seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, but him walking in on them to tell her there's a customer downstairs.... Wow.... That's cruel. And then she says she'll be down in a bit while the MC is cumming in her in front of him..... And I was using the enhanced potion that time so it was messy. I half expected to see poor Tom hanging from the rafters down stairs.
Nah,if he were the kind of guy that off himself,he would have done it earlier when he saw the bandits were comin for him ,i take it that its his way to punish himself from all the shit he made they suffer all these years...

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, but him walking in on them to tell her there's a customer downstairs.... Wow.... That's cruel. And then she says she'll be down in a bit while the MC is cumming in her in front of him..... And I was using the enhanced potion that time so it was messy. I half expected to see poor Tom hanging from the rafters down stairs.
I think deep down Tom is a cuck & is kinda enjoying the degradation.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Really hope Tinkerer does not slot in new content between the earlier quests again
Honestly I doubt he will lol. The update is finished & those that were added were either to help direct the player better ("Go Forth & Multiply" & "Spread The Good Word") or were planed to be added but he wanted to get the test out sooner ("Chickens!" & "A Larger Home For Julia")

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah,if he were the kind of guy that off himself,he would have done it earlier when he saw the bandits were comin for him ,i take it that its his way to punish himself from all the shit he made they suffer all these years...
The man's a natural cuck., just need to make him watch quietly from the corner, and for the cherry on top him say "Thank you, Sir" afterwards.

Agreed. Probably a mixture of guilt & weakwill drives him to exist in this new hierarchy at his home. Bet he deep down knows they ain't his kids too.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
he doesn't have to go deep.. even the kids susect MC is their dad...

but we need to discuss something else, do you think it was appropriate for MC's mom to wear a see-through outfit when seeing her son for the first time in years?
Technically she's see through her herself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
he doesn't have to go deep.. even the kids susect MC is their dad...

but we need to discuss something else, do you think it was appropriate for MC's mom to wear a see-through outfit when seeing her son for the first time in years?
Shes all see-through... mabey shes just a spiritually open person.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Shes all see-through... mabey shes just a spiritually open person.
Ok this is just a crazy assumption by me but what if the MC has some half-siblings on his maternal side? She just leaves her son in the care of his father after dropping him & who know how many males she got impregnated by & leave her kids in the care of the 1s who father them

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok this is just a crazy assumption by me but what if the MC has some half-siblings on his maternal side? She just leaves her son in the care of his father after dropping him & who know how many males she got impregnated by & leave her kids in the care of the 1s who father them
while I like the idea of siblings on the maternal side, I think MC being left at his father's doorstep was a special occurance.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I did all the step but still getting error
There are (theoretically) no reasons to have the "decoded" pictures (i.e png files) instead of the "encoded" ones (i.e. rpgmvp files) when using an "official" version of the game: even after updating the previous version with the current lite version.

So, let me guess: you are using a mod or a compressed version of the game.

Anyway, here is the decoded picture: download, decompress and put the "StorageRoom - 001.png" file into the "\www\img\pictures" sub-folder of the game. And delete the corresponding "StorageRoom - 001.rpgmvp" file from it (do backup it first).

BTW and just for infos (nothing really important): there are not PNG files but WEBP ones in fact.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
After..... What? 5 days I've finally finished rebuild a save. Only to realise I missed the werewolf hunt quest. NOT even bothering to replay for that

• Haha

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Well, theoretically possible. She was obviously a woman of the temple and goddess that we have just rebuilt and dedicated. I think it's possible that things were once similar there to how they are now with us. The contraceptive thing may have come later.

But why should she have exposed her son then? The current children are also in the care of the temple. why should it have been any different in the past?

But we will find out. Obviously this is part of the main story. There must be an interesting story behind it :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, theoretically possible. She was obviously a woman of the temple and goddess that we have just rebuilt and dedicated. I think it's possible that things were once similar there to how they are now with us. The contraceptive thing may have come later.

But why should she have exposed her son then? The current children are also in the care of the temple. why should it have been any different in the past?

But we will find out. Obviously this is part of the main story. There must be an interesting story behind it :cool:
Plot twist, the Minotaur was his half brother, Shakala is his half sister (she does appear more human than goblin) and he has a half orc sibling too all on his mother's side. She actually just being dropping of the kids to their daddy's in that area over the years.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Well 1) as far as Ziva makes it sound they invented & use the Barreness potions so there are no oopsie babies while doing their religious acts.

2) Children were never part of the faith (for priestesses) so there were no children within the Temple (which is why we needed to make a room for them).

3) She probably took her potions religiously like Ziva but perhaps she missed a day? I doubt she was popping kids willy nilly. Perhaps she got pregnant under the command of Qetesh.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes