very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I have six children in the temple basement and still no ghost at my bedside.
Do I have to wait for a specific time of day?
Do I have to wear mother's ring?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have six children in the temple basement and still no ghost at my bedside.
Do I have to wait for a specific time of day?
Do I have to wear mother's ring?
Sometimes her arrival takes a while. Its sporadic & random. I would sleep in intervals of 8hours.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to find Oksana, Julia, Sequoia, Vennomina, Liandra. I can't find them anywhere as it is planted in the fields in the city I can't plant, whenever I go to plant it says I have to plant something else first.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
how to find Oksana, Julia, Sequoia, Vennomina, Liandra. I can't find them anywhere as it is planted in the fields in the city I can't plant, whenever I go to plant it says I have to plant something else first.
Click on the board,not in the fields,that way you choose the type of seed you will plant

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
I haven't used cheat mod for this game in ages, but if you take a quick look at what the cheat mod states: for Game Version 2.70 (note: that was the TEST version) Do not use with any other, or later version, to avoid errors!

Present Game version is 2.71, after the test run and bug fix, it's the public and patron version.

In short: Cheat mod was made for 2.70Test, not 2.71 full.

So yeah, don't use the cheat mod until that has been updated too ;)
Merci, Problem is: I already had the same Problem with 2.70. But I will figure it out

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possible monster girls in the future?

1. Minotaur - lovechild of Taurus & Molly
2. Dryad - Oakly's daughter?
3. Angel? - the MC's mom
4. Another goblin - rumored to be Shakala's blood relative

The rest is unknown

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
What are the possible monster girls in the future?

1. Minotaur - lovechild of Taurus & Molly
2. Dryad - Oakly's daughter?
3. Angel? - the MC's mom
4. Another goblin - rumored to be Shakala's blood relative

The rest is unknown
Hmm I actually want either a Giantess or Tall female Orc.

Wish was still a Patron to vote for Hilde.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
-Oksana will show up in town 5 days after u fuck all 3 vampires in one night.
-After having 5 kids at Temple & being visited twice by ghost, Ziva will send u to you're family farm to procure food. You'll see Julia there.
-Seqouia is in a tent in Pygmy Camp during Rebellious Trive. Continue Shakala's story.
-After Waystones Part-2 Erevi sends u to find Lucille's lair. Take red spider egg back to Tower & continue questline for Erevi.
-Go north into Northen Forest from town. Then east. That's where Liandra is. At the well.

lolwut

Oct 15, 2016
currently on the "Forsaken" quest and I need to talk to Ziva about Oksana's experience but when I select "Mention Oksana's experience" nothing happens

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes