leproso0413

May 26, 2017
People I have a problem with a bug, when Erevi's second son is born and I name him, the game screen flickers continuously and doesn't let me go out anymore. How do I fix this bug without having to start all over again?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who are the ladies that are already milfs before becoming the mc's fuckbuddies? Currently we know Luthien is the only 1 & I've talked about this before but I want to do a recap regarding who else might be:

1. Everi's mom - If Liandra's mom joined the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies, why not her? Afterall they are elves even though they're of different races with different cultures
2. Rosy's mom - Might be possible though I can't say why
3. Familiar's mom - Now I understand if you think I'm crazy for suggesting something like this but I believe you can only do it with her in the demon realm although the likelihood of that happening is rather slim
4. MC's mom - Should be no surprise for a servant of Quetesh & incest relationships are nothing new to the mc
5. Frida's & Hilda's mom - Now 1 can argue that she's probably dead because she isn't in the giant village or Frida's home but like Gru, she might be living in an isolated environment
6. Mia's grandmother - I know some of you find gilfs gross but not all are really ugly & who knows? If she takes some youth potion, she can be a fertile beauty like the rest of the mc's fuckbuddies
7. Sequoia - She used to be the mate of the pygmy goblin leader so she might have dropped some kids before & some probably formed tribes of their own
8. Shakala's mom - She probably left the goblin kingdom & lived with a tribe of loyal goblins similar to her daughter after divorcing the goblin king
9. Maghda - Should be no surprise if she got knocked up by Dorf before encountering the mc

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
People I have a problem with a bug, when Erevi's second son is born and I name him, the game screen flickers continuously and doesn't let me go out anymore. How do I fix this bug without having to start all over again?
What version are you playing, that bug should be gone from this update

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Whats your version? This bug was in v2.6 try last version.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Who are the ladies that are already milfs before becoming the mc's fuckbuddies? Currently we know Luthien is the only 1 & I've talked about this before but I want to do a recap regarding who else might be:

1. Everi's mom - If Liandra's mom joined the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies, why not her? Afterall they are elves even though they're of different races with different cultures
3. Familiar's mom - Now I understand if you think I'm crazy for suggesting something like this but I believe you can only do it with her in the demon realm although the likelihood of that happening is rather slim
4. MC's mom - Should be no surprise for a servant of Quetesh & incest relationships are nothing new to the mc
5. Frida's & Hilda's mom - Now 1 can argue that she's probably dead because she isn't in the giant village or Frida's home but like Gru, she might be living in an isolated environment
6. Mia's grandmother - I know some of you find gilfs gross but not all are really ugly & who knows? If she takes some youth potion, she can be a fertile beauty like the rest of the mc's fuckbuddies
7. Sequoia - She used to be the mate of the pygmy goblin leader so she might have dropped some kids before & some probably formed tribes of their own
8. Shakala's mom - She probably left the goblin kingdom & lived with a tribe of loyal goblins similar to her daughter after divorcing the goblin king
9. Maghda - Should be no surprise if she got knocked up by Dorf before encountering the mc
1-Erevi is a dark elf,they arent exactly the most kindhearthed guys even to their own family,they value their bonds as clan but rarely intrude on each other business as they do value discretion and prefer to tend about their own matters by their own....not to say that dark elves are a Matriarchal society,that tends to have very dominant females(you see that trait is strongly present on Erevi),so if Erevi wasnt dominant enough to you,her mother will probably be something near to level of a Cenobite(maybe without the meathooks and eternal damnation)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Shakala and Sequoia mom's are probly out of question since they should be on their tribes if they were still alive,since you dont see any of them in both the tribes you visit,you can come to the conclusion that they are no more options for the MC(unless Tinkerer have plans to introduce them later,but it seems unlikely as it seems Shak's mom probly passed away during goblin wars).
As for Rosy's mom,its highly unlikely as halfings are a very attached to they houses and communities,even more the elderly...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes