dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
In the greek mythology the "underworld" is the name for the world of the dead though.
Also I am only aware of ONE Minotaur in the Greek mytics as the mother didn't last for a second pregnancy (I think to recall the cucked husband had a very clear idea how to solve his divine punishment the violent way).
And that one Minotaur had been driven into an underground Labyrinthus.
I thought there three sons of Minos. Guess I'm getting rusty now

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok, sorry if this is a stupid question but now that I'm using Android 11 I can't find org.peasantsquest.the66 folder on Android/data...now where do I put my saves and the patch?
Try this app. It's what I use to get into that folder

Reactions: tommyjohne

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
.....Talked with tinkerer about how he sees it, closest answer would been more like the badbreeder, feral based but femine features. Keep in mind its subject to change.
Oh please god .. No Udders, give me a horny version of Batbreeder.... er .....hornier Version of Batbreeder :D
Cow girl variants with udders make me nauseous

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So,in the end,i was right,Molly definetly was dumb...when i took a look at her hideout,just by the side the orc camp,i totally could see the shit coming...also,if the MC didnt left the farm,he would probably shared their fates
Being devil's advocate in the beginning the was no bridge there. How could they know about the orcs if they could not get to the other side?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: seraphimd2

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Being devil's advocate in the beginning the was no bridge there. How could their know about the orcs if them could not get to the other side?
There was a few Orcs patroling & Oakly killed a bunch as well. But yeah that bridge was relitavly new by the time the peasant returns.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Lite version has some files missing by the looks of it, one of the storage room images for the temple is missing for me

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
After pasting in files from pictures and movies from 2.61 to 2.71 my game runs into a loading error:

Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png

Upon further inspection, the file Patreon.png is actually in the folder www/img/pictures

Not sure what's causing this

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After pasting in files from pictures and movies from 2.61 to 2.71 my game runs into a loading error:

Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png

Upon further inspection, the file Patreon.png is actually in the folder www/img/pictures

Not sure what's causing this
Why are you pasting in pictures & movies?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Peasant's Quest [v2.71] [Tinkerer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,48 GB / 594 MB - Peasants_Quest_NYD271-crunched.7z
Original / Compressed Size Upd: 1,05 GB / 354 MB - Peasants_Quest_NYD271_-_Lite-crunched.7z

Download (Win/Update): - -

Update Only v2.61 to v2.71
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the main folder (where the Game.exe is located) and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

Foxius

Apr 7, 2018
For those who using Lite version 2.71 upgraded from v2.61
Fix StorageRoom image error loading
Path: Peasants Quest NYD271 - Lite\www\img\pictures\StorageRoom - 001.rpgmvp

Reactions: Assez

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
For those who using Lite version 2.71 upgraded from v2.61
Fix StorageRoom image error loading
Path: Peasants Quest NYD271 - Lite\www\img\pictures\StorageRoom - 001.rpgmvp
Goddammit, I just finished downloading the whole zip file lol.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Why are you pasting in pictures & movies?
Read the instructions in the Change log. If you download the LITE version, you paste all the files from pictures and movies from 2.61 to the folders in 2.71, without overwriting anything

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Being devil's advocate in the beginning the was no bridge there. How could their know about the orcs if them could not get to the other side?
There was a few Orcs patroling & Oakly killed a bunch as well. But yeah that bridge was relitavly new by the time the peasant returns.
By what Oakly say to you,orcs were increasing their actions in the area quite a lot,you face their scouts in a area not much near the farm,but alarmingly close when the matter is orc presence,one was even catched by the troll when it was making the run with Oakly acorns,so yeah,their presence was way announced...if you stop to think,their curiosity must have been lit by the constant movement of Molly and MC sister on the forest,they probably followed their tracks to Taurus lair and the farm,since human tracks are way different from the beasts,and since orcs and goblins get by stealing from them they would be a target way interesting for them to let alone

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dont get me wrong,i totally wanted her and MC family around,they seemed a colorful cast,but he needed a motive to utterly whoop the green out of the orcs asses,and Tinkerer godamned give it to us...btw,love the reference used in the final clash between MC and Orc Boss

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes