DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah,he's totes doin it at random,almost sure of that,hehehe...
Jokes apart,i do like the way he puts things together,he's like the exact oposite of Jack the Reaper,he takes all those pieces and put it nicely together,to make a functional thing,it does deserve the title of Tinkerer,lets hope that he surpass the average goblin tinkerers life expectancy and avoid putting together things that could blow him skyhigh
To be honest there are parts of the story that feel completly planed & others that just happen. Also the piece meal nature of the map, lore & cultures makes me beleive it is creating the world by each update. Which is a pretty clever way to make a setting cos you're not so heavily restricted by lore/rules that HAVENT been implemented yet compared to what he adds as he creates the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Alright so I know theres a few of you on here who hated/disliked Taurus or were indifferent to him but the fact he seemed to make Molly happy & went out his way to defend her (to his dying breath if all those dead Orcs is a clue) then I'm very happy with what I just found:
View attachment 1749870

MC & Julia buried him next to Molly with the family. While he would not have been accepted in life, I'm glad he gets to stay with her in death.

Dont worry Taurus & Molly, we will take good care of you're daughter ;)
It's kind of ironic that all his male relatives died after a family reunion. Anyway the incest relationships we have now:

1. MC & daughter - half-goblin daughter
2. MC & daughter - succubus daughter
3. MC & half-sister - human paternal half-sister

In the future?

1. MC & mother - angel mom
2. MC & 1st cousin once removed - minotaur daughter of 1st cousin

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think this sad happening ocurred just for the sake of the Inigo Montoya moment,as the enraged MC came for exact his genuine revenge
I mean the quest is called "Tragedy Strikes!" So at least the game acknowledges it sucks...

But in all honesty he had alot of people on Discord pestering for sister & mother content in the game. From the way the game starts I reckon he had ZERO intention of ever introducing the family. Then he backed himself in a corner by saying he might add a cowgirl & everyone started to dog him for it. I reckon it the destruction of the family was done for the purpose of giving those same people a middle finger while giving himself some catharsis. Nothing better when you're fans piss you off/wont get off you're back than playing God.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean the quest is called "Tragedy Strikes!" So at least the game acknowledges it sucks...

But in all honesty he had alot of people on Discord pestering for sister & mother content in the game. From the way the game starts I reckon he had ZERO intention of ever introducing the family. Then he backed himself in a corner by saying he might add a cowgirl & everyone started to dog him for it. I reckon it the destruction of the family was done for the purpose of giving those same people a middle finger while giving himself some catharsis. Nothing better when you're fans piss you off/wont get off you're back than playing God.
Dungeon Master catharsis i think it was called,but i think it was more like,"want some family content?no problem,but on my terms"but even so,all the situation fitted very well into that reference,so i must say,he didnt wasted the bullet,although i must say,i wasnt really ready for that,his game always stroke me as a happy go lucky style,and out of nowhere he goes full"Strugle with Sin"(one game i miss playing but that would never run on my joyplay)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dungeon Master catharsis i think it was called,but i think it was more like,"want some family content?no problem,but on my terms"but even so,all the situation fitted very well into that reference,so i must say,he didnt wasted the bullet,although i must say,i wasnt really ready for that,his game always stroke me as a happy go lucky style,and out of nowhere he goes full"Strugle with Sin"(one game i miss playing but that would never run on my joyplay)
There has always been a darker undertone to this game I felt. The fact that MC can watch girls get raped by goblins or orcs, the Goblin War, everything with Nergal. Theres alot in the PQ world that is very dark & fucked up once you think about it. This is the first time that kinda level of dark crap has directly affected MC (& by extension the player). I reckon the Main Quest content may start to delve more into some darker themes while the aide content may remain on the lighter side of gray. We shall see. I do agree it was dark especially for this game.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

I wish Tinkerer will introduce the MC's maternal side of the family in future updates. I'm sure it's not just his mom

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wish Tinkerer will introduce the MC's maternal side of the family in future updates. I'm sure it's not just his mom
Well based on the theories I have heard:
1) If she is a Priestess then she may not of had a conection to her family if she was living the Qeteshian life. Possibly she fell put with them or left them behind?
2) If she is some kind of Angel or Qetesh herself then she may be all there is on the maternal side (although IF she is Qetesh that would make the Lord of Light MC's uncle). If shes an angel then I'm not sure what there "family" situation is like.

These are just 2 possibilities but yeah I doubt we shall se that side anytime soon.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
There has always been a darker undertone to this game I felt. The fact that MC can watch girls get raped by goblins or orcs, the Goblin War, everything with Nergal. Theres alot in the PQ world that is very dark & fucked up once you think about it. This is the first time that kinda level of dark crap has directly affected MC (& by extension the player). I reckon the Main Quest content may start to delve more into some darker themes while the aide content may remain on the lighter side of gray. We shall see. I do agree it was dark especially for this game.
I felt a little diferent,okay,there is the darker possibilities always(speccialy because the tone here remember me that fatalyst humour of Monty Python Chalice's),but in all of these,i always picked the good ones more because of the roleplay effect(since MC moved to the village as a way to get some name and fame for himself).
We cant forget that MC is a lowly peasant that is on the lower degree in the chain of power,for him,makes sense to think twice before trying to jump heads first in a fight against goblins for a girl he doesnt know(and he can try to take some coins from her grandma for the services done)...he is basically the dirt under the boot of the so called hero at the start,and he can be brave and face a lot of shit,be a jerk(and gives lots of shit for everyone)or be smart(respecting his limited faculties),and surpass his limitations in a more slow but easier way....
The way i picked my game to be,makes him something more to the likes of a MC like the Top Cat or Wally Gator(the guy good at heart,but not always capable of doing whats right without acrewing it up a little more a couple of times)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Molly is MC's 1st cousin so the Cowgirl would be his 2nd cousin.

This is becoming one weirdly interspecied web of familial ties...
I think 1st cousin once removed is correct. Once removed just mean a generation younger (i.e. the child of 1st cousin). Niece would be much easier to understand.

MC's child and the cowgirl would be second cousin to each other.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I felt a little diferent,okay,there is the darker possibilities always(speccialy because the tone here remember me that fatalyst humour of Monty Python Chalice's),but in all of these,i always picked the good ones more because of the roleplay effect(since MC moved to the village as a way to get some name and fame for himself).
We cant forget that MC is a lowly peasant that is on the lower degree in the chain of power,for him,makes sense to think twice before trying to jump heads first in a fight against goblins for a girl he doesnt know(and he can try to take some coins from her grandma for the services done)...he is basically the dirt under the boot of the so called hero at the start,and he can be brave and face a lot of shit,be a jerk(and gives lots of shit for everyone)or be smart(respecting his limited faculties),and surpass his limitations in a more slow but easier way....
The way i picked my game to be,makes him something more to the likes of a MC like the Top Cat or Wally Gator(the guy good at heart,but not always capable of doing whats right without acrewing it up a little more a couple of times)
I agree. I play him as heroically as possible. But the options are there. And the fact these are things that happen shows there is a dark undertone to this world. It's hard to exist in a world were Greenskins kill, rape & steal for a living. Not to mention all the creatures you that are you're deadly neighbors...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think 1st cousin once removed is correct. Once removed just mean a generation younger (i.e. the child of 1st cousin). Niece would be much easier to understand.

MC's child and the cowgirl would be second cousin to each other.
............If my 1st cousin has a baby that child is not my niece/nephew, they are my 2nd cousin. Because they are the second generational cousin to my FIRST cousin & vice versa.

I'm not gonna argue. Just pointing out the fact lol. 20220411_044732.jpg

20220411_044717.jpg

If we go back up the chain MC, James & Molly live with there dad. Molly & Timmy love with there dad (you're Uncle). Its the Family Farm so we can assume it's been passed down meaning Molly & MC share a Great-Grandfather.

As Moly is you're 1st cousin then the child cannot be once-removed but instead she is you're 2nd cousin.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
............If my 1st cousin has a baby that child is not my niece/nephew, they are my 2nd cousin. Because they are the second generational cousin to my FIRST cousin & vice versa.

I'm not gonna argue. Just pointing out the fact lol. View attachment 1751151

View attachment 1751150

If we go back up the chain MC, James & Molly live with there dad. Molly & Timmy love with there dad (you're Uncle). Its the Family Farm so we can assume it's been passed down meaning Molly & MC share a Great-Grandfather.

As Moly is you're 1st cousin then the child cannot be once-removed but instead she is you're 2nd cousin.
Holy shit man,you scared the hell out of me,when i saw those charts i kinda thought that i would never borrow my phone to my nephew ever again....the looked like those adds you see in pcs of old people who dont know how to use a pc or where it is safe to click...

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

Axelf787

May 2, 2021

I'm not gonna argue. Just pointing out the fact lol. View attachment 1751151

View attachment 1751150

Your chart clearly shows (a little faded however) your first cousin's child is your first cousin once removed.
1649661392493.png

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you may make all the charts you want, but in european cultures your cousin's kid is your niece/nephew. and as of Molly's kid... no one would call her "secod cousin" or "first cousin howmany times removed" and with the kid being raised by Julia and MC to an extent, we can expect her to call them Aunty Julia and Uncle [instertname]

also the whole rescue mission was a reference to when Sam was rescuing Frodo from a tower, in that situation the orc boss had to deal with the subordinates not following orders.

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes