rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
Guys(and girls) help me with several quest!!!
1- Domestic Issues : what do i do exactly?
2- A New Home : where is the gatehouse (pls explain with some pic)?
3- Go Forth Multiply : is it just make ziva and others in temple give birth to dozen kids?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you may make all the charts you want, but in european cultures your cousin's kid is your niece/nephew. and as of Molly's kid... no one would call her "secod cousin" or "first cousin howmany times removed" and with the kid being raised by Julia and MC to an extent, we can expect her to call them Aunty Julia and Uncle [instertname]
I'm from a European culture, Here only your siblings kids are your nieces/nephews, almost everyone else is cousin :p, Uncle is just a code word for whoever your mum is shagging :p (like how babysitter is the code word for who is fucking your dad)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm from a European culture, Here only your siblings kids are your nieces/nephews, almost everyone else is cousin :p, Uncle is just a code word for whoever your mum is shagging :p (like how babysitter is the code word for who is fucking your dad)
Well I'm from England the land that is to stuck up to be so base :ROFLMAO:

But jokes aside we are the same (referring to elders as uncle aunt) in most cases as it's a sign of respect.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
you may make all the charts you want, but in european cultures your cousin's kid is your niece/nephew. and as of Molly's kid... no one would call her "secod cousin" or "first cousin howmany times removed" and with the kid being raised by Julia and MC to an extent, we can expect her to call them Aunty Julia and Uncle [instertname]

also the whole rescue mission was a reference to when Sam was rescuing Frodo from a tower, in that situation the orc boss had to deal with the subordinates not following orders.
Orc followers not following orders are something kinda common in fantasy worlds,but the reference on that point is more related to the point of him letting alone his guards in the exact moment to fend the MC without his reinforcement,but it lacked the infighting caused by Sam sabotage by inflaming their egos,maybe the reference is more clear to people that made the stealth option

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Orc followers not following orders are something kinda common in fantasy worlds,but the reference on that point is more related to the point of him letting alone his guards in the exact moment to fend the MC without his reinforcement,but it lacked the infighting caused by Sam sabotage by inflaming their egos,maybe the reference is more clear to people that made the stealth option
I wouldn't know. Me & Oakly SMASHED those green-skin bastards!!

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
I know NTR is optional, but if I turn off NTR content will I not see the sloppy seconds scenes either? I don't like cuck mcs, but I don't care if a goblin has been there before, the problem is a LI having a scene with another character while in a relationship with the MC. The ideal would be to have slut characters, which only serve to be the village bike and the mc can prove it.

sorry for the bad english

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I know NTR is optional, but if I turn off NTR content will I not see the sloppy seconds scenes either? I don't like cuck mcs, but I don't care if a goblin has been there before, the problem is a LI having a scene with another character while in a relationship with the MC. The ideal would be to have slut characters, which only serve to be the village bike and the mc can prove it.

There are very few such scenes in the game. And you will be clearly informed about everything beforehand. You can't stumble into it by accident. And you don't miss anything if you decide against these scenes. Except the NTR, of course.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

There are very few such scenes in the game. And you will be clearly informed about everything beforehand. You can't stumble into it by accident. And you don't miss anything if you decide against these scenes. Except the NTR, of course.
What NTR?? there are rape scenes that you can choose to let happen (+ one gangbang and one pimping scene), the closest there is to NTR is Beth stealing Horse semen the old fashioned way..

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What NTR?? there are rape scenes that you can choose to let happen (+ one gangbang and one pimping scene), the closest there is to NTR is Beth stealing Horse semen the old fashioned way..
Alot of folks seem to consider the Werewolf & Mia, Goblin Gangbang & negotiating with Grug/Grug 3some with Ziva as NTR....

• Sad
Reactions: Evangelion-01

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Not a single scene of it is a rape. Not even the werewolf scene. Mia simply didn't know who she was fucking.

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Changelog states an animation for Sequoia, yet all I get is the unanimated throne scene. Is it a different scene? Where can I find it?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes