DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Love the new journal where we can look up a girl's stats that Tinkerer is cooking up for the future. Not sure about you guys but I would love to see how old each of the girls are in these stat pages. I'm always super curious about characters' ages in games and I think it would be a neat feature.
According to Tinkerer some of the girls like the Special Daughters & monster girls have ages that may not (at first) match their apperance/maturity. Soeciaficaly some are rapidly aged a bit (daughters & Venomina) while many are technically younger while still being mature for their species. Kinda like how dogs, cats & elephants have different speeds of maturity. I DMed him out of curiosity & was given this list of confirmed ages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
According to Tinkerer some of the girls like the Special Daughters & monster girls have ages that may not (at first) match their apperance/maturity. Soeciaficaly some are rapidly aged a bit (daughters & Venomina) while many are technically younger while still being mature for their species. Kinda like how dogs, cats & elephants have different speeds of maturity. I DMed him out of curiosity & was given this list of confirmed ages:

A few problems with these ages
  1. Be wary of Patreons TOS
  2. How long is a Day then? because We were present for some of these births? I don't know about you but I definitely haven't played for 6 years :p
  3. Reanna doesn't look a day over 280... Whats her skin care regime?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  2. How long is a Day then? because We were present for some of these births? I don't know about you but I definitely haven't played for 6 years :p
Answer to question 2:
Its story & gameplay segregation. Tinkerer said he had to speed up the maturity of some of the girls by a few years (months for demons cos they are ethereal entities that dont play by mortal rules) but while they sped up their ages the other ages remain the same. It's a suspension of disbelief type situation. For example MC is 20yo & remains so for story writing purposes (as does everyone else) but any girls that need to age rapidly do so without changing anyone else lol.

Some of these ages may not be ok to cannonise into a this new Book because of Patreon's rule. Even though the concept is they are all mature by their species standards, for example Shakala is 16 but by Goblin standards she is late 20s (possibly early 30s) as they have very short lifespans.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
2 words : Pokemon logic :D
but yea ToS could be issue on patreon so not saying any of the ages is easy cop out :D

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Answer to question 2:
Its story & gameplay segregation. Tinkerer said he had to speed up the maturity of some of the girls by a few years (months for demons cos they are ethereal entities that dont play by mortal rules) but while they sped up their ages the other ages remain the same. It's a suspension of disbelief type situation. For example MC is 20yo & remains so for story writing purposes (as does everyone else) but any girls that need to age rapidly do so without changing anyone else lol.

Some of these ages may not be ok to cannonise into a this new Book because of Patreon's rule. Even though the concept is they are all mature by their species standards, for example Shakala is 16 but by Goblin standards she is late 20s (possibly early 30s) as they have very short lifespans.
Suspension of disbelief only goes so far, saying they grow fast is fine, (the physics of this world bows to tinkerers whim), but that doesn't mean they gain years, unless there is some kind of device/magic being used to change how time moves in localized areas. IE maybe the goblin shaman cast a spell of time flux over the nursery pens, maybe the Succubi maybe spent time with Grandpa in the nether where time moves differently. Maybe the spider gained maturity at two weeks, call a spade a spade :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Suspension of disbelief only goes so far, saying they grow fast is fine, (the physics of this world bows to tinkerers whim), but that doesn't mean they gain years, unless there is some kind of device/magic being used to change how time moves in localized areas. IE maybe the goblin shaman cast a spell of time flux over the nursery pens, maybe the Succubi maybe spent time with Grandpa in the nether where time moves differently. Maybe the spider gained maturity at two weeks, call a spade a spade :p
Look I didnt write the world & it was a creative decision to speed up the maturity of Special Daughters, Venomina & children (who rapid grow to childhood then stop) without affecting the surrounding world. SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Look I didnt write the world & it was a creative decision to speed up the maturity of Special Daughters, Venomina & children (who rapid grow to childhood then stop) without affecting the surrounding world. SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF
I didn't say you did, I'm just throwing thoughts out at the world :p maybe Tinkerer will hear them and agree or maybe someone else will hear them and come up with something better, which Tinkerer will agree with.
Kinda the point of discussion boards :p

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Gonna be honest there,i was thinking that Luthien was a little older(even though she mentions her age while talking about her appearence to the MC),since women dont really like to talk about their ages and she looks a little way mature for just 122 years(most elves you see with that age usually look like teenagers ,or just young adults,i was hoping for her to be as old as the Vampire girls)...them,considering Liandra is 55 and is already considered full adult,it already defines that Tinkerer as a different grasp of elven eging or he simply stabilished his own(which is probably for the best since elves can be older than Mathusalem without even trying)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Gonna be honest there,i was thinking that Luthien was a little older(even though she mentions her age while talking about her appearence to the MC),since women dont really like to talk about their ages and she looks a little way mature for just 122 years(most elves you see with that age usually look like teenagers ,or just young adults,i was hoping for her to be as old as the Vampire girls)...them,considering Liandra is 55 and is already considered full adult,it already defines that Tinkerer as a different grasp of elven eging or he simply stabilished his own(which is probably for the best since elves can be older than Mathusalem without even trying)
Tinkerer said that in his setting old age for Elves dosent begin to set in until about 150 (50 in human years). Also she does try to sound younger but it is Liandra who ours her age to MC.

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I didn't say you did, I'm just throwing thoughts out at the world :p maybe Tinkerer will hear them and agree or maybe someone else will hear them and come up with something better, which Tinkerer will agree with.
Kinda the point of discussion boards :p
Or we can just accept this is how things are & not overthink a gameplay choice? :ROFLMAO: :p

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Answer to question 2:

In the case of goblins,its not that their lifespan is short(some of them can grow very old,just like humans)its more like their death rates are way bigger than other races,since they have habits with little regard to their integrity and health,and live near enviroments way more dangerous than most races(which is good,since they mature sooner to prevent being turned into statistics without even being adults)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In the case of goblins,its not that their lifespan is short(some of them can grow very old,just like humans)its more like their death rates are way bigger than other races,since they have habits with little regard to their integrity and health,and live near enviroments way more dangerous than most races(which is good,since they mature sooner to prevent being turned into statistics without even being adults)
Tinkerer said they have short lifespans that are made shorter by their violent lifestyles & environment. So it's a mixture of both shorter lives & violent deaths.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Tinkerer said they have short lifespans that are made shorter by their violent lifestyles & environment. So it's a mixture of both shorter lives & violent deaths.
To be honest,aside for the females,i think we will never get a real grasp of a male goblin real lifespan(at least on tinkerer's game)the maximum we will get for them is a life expectancy(which Shakala revealed it to be very short just by saying that from all the babies she birthed on her first belly only a few would really reach maturity),since those crazy mofs dont really give any fucks about their well being,it is auto justified

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,at least for normal goblins,since those black goblins seem to have a way bigger sucess rate in expanding their life expectancy,but it probably cost their numbers,since they seem to not even hold a candle to how numerous the green goblins were

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes