kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Will we ever progress her pregnancy? And will we be able to knock up Beth? With all the houses being upgraded those 2 should be next.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
According to Tinkerer some of the girls like the Special Daughters & monster girls have ages that may not (at first) match their apperance/maturity. Soeciaficaly some are rapidly aged a bit (daughters & Venomina) while many are technically younger while still being mature for their species. Kinda like how dogs, cats & elephants have different speeds of maturity. I DMed him out of curiosity & was given this list of confirmed ages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that's actually pretty nice to know and the ages are pretty spot on I think. I still wish we could see the characters' ages in the game tho.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wow that's actually pretty nice to know and the ages are pretty spot on I think. I still wish we could see the characters' ages in the game tho.
I agree the ages make complete sense if you look at them from a non-human perspective but it may be too much if an issue to confirm many of them thanks to Patreon's TOS.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I agree the ages make complete sense if you look at them from a non-human perspective but it may be too much if an issue to confirm many of them thanks to Patreon's TOS.
You mean with some of the characters technically being underage even tho they look adult? I dunno like the familiar who would probably only be a few months old even tho she's fully mature already?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You mean with some of the characters technically being underage even tho they look adult? I dunno like the familiar who would probably only be a few months old even tho she's fully mature already?
Yeah pretty much. Like the example u used she is fully matured once evolved but has only existed for 3 months so having that be a written age in this new Book Tinkerer is writing (as some people want that info in the book) may be asking for trouble ya know.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I see you didn't play far enough, but something better happens... in the last update MC is reunited with both his mom and little sister
YO WHAT??? shit I didn't play this update. I usually wait for 2-3 updates for a game so I can get longer playtime. Damn does that mean there's some good ol family fun??

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
that's the realism in PQ... you can't rename nor get rid of kids, your missus gets pissed if she smells perfume on you or gets pissed if you mention another woman
Victoria knows I sleeps around no problem. And now Liandra too, but limited to know me screwing her mom. I wished more wives like the vampires and goblins and well Erevi. :D

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I keep seeing a ghost lady in the Temple of Quetesh when I'm by the stairs on the floor below ground floor. She walks towards the bedroom the MC can rest at. Am I supposed to do something in the bedroom?

Last edited:

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019

Slightly different type of image this time. This is a screenshot of the journal, or overview I'm working on. Basically a magical book that keeps track of "vital" information concerning each female. Are there any stats/states I have forgotten that you would like to see added?
The book will contain a page for each girl you have encountered (a girls page will not show if she hasn't been encountered yet).
The Affection scale is different for some girls, so instead of presenting a number, I've opted to represent it by 0-5 hearts.
Pregnancy is either not pregnant or shows how many days she has been pregnant.
Horny is either Yes or No. It basically just tells you if she currently in the mood for some action, or not.
Children will list the names of all her current children. Due to some technical constraints I don't think I can add a rename option on these pages, but I can always add it somewhere else in game, if that should be desired.
I'd like to add this book as part of a Quest instead of just adding it to the main menu, and it's going to take some time to create the pages for all girls (I only have two done at the moment), so it may not make it in version 2.8x. But at least you know it's in the works.
Have a nice day!

Tinkerer​
Do you know if the pregnancy status will show immediately or if there a 5 day wait time?

Otherwise I was about to suggest adding a "Sleep for 5 days" option for beds, just so it's easier to check pregnancy

Satir80

Jun 14, 2021
First time playing the game?yeah,lots of furry coochies there,few exceptions like Vixenatrixx,Bat Breeder or Venomina...
Yes, I'm playing for the first time! A very cool project. I hope big, hairy pussies will become a trend in the modern gaming industry!)

Satir80

Jun 14, 2021
Game tag says incest. Will it be just the daughters of MC or will there be mother or sisters as well? Would love it if Tinkerer could introduce the mother as she came to look for MC as their farm got raided and she was the only one to survive. This game is pretty much perfect rn and if momma is added I and ik many others would be in heaven! Either way great stuff dev Good luck!
I totally agree! Great idea! Incest orgies with Moms are a very piquant pleasure =)

Reactions: gplegendary

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Do you know if the pregnancy status will show immediately or if there a 5 day wait time?

Otherwise I was about to suggest adding a "Sleep for 5 days" option for beds, just so it's easier to check pregnancy
Think the book uses ingame triggers (atleast what is my idea how it will be) so when you had a scene you could check the new updated information so guess you can see she is pregnant

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Think the book uses ingame triggers (atleast what is my idea how it will be) so when you had a scene you could check the new updated information so guess you can see she is pregnant
That sounds like you can check immediately after having sex. That would be VERY nice. Great idea btw

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I keep seeing a ghost lady in the Temple of Quetesh when I'm by the stairs on the floor below ground floor. She walks towards the bedroom the MC can rest at. Am I supposed to do something in the bedroom?
keep playing... once you'll retun to MC's farm,after some adventure his dad will give you your mother's ring. use it in the temple

Reactions: rainwake
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes