anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I just checked... The files in question date back to January of this year so it's not that long ago.
And also, yep, they were meant to complete a set of data, maps and fix some bugs in the game.
=> As to which bugs it was, I have no idea.
Now, One question still remains, do we still need those files or have they been included in the newest version ?

These are the said files :
View attachment 1742951
Who knows.

But my recommendation is not to put January's data into an April's update.

Cuz Tink may have already added them or changed other stuffs during the course of 3 months in between.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is the threesome between the mc, Liandra and her mother actually repeatable or is it just a one-time thing the first time her mother gets pregnant?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
that's not correct.
There are even variations for either one of them being pregnant while the other is not, both being pregnant or both not being pregnant
But how to trigger another threesome? I tried several times without success. Liandra's mother just tells the mc she's pregnant again, but sees no need to put up the charade again to explain that to her daughter? What am I missing here?
I've seen that threesome the first time, but never again afterwards.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But how to trigger another threesome? I tried several times without success. Liandra's mother just tells the mc she's pregnant again, but sees no need to put up the charade again to explain that to her daughter? What am I missing here?
Have you tried talking to her onboard of her ship?
She should tell you that she'll avoid her husband for awhile and than raise the children at your place, so you need to buy more beds.
Than she'll visit frequently to trigger these Events (i.e. sometimes she'll be in the house than talk to her and ask for a 3-some... she'll convince Liandra).
For Solo Action keep visiting her onboard of her ship

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Have you tried talking to her onboard of her ship?
She should tell you that she'll avoid her husband for awhile and than raise the children at your place, so you need to buy more beds.
Than she'll visit frequently to trigger these Events
Of course I did everything according to the walk-through. The new beds are there and Liandra's mother frequently visits Liandra's house. But when talking to her there, the mc can only have seperately sex with Liandra and her mother. There is no threesome option appearing after it happened the first time.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Of course I did everything according to the walk-through. The new beds are there and Liandra's mother frequently visits Liandra's house. But when talking to her there, the mc can only have seperately sex with Liandra and her mother. There is no threesome option appearing after it happened the first time.
...have you tried talking to Liandra than?
I was certain that Luthien initiates the 3-some but maybe I mixed that one up

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Than she'll visit frequently to trigger these Events (i.e. sometimes she'll be in the house than talk to her and ask for a 3-some... she'll convince Liandra).
Just checked my save file and nope, nothing. There is no talk option about another threesome, even if they are both in the house and on the same floor. I just get their usual dialogue options and can initiate normal sex, not a threesome. So how is this threesome repeatable? Or is there a special patreon version required?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just checked my save file and nope, nothing. There is no talk option about another threesome, even if they are both in the house and on the same floor. I just get their usual dialogue options and can initiate normal sex, not a threesome. So how is this threesome repeatable?
honestly I don't recall the exact condition, but I remember initiating it while both were pregnant llater on, the reason their Update was so big was also because of the different variations in the 3-some scene... which is only possible if it is repeatable as you may have guessed.
Maybe Luthien needs to give birth once for the scene to be repeatable... I am not sure at this point

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Are there consequences to going after the giantess's sister (forgot their names)? She don't looks like the type to share

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
honestly I don't recall the exact condition, but I remember initiating it while both were pregnant llater on, the reason their Update was so big was also because of the different variations in the 3-some scene... which is only possible if it is repeatable as you may have guessed.
Maybe Luthien needs to give birth once for the scene to be repeatable... I am not sure at this point
Luthien already gave birth twice in my save game and Liandra three times, so this shouldn't be the problem. :rolleyes: I'm really stuck here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there consequences to going after the giantess's sister (forgot their names)? She don't looks like the type to share
Eventually there will likely be an Update to deal with that... though the promis made the consequences will ultimately be in the Peasants favor... though you can bet that Tinkerer will let the Peasant take a walk through Tatarus and back for that.

Luthien already gave birth twice in my save game and Liandra three times, so this shouldn't be the problem. :rolleyes: I'm really stuck here.
How often have you delivered the drugs to Luthien onboard of her ship after the 3-some... and how often have you simply talked to her?

Reactions: SpecterX

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Eventually there will likely be an Update to deal with that... though the promis made the consequences will ultimately be in the Peasants favor... though you can bet that Tinkerer will let the Peasant take a walk through Tatarus and back for that.

How often have you delivered the drugs to Luthien onboard of her ship after the 3-some... and how often have you simply talked to her?
Hard to tell, but I think quite often (surely about 10+ times the drug delivery). I even awed both, so that my mc's standing with both is top.
What do you mean with simply talked? You mean talked to Luthien aboard the ship without initiating sex?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hard to tell, but I think quite often (surely about 10+ times the drug delivery). I even awed both, so that my mc's standing with both is top.
What do you mean with simply talked? You mean talked to Luthien aboard the ship without initiating sex?
- 6/7 new sex scenes for Liandra and/or Luthien + pregnant versions of nearly all scenes
from the release back than... also the walkthrough indicates that Lianrda needs to forgive you for your adultery with her mom (her affection will have bottoned out, so freezing it won't help you)... so you need to sleep at her place, give her presents and get frisky with her... maybe if either girl is to low on affection the scene won't be offered

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Well i got to the point that I was concerned about, namely the Taurus and Molly storyline, and yeah it sucks. Instead of killing the minotaur and dragging Molly back after telling her to stop being stupid, we are given no other choice but to agree to the idiotic charade and go along with the whole shitty plot. Well at least both the monster and the idiotic girl die, molly especially is a darwin avard winner if I ever saw one.

Remains to be seen if we can abandon their halfbreed bastard spawn in the forrest somewhere and forget this idiotic storyline ever existed.,

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
from the release back than... also the walkthrough indicates that Lianrda needs to forgive you for your adultery with her mom (her affection will have bottoned out, so freezing it won't help you)... so you need to sleep at her place, give her presents and get frisky with her... maybe if either girl is to low on affection the scene won't be offered
I have some kids with Lianrda. Have sex with her withouth problems. But I cant reach this threesome again. I also had a situation where they were both standing in the hallway, but neither of them had a threesome.
So the only thing that could affect it is affection

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes