanks but I downloaded the save in OP 2.61. I didn't feel like starting over. You have been very kind

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Trying to get Shakala daughter. Have the patch, but no luck.
1) The percentage chance of daughter birth goes up everytime she fails to birth her.

2) She is locked behind "Rebellious Tribe" so if u havent gotten/finish that quest then she will never birth the daughter.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
here's my save i was sitting here for an hour tryna figure out how to attach the save
Here my save. Tanks a lot
For sure the save files have been altered: I can't even load them into the "official" 2.71 version of the game.

For one of them, it's clear that a cheat tool have been used (don't know for the other one) and that's -most probably- the reason of the problem.

By removing the "altered" part of the save files, and by loading them into the "official" 2.71 version of the game, buying chickens becomes immediately quite possible (see captures hereafter).

Capture for the file "file8.rpgsave": capture8.jpg

Capture for the file "file14.rpgsave": capture14.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes