Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not a single scene of it is a rape. Not even the werewolf scene. Mia simply didn't know who she was fucking.
Mia gets raped by goblins you have the choice of rescuing her or standing back and watching
Caleah get raped by an orc you have the choice of rescuing her or standing back and watching

Samson gets raped by Beth, you don't get the choice to rescue him! sexist Dev.

Mathiaz_123

Dec 31, 2020
the only things that u cant prevent and maybe u can arguably say that is NTR as far i know is samson with beth, and grug with Ziva because there is a 3some scene grug and MC with ziva, also u can arguably say that as long as grug is alive he probably is fuking Ziva from time to time since they are living in his house after all, and if she had sex with him in front of u why not when ur not there, but like its very tricky tinking like that because after all u never get to see that.
Imo the game is really good how it is rigth now, maybe they can do a poll to see if there is a big group of patrons who actually want grug dead and give the option to kill him, i am no patron but actually i dont mind him alive, the poor dude recive a beat from u, from the orcs and then his house is used as a church, and all what he was doing was living his life without causing any harm

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the only things that u cant prevent and maybe u can arguably say that is NTR as far i know is samson with beth, and grug with Ziva because there is a 3some scene grug and MC with ziva, also u can arguably say that as long as grug is alive he probably is fuking Ziva from time to time since they are living in his house after all, and if she had sex with him in front of u why not when ur not there, but like its very tricky tinking like that because after all u never get to see that.
Imo the game is really good how it is rigth now, maybe they can do a poll to see if there is a big group of patrons who actually want grug dead and give the option to kill him, i am no patron but actually i dont mind him alive, the poor dude recive a beat from u, from the orcs and then his house is used as a church, and all what he was doing was living his life without causing any harm
Actually the Grug & Ziva 3some is completly optional now.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Mia gets raped by goblins you have the choice of rescuing her or standing back and watching
Caleah get raped by an orc you have the choice of rescuing her or standing back and watching

Samson gets raped by Beth, you don't get the choice to rescue him! sexist Dev.
But you can share his burden and take Beth on a walk for him to rest

• Haha

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Actually the Grug & Ziva 3some is completly optional now.
As the beat you can give on Grug,but i usually test my transition to mid game on him(which makes punching him a obligation),so he is still my favorite punchbag....but he is a nice guy still,sometimes,i feel generous and call him for a threesome,althought the option disapeared since last update,but if he wants to try a life of celibacy,who am i to say no...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As the beat you can give on Grug,but i usually test my transition to mid game on him(which makes punching him a obligation),so he is still my favorite punchbag....but he is a nice guy still,sometimes,i feel generous and call him for a threesome,althought the option disapeared since last update,but if he wants to try a life of celibacy,who am i to say no...
Last I played from the beginning (a weak ago Tuesday) when I'm at the 3some point it gave me the option of "Just Ziva" or "Invite Grug".

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Alot of folks seem to consider the Werewolf & Mia, Goblin Gangbang & negotiating with Grug/Grug 3some with Ziva as NTR....
Don't forget sending Gwen to distract the guards... But honestly she's already a prostitute

Forgot the mayor's son pin the forest

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Don't forget sending Gwen to distract the guards... But honestly she's already a prostitute

Forgot the mayor's son pin the forest
Is specifically hiring her to do her job technicaly NTR? I mean it's not like MC was in a relationship with her at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dwalsh

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yup, I real life that's an easy 5 to 10 for Mr Werewolf
Gotta arrest the Werewolf first...

Also would a Werewolf be considered a Man or a Beast? Cos you dont arrest dogs or dolphins for mounting human women against their will.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
1) The percentage chance of daughter birth goes up everytime she fails to birth her.

2) She is locked behind "Rebellious Tribe" so if u havent gotten/finish that quest then she will never birth the daughter.
Done the quest and ive given birth at least 20 times now. I just went ahead and used the saves on OP

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey quick question.Why cant i rewatch the threesome with Liandra and her mother in the basement? There is not a blue light for using the spirit potion

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes