DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I did saw that,and dunno about the guys who didnt like him,but i was more worried to the fact that every action all of them took just screwed more the situation,and it was kind of dumb of Molly to not try to convince Taurus to go elsewhere,but it may be a way of Tinkerer to let us know that you cant win everytime
Honestly I think you're right. It also made a good reason for the existence of the Cowgirl later (once all grown up).

Everyone keeps saying how Molly was stupid & while agree to an extent we all seem to forget that she & Taurus seem to actually love each other. Alot of people assume it was a rape pregnancy that turned into a love &/or stolhome situation, but mabey it's more a beauty & the beast thing? Mabey Taurus saved her from wolves, or she found him wounded & helped him. Over time she fell in love with Taurus for who he is?

Also James (the guy she was gonna have to marry was her cousin, they probably grew up together & she most likley didnt love him LIKE THAT). The one that wouldn't have approved of the baby is Peter (her father, you're uncle) & in all honesty apart from Julia I reckon the whole family would have said she was ad, called Taurus a monster & possibly make her abort the baby. She wanted to live her life with the one she loved. Sadly this led to her, & his, tragic end (But again she would have had a similar fate anyway cos the Orcs attacked the farm). Every action they all took was dumb BUT every action we make as MC is also dumb the only difference is MC has sheer dumb luck on his side (unless we, the players, make a stupid decision for him lol).

Just cos a female character falls for a monster dosent mean it is one. You're all just salty that she would rather bang a Minotaur & then died. Well revenge is coming cos you'll get to bang their daughter :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Honestly I think you're right. It also made a good reason for the existence of the Cowgirl later (once all grown up).

Everyone keeps saying how Molly was stupid & while agree to an extent we all seem to forget that she & Taurus seem to actually love each other. Alot of people assume it was a rape pregnancy that turned into a love &/or stolhome situation, but mabey it's more a beauty & the beast thing? Mabey Taurus saved her from wolves, or she found him wounded & helped him. Over time she fell in love with Taurus for who he is?

Also James (the guy she was gonna have to marry was her cousin, they probably grew up together & she most likley didnt love him LIKE THAT). The one that wouldn't have approved of the baby is Peter (her father, you're uncle) & in all honesty apart from Julia I reckon the whole family would have said she was ad, called Taurus a monster & possibly make her abort the baby. She wanted to live her life with the one she loved. Sadly this led to her, & his, tragic end (But again she would have had a similar fate anyway cos the Orcs attacked the farm). Every action they all took was dumb BUT every action we make as MC is also dumb the only difference is MC has sheer dumb luck on his side (unless we, the players, make a stupid decision for him lol).

Just cos a female character falls for a monster dosent mean it is one. You're all just salty that she would rather bang a Minotaur & then died. Well revenge is coming cos you'll get to bang their daughter :ROFLMAO:
Like i said,maybe it was a way from Tinkerer show that we cant win everytime,as for Taurus & Molly,while it could turned out to be a true and genuine case of love(or just a big Stockholm crisis),i cant help but think that it could be the trigger of all the shitstorm,Molly and Julia were walking everywhere on that damned forest,leaving tracks and food baskets,which probably brought the attention of the orcs to the local,if Taurus was alone,they would probably avoid his lair when got a hint on his tracks,but humans are the favorite target of orcs and that probably flipped their ransack switch so hard that they couldnt help but attack everything they managed to track

• Thinking Face

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Like i said,maybe it was a way from Tinkerer show that we cant win everytime,as for Taurus & Molly,while it could turned out to be a true and genuine case of love(or just a big Stockholm crisis),i cant help but think that it could be the trigger of all the shitstorm,Molly and Julia were walking everywhere on that damned forest,leaving tracks and food baskets,which probably brought the attention of the orcs to the local,if Taurus was alone,they would probably avoid his lair when got a hint on his tracks,but humans are the favorite target of orcs and that probably flipped their ransack switch so hard that they couldnt help but attack everything they managed to track
Well from what we've seen theres been a high level of orcish activity as of late. Possibly more then normal if u think about it.

•There was that group camped in the Shrine of The Ancients (possible first scouting party?).
•Urakh's group who came through the swamp, butchered Caleah's tribe (taking her as a slave) & then they drove out the Goblins to lay claim to their Stronghold in the Valley.
•The group that attacked the the Temple "randomly" during Cover You're Tracks.
•Now this lot who were already scouting the Dark Forest before they attacked.

I reckon it was coming anyway. Just happened sooner than later...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well from what we've seen theres been a high level of orcish activity as of late. Possibly more then normal if u think about it.

•There was that group camped in the Shrine of The Ancients (possible first scouting party?).
•Urakh's group who came through the swamp, butchered Caleah's tribe (taking her as a slave) & then they drove out the Goblins to lay claim to their Stronghold in the Valley.
•Now this lot who were already scouting the Dark Forest before they attacked.

I reckon it was coming anyway. Just happened sooner than later...
Yeah,Saruman may be losing control of his troops hunger for trouble

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I say that in the end it will be better for us,since their menace will probably bring us the possibility of adding orc pussy on the menu,they should totally be lead by a Pale Orc female just for more references on Jackson's hobbit,at least this way a pale orc will be useful to something

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I say that in the end it will be better for us,since their menace will probably bring us the possibility of adding orc pussy on the menu,they should totally be lead by a Pale Orc female just for more references on Jackson's hobbit,at least this way a pale orc will be useful to something
I mean a pale orc would be cool anyway. Dunno about the female but that could be an interesting design.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ery action they all took was dumb BUT every action we make as MC is also dumb the only difference is MC has sheer dumb luck on his side (unless we, the players, make a stupid decision for him lol).
I'd argue that dumb luck only got him so far... being actually charming and developing strength is the only thing that keeps him alive lately.
While he still makes stupid decisions he has learned to stomach the consequences and turn the worst situations into his favor.
Actually that's the same group, they didn't lay siege on the goblin stronghold and instead went for a mountain base near the temple.
Later a Scout Team came to check with the Group they lost so abruptly contact to, to find a larger group of humans in the temple and chose to attack/take revenge for their definately dead brothers

Last edited:
Reactions: dwalsh and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'd argue that dumb luck only got him so far... being actually charming and developing strength is the only thing that keeps him alive lately.
While he still makes stupid decisions he has learned to stomach the consequences and turn the worst situations into his favor.

Actually that's the same group, they didn't lay siege on the goblin stronghold and instead went for a mountain base near the temple.
Later a Scout Team came to check with the Group they lost so abruptly contact to, to find a larger group of humans in the temple and chose to attack/take revenge for their definately dead brothers
The mountain base WAS where the Goblins used to live in the Valley (Grug even says so). They drove out the Goblins & moved in. The second group may have been survivors getting revenge bit the point still stands. Orcs are getting more & more intrusive in the region.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The mountain base WAS where the Goblins used to live in the Valley (Grug even says so). They drove out the Goblins & moved in. The second group may have been survivors getting revenge bit the point still stands. Orcs are getting more & more intrusive in the region.
When you said "siege on the Goblin Stronghold" I thought you meant the one from the goblin King

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I doubt that only i caught the reference on MC bravado to the orc boss,but i think the death of the family was all to give us that joke

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I doubt that only i caught the reference on MC bravado to the orc boss,but i think the death of the family was all to give us that joke
That reference was amazing lol.

So far the references I have noticed are (of the top of my head):

-My name is [INSERT NAME] you killed my father. Prepare to die! (Princess Bride)

-The Prancing Donkey. (Lord of The Rings)

-Mornin'. Great Day Fir Fishing Ain't It? (Epic NPC Man)

-Sam & His Dwarf Buddies. (The Hobbit)

-The Goblin King's ceremonial wig & crystal ball (Labyrinth) RIP Bowie.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That reference was amazing lol.

So far the references I have noticed are (of the top of my head):

-My name is [INSERT NAME] you killed my father. Prepare to die! (Princess Bride)

-The Prancing Donkey. (Lord of The Rings)

-Mornin'. Great Day Fir Fishing Ain't It? (Epic NPC Man)

-Sam & His Dwarf Buddies. (The Hobbit)

-The Goblin King's ceremonial wig & crystal ball (Labyrinth) RIP Bowie.
While i enjoyed all of them,i loved the wig and the Inigo Montoya ones

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think that we are here craking our heads here thinking about all the tactical shit and lore sense,while Tinkerer must be there thinking"so,what will i do with these remaining 25 unit of orcs i already put in the game?oh,maybe i will do another orc attack in some other story route!"
Them we cut back here and we are weaving one hell of complex combinations to net their attacks to a reasonable logic on story route....

• Haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think that we are here craking our heads here thinking about all the tactical shit and lore sense,while Tinkerer must be there thinking"so,what will i do with these remaining 25 unit of orcs i already put in the game?oh,maybe i will do another orc attack in some other story route!"
Them we cut back here and we are weaving one hell of complex combinations to net their attacks to a reasonable logic on story route....
And in the end he does his shit,connects a story,and everyone likes anyway
Or hes there creating most of this as he goes then reads comments from people like us who discuss what's "going on behind the scenes" & either builds upon or completly subverts us to our utter amazement lol

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Or hes there creating most of this as he goes then reads comments from people like us who discuss what's "going on behind the scenes" & either builds upon or completly subverts us to our utter amazement lol
I think he gets a little emotional when he reads the comments and realises that some people see the super genius he is and find all his subtle plots and Easter eggs he took time to implement in this game. Most people play the game like checkers when he has created a game of chess.. :):):)

• Wow

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think he gets a little emotional when he reads the comments and realises that some people see the super genius he is and find all his subtle plots and Easter eggs he took time to implement in this game. Most people play the game like checkers when he has created a game of chess.. :):):)
Nah,he's totes doin it at random,almost sure of that,hehehe...
Jokes apart,i do like the way he puts things together,he's like the exact oposite of Jack the Reaper,he takes all those pieces and put it nicely together,to make a functional thing,it does deserve the title of Tinkerer,lets hope that he surpass the average goblin tinkerers life expectancy and avoid putting together things that could blow him skyhigh

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes