Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just did that. Can only have sex with Liandra or Luthien.

Is there anything else that can help trigger it?
honestly I never had any issues at all to trigger the scene so I am not sure... I haven't playedd the latest build of the game though so not sure wether it's an actual bug introduced or something missing on your part

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
honestly I never had any issues at all to trigger the scene so I am not sure... I haven't playedd the latest build of the game though so not sure wether it's an actual bug introduced or something missing on your part
Well I'm playing on a free site so mabey it's me. I've never been able to trigger it again.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can no longer see TEST in the name of download, so the game is now properly patched and I can start playing right?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Where I should buy the chickens? The farmer in the village just sell me wheat and sheeps...
If you are on the mission to buy 3 chickens, go to the farmer you rent the land from in town, he should have a new option to buy a chicken, when you've done this 3 times he doesn't sell any more chickens and your quest would be completed.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
honestly I don't recall the exact condition, but I remember initiating it while both were pregnant llater on, the reason their Update was so big was also because of the different variations in the 3-some scene... which is only possible if it is repeatable as you may have guessed.
Maybe Luthien needs to give birth once for the scene to be repeatable... I am not sure at this point
I'm having the same issue, both of them have their dresses and multiple children with MC, and at present time pregnant, gave them both a special pastry so they are horny and ready to go, but no 3-some option at all from any of them. Have loaded several times to check every possible dialog option.
Having seen your pregnant 3-some picture made we want to experience the scene, so an exact guide on how to do this would be nice.
I hear your argument about that update being particular large because that scene had to be made for each pregnant/non pregnant combo, however something ain't trickering it :cry:

I notices Liandra would at some point, if being horny all day and not getting any.. be wearing her green dress in her bedroom and not be in bed, but waiting for MC to come home and fuck her silly. Think she was non pregnant at the time.. at any regards that gave a bed fuck scene with green dress, which usually would be naked and just before going to sleep at night.
Point being.. maybe the circumstances for repeat 3-some is more complex than just made sure they are horny?

Again it would be nice if someone could ask Tinker for further details :)

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
personal opinion aside, if you are going to use a abbreviation, than use the word full the first time, due i cant get what you mean with LI in your text, makes it abit unreadable
That doesn't work, too. Feeded both a special pastry, still no threesome dialogue option.

Seems like a lot of people have the same problem, now also DragonFire ...
If Tinkerer made such an effort to produce that many variants of the threesome, it's quite a shame that so many people don't see it in their game after the first threesome has happened. It should also be mentioned in the walkthrough, how to repeat that, but it isn't.
So, I'm not a supporter of Tinkerer, but if I was, I think that's more than enough evidence worth reporting, that obviously a lot of people have problems with repeating that threesome scene and can't trigger it for a still unknown reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonFire

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That doesn't work, too. Feeded both a special pastry, still no threesome dialogue option.

Seems like a lot of people have the same problem, now also DragonFire ...
If Tinkerer made such an effort to produce that many variants of the threesome, it's quite a shame that so many people don't see it in their game after the first threesome has happened. It should also be mentioned in the walkthrough, how to repeat that, but it isn't.
So, I'm not a supporter of Tinkerer, but if I was, I think that's more than enough evidence worth reporting, that obviously a lot of people have problems with repeating that threesome scene and can't trigger it for a still unknown reason.
I honestly have no idea what's wrong in 2.61 you simply had to talk to the girls after they both moved in and you could have all teh fun.
If it's an issue with the new release I am unaware of it.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes