DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know how to complete these quests I am lost. View attachment 1748228
Festival Lights: If u didnt already, grab the lights from the ruined village in Swamp. Place said lights by the lake in Weurdwood. Tell Caleah about it. (Make sure u got some wine ;))

Let There Be Light!: Check the lower desk in the Temple library & read the book. Go along the Western Road (from Weirdwood) till u reach the Inn. Ask Innkeeper about scorch marks. Fight dragon.

Missing Boyfriend: While getting the gemstone for the dragon get the key from the Skeleton. DINT use it on the gate that will break the key I think. Give the key to Rosy.

Cematery Rumours: quick way, open crypt in day to kill vampires then tell mayor/victoria for pay. Or go at night. Complete "Deleivery Boy" & have sex with all 3 vampires in 1 night using 2 Energy Potions. When Oksana shows up in town 5 days later follow her questline until u killed Master. Then speak with Mayor/Victoria for pay.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
To get the 1st quest you need to Lvl her to 9. To get the other you have to get her preg. Five days after she gives birth you'll trigger the quest.
Thanks. And the last question if you don't mind answering. Innkeeper's daughter and horse stable girl, can they get pregnant or its under development? Since no potions seem to help.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks. And the last question if you don't mind answering. Innkeeper's daughter and horse stable girl, can they get pregnant or its under development? Since no potions seem to help.
Alice is locked until the Quest "Wedding Wrecker" after completing "Let There Be Light!" You'll find a carrage outside. After the dressing room scene crash their date nights, you'll know cos the carrage will be there in the day. You need Enhanced Fertility & Potion of Cure Poison. Do myself a favor, save before you drink with the suitor & sleep 5 days. If Alice isnt arguing with her dad then reload cos u failed to knock up (dont waste resources just try again).

Beth cannot get preg yet. Dont bother.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What's the difference between an elfin gilf to 1 who's a milf in your opinion?
looking the part obviously, age alone doesn't make a GILF, if she is looking like a young women her expperience only make her a MILF
Potions are a grey area I'll admit. Because they can have different results depending if the user has magical ability or not. Having magical ability is generally accepted are being able to get the full potential out of that potion. Same can be said about magic but those differences are generally dependent on the skill of the magic user.
Potions are Alchemy, crafting one doesn't cost Mana... just time and natural ingredients... well most of the times (Blood Potion cough).

Last edited:

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Alice is locked until the Quest "Wedding Wrecker" after completing "Let There Be Light!" You'll find a carrage outside. After the dressing room scene crash their date nights, you'll know cos the carrage will be there in the day. You need Enhanced Fertility & Potion of Cure Poison. Do myself a favor, save before you drink with the suitor & sleep 5 days. If Alice isnt arguing with her dad then reload cos u failed to knock up (dont waste resources just try again).

Beth cannot get preg yet. Dont bother.
Thanks that is helpful. Thou I think I bugged vampire girls quest since its been more than 5 days and no one showed up in town.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
looking the part obviously, age alone doesn't make a GILF, if she is looking like a young women her expperience only make her a MILF

Well MILF (Mother I'd Like to Fuck) is by definition an attractive woman who is a Mum. So thanks to Mc MOST of the girls become MILFs.

A GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck) is by definition a Grandmother. She dosent necessarily have to be an Old Woman, she just has to have a Grandaughter. By definition Liandra's mother BECAME a Gilf the second MC knocked up her daughter. Same for Shakala & Erevi.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Was it as reward for completing the delivery boy Quest or did you repeat that at another night?
Well MILF (Mother I'd Like to Fuck) is by definition an attractive woman who is a Mum. So thanks to Mc MOST of the girls become MILFs.

A GILF (Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck) is by definition a Grandmother. She dosent necessarily have to be an Old Woman, she just has to have a Grandaughter. By definition Liandra's mother BECAME a Gilf the second MC knocked up her daughter. Same for Shakala & Erevi.
Go ahead and tell them... what should we write on your grave? :sneaky: :devilish:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

Erevi doesn't qualfy as MILF because her motherhood is a direct result of MC's action.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes