Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys, anyone know why the quest log is empty? I've searched already and no one has any solution. Is it just a bug or am i missing some file?
Screenshot.jpg

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Try taking a captive bandit to one of the vampires. Or buy the dress from the clothes shop. One of those might trigger something.
Edit: That's the one for the dragon, not vampires. Have you bought the gold bikini for her?
That's not the issue, all the quest log is blank with black. Anyway thanks.

Sep 25, 2017
How to proceed to ' cover your tracks ' ... I've got Ziva, Caleah and Alice...all 3 pregnant...but they keep celebrating mass normally... can someone please give me a few pointers?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How to proceed to ' cover your tracks ' ... I've got Ziva, Caleah and Alice...all 3 pregnant...but they keep celebrating mass normally... can someone please give me a few pointers?
Why would they stop performing morning Mass? (you might not have noticed but pregnancy sex is a big theme in this game)
To cover your tracks go find that book which had the enhanced fertility potion.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1653859713006.png

Yet another week gone. Give or take a day:). Anyway, I figured I might as well add that journal I showed last week to version 2.8x. So I spent most of the week making the 29 pages for the journal (there are way too many characters in this game). A rough version is now complete, although it will need more work in the next few updates to polish it. The index in particular is just a long list of names for now, which isn't ideal. There were also some nice suggestions in the comments which I hope to incorporate eventually. Although I didn't reply to everyone, I did read them, and appreciate the suggestions.
The bad news is I'm running behind schedule. End June/begin July I'm going on a 1.5 week vacation due to a concert and soccer/football cup with the family. I had hoped to at least drop a test build before then, but with the new additions I no longer think that is possible. I will be programming a bit while on the road, but progress will be fairly slow.
I know I promised a quick update, but it's yet again turning into a 3 month's affair:-/. But I'll continue to keep you guys informed on a (sort of) weekly schedule, so you at least know what is going on.
I wish you all a superb week!
Tinkerer.​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1838901

Yet another week gone. Give or take a day:). Anyway, I figured I might as well add that journal I showed last week to version 2.8x. So I spent most of the week making the 29 pages for the journal (there are way too many characters in this game). A rough version is now complete, although it will need more work in the next few updates to polish it. The index in particular is just a long list of names for now, which isn't ideal. There were also some nice suggestions in the comments which I hope to incorporate eventually. Although I didn't reply to everyone, I did read them, and appreciate the suggestions.
The bad news is I'm running behind schedule. End June/begin July I'm going on a 1.5 week vacation due to a concert and soccer/football cup with the family. I had hoped to at least drop a test build before then, but with the new additions I no longer think that is possible. I will be programming a bit while on the road, but progress will be fairly slow.
I know I promised a quick update, but it's yet again turning into a 3 month's affair:-/. But I'll continue to keep you guys informed on a (sort of) weekly schedule, so you at least know what is going on.
I wish you all a superb week!
Tinkerer.​
I mean at this point did we really expect a "quick" update :ROFLMAO:.

As much as I love this game & Tinkerer's dedication to his fanbase we all have to admit that was a pipe dream. Take ya time Tink I'm sure its gonna be great when it does come out.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I mean at this point did we really expect a "quick" update :ROFLMAO:.

As much as I love this game & Tinkerer's dedication to his fanbase we all have to admit that was a pipe dream. Take ya time Tink I'm sure its gonna be great when it does come out.
Think he wanted to do that, than the QoL feature called the book showed up in his mind. So that is taking allot of time But yet again. If he doesnt do it now, will take even more time in the future. So bit upsetting but if it makes the game way better ( checking pregnancies. its for the best ofc)

edit:
tinkerer comfirmed that you can look in the book if they got pregnant after a scene, he also wants to add a indicator after a scene to make it visual noticable.
so some real QoL things will come in the patch (but the egg thing will not befor every girl, due he need to change old stuff, so that will be bit slower progress)

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I put the decensor file in the right folder only when I was already goblin king and Erevi already gave birth, am I fucked for censored scenes ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I put the decensor file in the right folder only when I was already goblin king and Erevi already gave birth, am I fucked for censored scenes ?
you tell us, you should be able to use the spirit potion to see passed/missed scenes, go the the bridge over the waterfall, or the bed in the house in the village to see the missed scenes with the succubus daughter.
I think you should be able to make a goblin daughter now, go fuck Shakala.
Go help Beth in the stables to se her beastie scenes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Think he wanted to do that, than the QoL feature called the book showed up in his mind. So that is taking allot of time But yet again. If he doesnt do it now, will take even more time in the future. So bit upsetting but if it makes the game way better ( checking pregnancies. its for the best ofc)

edit:
tinkerer comfirmed that you can look in the book if they got pregnant after a scene, he also wants to add a indicator after a scene to make it visual noticable.
so some real QoL things will come in the patch (but the egg thing will not befor every girl, due he need to change old stuff, so that will be bit slower progress)
I think this should be a feature unlocked after some time ingame,some characters have dynamics bound to the core of the game,screwing around these could easily backfire and give him way more headache than he could think it was possible,but them again what is life without risks?wish him all the luck on that,because it always down to that when it involves programing

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think this should be a feature unlocked after some time ingame,some characters have dynamics bound to the core of the game,screwing around these could easily backfire and give him way more headache than he could think it was possible,but them again what is life without risks?wish him all the luck on that,because it always down to that when it involves programing
Could be interesting uf it was an artifact MC can find either in the Temple or Tower.

If its Temple mabey it was made & used by the last High Priest of Quality Control to keep track of all the priestesses & acolytes. Now it's with MC the pages change & fill to fit his current harem of girls?

If it's a Tower book then mabey it's a creepy grimoir created by the Wizard that used to live their to keep track of his mistresses/slaves?

There could be a small quest associated with the book where MC finds it, asks Ziva (or) Erevi about it, does a lil research into it, then he decides to use it.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Could be interesting uf it was an artifact MC can find either in the Temple or Tower.

If its Temple mabey it was made & used by the last High Priest of Quality Control to keep track of all the priestesses & acolytes. Now it's with MC the pages change & fill to fit his current harem of girls?

If it's a Tower book then mabey it's a creepy grimoir created by the Wizard that used to live their to keep track of his mistresses/slaves?

There could be a small quest associated with the book where MC finds it, asks Ziva (or) Erevi about it, does a lil research into it, then he decides to use it.
For the temple,it could be some kind of journal made only to the High Priests,so they could know if any priest managed to get preggo without permission...as for the tower,it could be a magical log made for the Wizard to have info about his underlings number,in any of these ways,the book actually reffit its regists so it would always register the people that his bearer would hold close

Sep 25, 2017
Why would they stop performing morning Mass? (you might not have noticed but pregnancy sex is a big theme in this game)
To cover your tracks go find that book which had the enhanced fertility potion.
The walkthrough show's a dialogue by Ziva before the initiation of this quest...i didn't get any... what triggers it? I tried searching for the book but its pointless unless the quest itself initiates.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The walkthrough show's a dialogue by Ziva before the initiation of this quest...i didn't get any... what triggers it? I tried searching for the book but its pointless unless the quest itself initiates.
and you've tried speaking to Ziva before Mass? 6-10am

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
If you play the new update using an old version save in which Ziva is already pregnant, then you will need to wait for her next pregnancy to trigger the quest.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
which part should be a unlockable part? the book is going to have quest around it so far as i know. which side and how Tinkerer didnt tell me or others yet. The egg part and how he wants to do that isnt talked about, just said he wantes to add it aswell to make it bit easyer visuel

Sep 25, 2017
If you play the new update using an old version save in which Ziva is already pregnant, then you will need to wait for her next pregnancy to trigger the quest.
Im using 2.72 and I started from scratch....i think i might have discovered a bug....the priestess has been pregnant for 60+ days now...and so is Liandra....both haven't given birth.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Im using 2.72 and I started from scratch....i think i might have discovered a bug....the priestess has been pregnant for 60+ days now...and so is Liandra....both haven't given birth.
Is this her first pregnancy? Maybe you miss some quest wich is need for birth. Have you upgrade bedrooms?
Liandra need progres with her mother for first birth

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes