Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gotta arrest the Werewolf first...

Also would a Werewolf be considered a Man or a Beast? Cos you dont arrest dogs or dolphins for mounting human women against their will.
You'd euthanize a beast for attacking a human though.
Well the medical sector isn't advanced enough here, so the Player useing his Sword also works in that regard :devilish:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone know when the MEGA file with all the pics & animations from the game for each girl will get updated? Needs Julia's folder & the new stuff for Oksana.

Also animations for Vix, Maghda & Sequoia.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Wow! And here I thought Molly was the cruelest thing Tinkerer did in this game. This is the first time I selected the down-payment option with Jenny....... Poor Tom. That shit is brutal

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wow! And here I thought Molly was the cruelest thing Tinkerer did in this game. This is the first time I selected the down-payment option with Jenny....... Poor Tom. That shit is brutal
Tom's gambling has brought her nothing but pain. Man cant keep his house in order, man cant keep his wife. MC is doing Tom a favor :sneaky: :LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know when the MEGA file with all the pics & animations from the game for each girl will get updated? Needs Julia's folder & the new stuff for Oksana.

Also animations for Vix, Maghda & Sequoia.
check unoffic.compressed version - it should have all those files unpacked and decrypted.

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Tom's gambling has brought her nothing but pain. Man cant keep his house in order, man cant keep his wife. MC is doing Tom a favor :sneaky: :LOL:
Well,she still loves him,but lets be serious,he wouldnt even be alive if it wasnt for MC intervention,and you can try fix him all you want,he will still go there look for trouble,at least in the end of his route he stop gambling

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well,she still loves him,but lets be serious,he wouldnt even be alive if it wasnt for MC intervention,and you can try fix him all you want,he will still go there look for trouble,at least in the end of his route he stop gambling
Yeah, but him walking in on them to tell her there's a customer downstairs.... Wow.... That's cruel. And then she says she'll be down in a bit while the MC is cumming in her in front of him..... And I was using the enhanced potion that time so it was messy. I half expected to see poor Tom hanging from the rafters down stairs.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For anyone needing help.
Basically every done, only the last set of quests with the family left.
MC and various allies stats slightly raised
Most items maxed
Money increased
Once your global file has slots
2 (auto save off)
3 (auto save on)
It should work, please back up your current save before using (save current save in another slot)

Reactions: Zareem

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Really hope Tinkerer does not slot in new content between the earlier quests again

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The man's a natural cuck., just need to make him watch quietly from the corner, and for the cherry on top him say "Thank you, Sir" afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes