Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well 1) as far as Ziva makes it sound they invented & use the Barreness potions so there are no oopsie babies while doing their religious acts.

2) Children were never part of the faith (for priestesses) so there were no children within the Temple (which is why we needed to make a room for them).

3) She probably took her potions religiously like Ziva but perhaps she missed a day? I doubt she was popping kids willy nilly. Perhaps she got pregnant under the command of Qetesh.
I'd rather assume she was one of the unknown testers of Sister Theresias enchanted fertility Potion.
The temple wanted the priestesses to remain childless, though her research was dedicated to be able to make even the infertile fertile.

Reactions: DomWolf

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well 1) as far as Ziva makes it sound they invented & use the Barreness potions so there are no oopsie babies while doing their religious acts.

2) Children were never part of the faith (for priestesses) so there were no children within the Temple (which is why we needed to make a room for them).

3) She probably took her potions religiously like Ziva but perhaps she missed a day? I doubt she was popping kids willy nilly. Perhaps she got pregnant under the command of Qetesh.
Wow, we already know his mother's name. It's one of the sisters name listed in the notes for the enhanced potion quest

Max627

Jun 27, 2020
There are (theoretically) no reasons to have the "decoded" pictures (i.e png files) instead of the "encoded" ones (i.e. rpgmvp files) when using an "official" version of the game: even after updating the previous version with the current lite version.

So, let me guess: you are using a mod or a compressed version of the game.

Anyway, here is the decoded picture: download, decompress and put the "StorageRoom - 001.png" file into the "\www\img\pictures" sub-folder of the game. And delete the corresponding "StorageRoom - 001.rpgmvp" file from it (do backup it first).

BTW and just for infos (nothing really important): there are not PNG files but WEBP ones in fact.
Yes i was using the compressed version
Thanks for the help

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

While they invented it,ts well mentioned that even so,missuses of those potion werent uncommon,and when these happened most kids were given to adoption,they did provide services that involved get child for couples who werent capable to have kids of their own,and i suspect Sister Theresa developed the potion just so they could help couples without having to get a packed womb

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That's all correct, but doesn't mean much. If i remember the story correctly, the temple already served the goddess before it was destroyed in the goblin wars. And she will not have been prudish in the past either. I suspect the barreness came later and was used to protect the followers. She and the god of the underworld used to be a couple. She cheated on him and a fight ensued. Later to the war. And now suddenly our "hero" appears, the chosen one. He will probably bring the turning point in this conflict.

Well, let's wait and see. This is going to make an interesting, brain fucking, story :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
While they invented it,ts well mentioned that even so,missuses of those potion werent uncommon,and when these happened most kids were given to adoption,they did provide services that involved get child for couples who werent capable to have kids of their own,and i suspect Sister Theresa developed the potion just so they could help couples without having to get a packed womb
As far as I recall the service was offered either by volunteers useing the Potions and administration in the temple or Alcolytes.
Priestess were on a strict Potion of Bareness diet and the high Priestess was meant to monitor that everyone was takeing their Potions.
The High Priestess suspects that some of the lower priestesses (that gave special services to VIP donors) neglettet their duty of takeing the Potion when they were found Pregnant, but once even the upper echolon got Pregnant she noticed the Problem, and considering that Theresia was the only women not Pregnant concluded her involvement in the matter.
Zivah told us that women that became single mothers did join the temple as Alcolytes and after giving birth becomeing Priestesses... those Children were given up for adoption.
That's all correct, but doesn't mean much. If i remember the story correctly, the temple already served the goddess before it was destroyed in the goblin wars. And she will not have been prudish in the past either. I suspect the barreness came later and was used to protect the followers.
Yes that temple used to be a temple of Qetesh from the start, but no the Potion of bareness were known to the order since the start.
The administration to the Alcolytes and Priestesses was mandatory since their religion was based on giving pleasure.
A Pregnant woman can't fulfill her duties to the goddess so they were made barren with the Potions

Reactions: DomWolf

rasoir0591

Jun 16, 2020
Hello, I need help. I stuck on Ashes to Ashes quest. Have Holy Granades, have teamed Oksana and 2 purifiers and I walk whole temple, can go to farm but I can't back Village. Anyone can help?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hello, I need help. I stuck on Ashes to Ashes quest. Have Holy Granades, have teamed Oksana and 2 purifiers and I walk whole temple, can go to farm but I can't back Village. Anyone can help?
If I understand where you are correctly you on the first level now right?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
As far as I recall the service was offered either by volunteers useing the Potions and administration in the temple or Alcolytes.
Priestess were on a strict Potion of Bareness diet and the high Priestess was meant to monitor that everyone was takeing their Potions.
The High Priestess suspects that some of the lower priestesses (that gave special services to VIP donors) neglettet their duty of takeing the Potion when they were found Pregnant, but once even the upper echolon got Pregnant she noticed the Problem, and considering that Theresia was the only women not Pregnant concluded her involvement in the matter.
Zivah told us that women that became single mothers did join the temple as Alcolytes and after giving birth becomeing Priestesses... those Children were given up for adoption.

Yes that temple used to be a temple of Qetesh from the start, but no the Potion of bareness were known to the order since the start.
The administration to the Alcolytes and Priestesses was mandatory since their religion was based on giving pleasure.
A Pregnant woman can't fulfill her duties to the goddess so they were made barren with the Potions
Cant help but think someone on their cult simply diverted their religion to that point(i mean,one of the things Quetesh represents is life and fertility),and when Ziva was about to punish MC for making them break their rule,she got herself reprimanded in turn,which makes me think that one of the 2 things created that rule:
1)Protection:to avoid the cult to bring in people infiltrated for their rank,and to avoid their ranks to grow to big to be controled properly
2)Sabotage:to make their numbers too few for them to outfight possible coups or attempts to take over their cult
Considering how easily their cult was wiped out with Nergal curse i supose that it was the second one(or maybe Quetesh is far to be brightest tool in the shed,and the butthurt Nergal used her own rules to give her the ultimate Middle Finger)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Cant help but think someone on their cult simply diverted their religion to that point(i mean,one of the things Quetesh represents is life and fertility),and when Ziva was about to punish MC for making them break their rule,she got herself reprimanded in turn,which makes me think that one of the 2 things created that rule:
1)Protection:to avoid the cult to bring in people infiltrated for their rank,and to avoid their ranks to grow to big to be controled properly
2)Sabotage:to make their numbers too few for them to outfight possible coups or attempts to take over their cult
Considering how easily their cult was wiped out with Nergal curse i supose that it was the second one(or maybe Quetesh is far to be brightest tool in the shed,and the butthurt Nergal used her own rules to give her the ultimate Middle Finger)
But (just saying) if the MC turns out to be the spawn of her affair? He might be dumb at times but with a little training even with a little training (no cheats) he can take on several dark natured enemies. Showing that Quetesh wither dumber than Nergal does seem more powerful.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
3. In order to keep their temples operational.
They regulary have sex with pivous members of their faith, there are no males in the religion of Qetesh.
(Zivah creates a special position for the MC in order to reward is tremendous help)
A pregnant women can't have sex without risk and they'll have less endurance and are more vurnable towards injury and misscarriage.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Or mabey it was a sexualy liberated religion that empowers women & Ziva would normally have the right idea but Qetedh is desperate to rebuild her faith. How better to do it then have children born into the cult who would find such an environment normal thanks to their upbringing. The daughters would be new Priestesses & the sons new male acolytes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
3. In order to keep their temples operational.
They regulary have sex with pivous members of their faith, there are no males in the religion of Qetesh.
(Zivah creates a special position for the MC in order to reward is tremendous help)
A pregnant women can't have sex without risk and they'll have less endurance and are more vurnable towards injury and misscarriage.
Actually the faith allows for male acolytes who participate in the rituals but they cannot rise in rank. The High Priest is a role I beleive is genuine.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Or mabey it was a sexualy liberated religion that empowers women & Ziva would normally have the right idea but Qetedh is desperate to rebuild her faith. How better to do it then have children born into the cult who would find such an environment normal thanks to their upbringing. The daughters would be new Priestesses & the sons new male acolytes.
Actually the faith allows for male acolytes who participate in the rituals but they cannot rise in rank. The High Priest is a role I beleive is genuine.
Meh,i dont think it goes that far,i mean,the rules were probably to avoid them to get too big to be coordinated,the problem is that Nergal probably knew about them and used it in favor of his curse against their ranks,because they backfired enough to almost wipe them out entirely

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
To reinforce my idea that Quetesh may not be the brightest god in the realms(or maybe that we should maintain our minds ready for Bergal schemes),she gave her cult a way of life,but fogot to give them a introduction to renovation and recycling

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Meh,i dont think it goes that far,i mean,the rules were probably to avoid them to get too big to be coordinated,the problem is that Nergal probably knew about them and used it in favor of his curse against their ranks,because they backfired enough to almost wipe them out entirely
Nergals curse was directed at the rituals and traditions of the temple.
Who like to receive sexual services from an ugly and old hag?
Without her followers and donors they couldn't keep the temples running... that aside if a group of ugly old hags had appeared in a temple that formerly was inhibited by young and beatiful nymphomaniacs the locals likely considered them to be witches whom had done something terrible to the priestesses.
Combine that with the fact that most temples had to be evacuated dureing the Goblin war and most of those cursed priestesses had been on the run aswell... most faceing a similiar backstory as Zivah most likely.
To reinforce my idea that Quetesh may not be the brightest god in the realms(or maybe that we should maintain our minds ready for Bergal schemes),she gave her cult a way of life,but fogot to give them a introduction to renovation and recycling
Any Priestess of Qetesh was blessed with eternal youth and longlivity.
If a priestess died she still looked as in her early 20s... not much recycling neccesary. And any Women that served her could abonden her position at the temple and blessing in order to marry for example

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Any Priestess of Qetesh was blessed with eternal youth and longlivity.
If a priestess died she still looked as in her early 20s... not much recycling neccesary. And any Women that served her could abonden her position at the temple in order to marry for example
Yeah,but it was exactly shot in the foot,they could leave to marry and pursue a family,but werent supposed to be there once married,so it wasnt something you could transmit to your sons and daughters,and their sparse and probably fix nimbers of priestesses made Nergal job all the easier,since the temples were mostly ransacked and abandoned and the Cult was weakened

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Eternal youth and an enormous longeviness as long as you only live to preserve pleasure in name of your godess can look good,but them comes around the ex of your godess and the guy simply cast a permanent ilusion on your head that makes you look as ugly as a scythe fight,and voilá,you get a dead cult

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes