seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dark Elves in this setting are (according to Tinkerer) more gender equal. It's more about who has the most power & magic in their social structure.
Well,from what i remember is that they are Matriarchal because a lot of their main gods are female,it doesnt really comes from a pure sense of superiority,they simply trust command to the females because they are a race composed mainly by self concerned jackasses,so it makes sense for them to give control to females who suposedly watch better for the bonds of the clan,it makes sense too the fact that they arent a total copy/paste from the average in this game,since Tinkerer bound them to another god,instead of their traditional Triad of Gods from D&D,and yet even with all of this,you can still see some of that on Erevi's personality,so even if they werent a Matriarchal society on PQ lore,they are still dominant as fuck,and pretty hard to deal,as you could see in the first interactions between Erevi and MC

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well,from what i remember is that they are Matriarchal because a lot of their main gods are female,it doesnt really comes from a pure sense of superiority,they simply trust command to the females because they are a race composed mainly by self concerned jackasses,so it makes sense for them to give control to females who suposedly watch better for the bonds of the clan,it makes sense too the fact that they arent a total copy/paste from the average in this game,since Tinkerer bound them to another god,instead of their traditional Triad of Gods from D&D,and yet even with all of this,you can still see some of that on Erevi's personality,so even if they werent a Matriarchal society on PQ lore,they are still dominant as fuck,and pretty hard to deal,as you could see in the first interactions between Erevi and MC
Agreed on the fact that Erevi is very dominant but that comes from society were you only have power through political prowess, magical skill & some back stabbing. She dosent hold her position because their matriarchal so being a woman is a boon to her. Shes like this because she couldnt let her guard down/softer side show, or else another will either take advantage of her/dominate her/kill her. The usual D&D gods are not part of this setting, as the only 2 named ones are from Babylonian myth (tweaked to fit Tink's setting). She does embody the traditional "matriarchal, femdom dark elf" yes, according to Tinkerer they are not matriarchal like that. I thought the same until he confirmed otherwise.

Also they will bind their service to any dark god that can give them the power they need so different families, organisations & individuals within Dark Elf society actually worship different god/goddesses who offer them the power/influence they desire.

Lordhalmar

Sep 5, 2019
Can anyone tell me the pattern to light the torches in the chalice quest with ziva? I tried to use the guide but I get an error when I try to do it. I have searched the thread but the only response is use the guide. I have tried the same pattern I used to make it through the traps and tried to reverse it as well. I see no clue around to tell me how to light it either

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone tell me the pattern to light the torches in the chalice quest with ziva? I tried to use the guide but I get an error when I try to do it. I have searched the thread but the only response is use the guide. I have tried the same pattern I used to make it through the traps and tried to reverse it as well. I see no clue around to tell me how to light it either
Start with Black, then White, then follow the pattern u used to cross the boobytrapped floor ending with Black, then White I beleive

Reactions: Stil996

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Hey little question, is it normal to have the names displayed so high ?

View attachment 1833945
Yes and no - what do I mean?

Yes - such a name display was not in the early game and its updates. It was only added/appeared much later with newer updates, like when Oksana first came along (vampire master update) or maybe shopkeeper update, I think. It was/is not a bug since I also did get it in every conservation that were only added in their particular update/s.

No - All old/previous conservations were like, and for most cases still are, in a way what you have on your pic, except without that upper yellow Beth name. There is also a variant where there is only upper name left with the one in the lower area (name that is like written on a paper) is gone - such a name display is only restricted to its respective update. I guess, Tinkerer wanted to change name display during conservations so he did some **tinkering**, but changed? his mind later and went for a different style.

For example, Luthien from an elven update does have neither i.e. upper coloured name or written-on-paper like name. As for why does Beth have such a name display despite her not receiving any update in a while? - well, if I had to guess, it was most likely added/changed retroactively for some reason (there are a few examples of that in a game that I can think of - like some guards dialogue).

Last edited:

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Since I am still here, might as well expand on what I said earlier and show what I meant by having stuttering in Greyport.

Just look at the video that I attached below. While the quality is not the greatest since I recorded it using freeware called Free Cam - the most important part is in the upper left area: the in-game fps tracker. From the video you can see that there are occasional fps-dips. Not big, but they are common and there are occasional ones that are a bit bigger. I do not experience anything similar anywhere in the game - only at that port.

So I want to ask again - does anyone experience the same thing?

I have the candlestick too sometimes
Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Since I am still here, might as well expand on what I said earlier and show what I meant by having stuttering in Greyport.

Just look at the video that I attached below. While the quality is not the greatest since I recorded it using freeware called Free Cam - the most important part is in the upper left area: the in-game fps tracker. From the video you can see that there are occasional fps-dips. Not big, but they are common and there are occasional ones that are a bit bigger. I do not experience anything similar anywhere in the game - only at that port.

I have weird stuttering in the main town especially the bottom part.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Yeah,i experience the same,but it mostly by the combination of effects and excess of features in the new scenario,the easier way to avoid it its turning off the effects,there is a game that goes on the same genre,Strugle with Sin(name should be struggle with heavy graphic effects the way it hammers low end machines),in my case,its mostly cuz i'm playing on my phone of late case,but some pcs can suffer a little with that because sometimes these excess graphics can cause a little memory leak,which wil make your pc make a little run for his money,but you will find PQ way more easier to handle to some other big RPGM games

daverich351

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Shakala to give birth to a daughter, I've been trying for a couple days and it wont work. I was told there was a de-censor patch I had to download but it didn't make a difference.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Shakala to give birth to a daughter, I've been trying for a couple days and it wont work. I was told there was a de-censor patch I had to download but it didn't make a difference.
You need decensor patch for this content. (Also for another daughter).Copy it by instructions.
You can check if it work in myour's house. There is candle on table. It must be lit.

daverich351

Aug 18, 2021
You need decensor patch for this content. (Also for another daughter).Copy it by instructions.
You can check if it work in myour's house. There is candle on table. It must be lit.
I downloaded the patch. Is the candle on the front desk of the mayor`s house meant to be lit?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes